Photo

New Quiggle Colors!

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#26 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:04 AM

Nice, they should remake the spotted aisha as the real animal aisha. ;D Would be pretty popular. Stone, totem, skeleton, maractite, 8bit sound familiar to me :whistling:
Ice cream one made me feel hungry.

#27 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 June 2011 - 11:29 AM

somehow I wish TNT release more colors.
I have seen offsite artist drawing neopets with the color of "elderly", "nerd" etc. lol
but I can't think of other colors created by them

EDIT:
oh yes I have found it <3

Spoiler

:drool: I genuinely want most of these paintbrushes to be real and released NAOOOO!!!! I would have an Aisha collection if it means I can get the Geraptiku, Shenkuu, Punk, Altador, and Fire and Ice. Fire and Ice would be perfect for the NC I got from the NC Crane Game.

Edited by Keil, 18 June 2011 - 11:30 AM.

#28 Ame

Ame
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 08:52 PM

I've wished for an Altadorian paint brush since the zone was released. -.-

/grabbyhands

#29 Shampoo

Shampoo
  • 295 posts

Posted 18 June 2011 - 09:06 PM

I would so go for the overweight paint brush. Fat pteri would rule the skies.

#30 Hydrange

Hydrange
  • 504 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 04:38 AM

The old movie one would be great as a new "high end" colour. Even unclothed it looks cool with the make up and beauty marks, I am fed up of recolors that aren't even good for customizating. For example, the spectrum colour of Subeta would be the equivalent to Neopets rainbow colour and looks way better (http://www.neocolour...rum&species=all) and would be better for customizing. I don't mean Neo should copy Subeta, but at least take a few ideas from them. :D Some of their colours would be awesome on neo.

#31 HaoAsakura

HaoAsakura
  • 154 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:18 AM

i would go for botter paintbrush LOL

#32 alkjdksjdldskjsdakl

alkjdksjdldskjsdakl
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:20 AM

Darigan quiggles look weird to me.

#33 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2011 - 10:46 AM

somehow I wish TNT release more colors.
I have seen offsite artist drawing neopets with the color of "elderly", "nerd" etc. lol
but I can't think of other colors created by them

EDIT:
oh yes I have found it <3

Spoiler

I don't think there's a single colour I wouldn't use. Those are 1000x better than anything TnT currently has out... with the exception of Maractite perhaps, but they look essentially the same.
If I could only choose one however it would definitely be the Fire & Ice Paint Brush.
Also agree an Over Weight Pteri would be pretty sweet. lol

As far as the Quiggles go... haven't been a fan of them UC nor am I a fan of them now.
Despite that, Darigan is currently the only one I'd ever have - probably the most decent of them all... but not by much.
Shadow is just silly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users