Quantcast

Zephyrmaiden's Content

There have been 10 items by Zephyrmaiden (Search limited from 26-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1139354 When No Ones Looking

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 25 August 2008 - 08:11 AM in General Chat

SIGH, i'm never home alone, my kids are always here but i tend to watch cartoons most of the day and deal with the baby being the bully. I'd never had thought that the baby would be the bully but she is.

When i was younger(hs age) and no one was home, i'd put on some music and play some pool

#1139350 We have been lied to.

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 25 August 2008 - 08:08 AM in General Chat

QUOTE (Chew @ Aug 24 2008, 09:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am 100% beefcake

I can totally vouch that Chew is in fact a MAN

He wouldn't make a "pretty" girl either

#1096489 So i broke my ankle on Friday....... :(

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 13 July 2008 - 07:07 PM in General Chat

QUOTE (Hydrogen @ Jul 13 2008, 12:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I once almost broke my leg too when playing soccer. I was playing defense and the guy on the other team came in for the kick. I quickly kicked the ball out from under his leg but he had already started his kick and ended up colliding with my leg. We both fell and when I got back up, my leg wouldn't support me and I fell down again. This is when it started to hurt tongue.gif . I looked at my leg and there was this small valley of sorts in my leg and I knew that it was probably best to stop playing for some time tongue.gif . I hobbled to the side and just sat out for about 10 minutes and then started to play again biggrin.gif .

Yeah within about 3min of the accident, my ankle was so swollen that i couldn't move it and when they picked it up to splint it(temporarily) my ankle dangled there lifelessly. It was horrible, at that point i knew i wouldn't play ball for quite some time. lol

#1095979 So i broke my ankle on Friday....... :(

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 13 July 2008 - 11:12 AM in General Chat

i'm going to try and get as much sleep as possible i promise that one lol. it all depends on what the baby and my mom lets me sleep. lol

#1095962 So i broke my ankle on Friday....... :(

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 13 July 2008 - 11:04 AM in General Chat

cause i play LPC and wanted to let the ones that don't read the lpc forums know.

#1095947 So i broke my ankle on Friday....... :(

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 13 July 2008 - 10:46 AM in General Chat

I was playing softball and broke my ankle. i broke my tibia and fibia. Had to have surgery yesterday morning. everything should be good to go. i'm in a splint right now, but have to go for a check up in 7-10 days and get a realy cast put on. I'll be staying with my mom from tuesday til prolly friday so i won't have much time to be online as she doesn't have wireless. I'll check up when i can and let ya'll know how i'm doing.

#988815 New to NEOCODEX with a ?

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 29 December 2007 - 03:24 PM in Forum Help

Thank you to everyone for helping out a newb

#988789 New to NEOCODEX with a ?

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 29 December 2007 - 02:56 PM in Forum Help

So i hosted a pic on photobucket and put it in the IMG bracket's and i'm getting an error now..the pic will come up when i put it in the siggy but it's just an X in a box

#988770 New to NEO

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 29 December 2007 - 02:43 PM in Introductions

Hello everyone just wanted to say hey i'm new. I'm Zephyrmaiden (23936) on Lpc and i'm glad to know a forum exists without all the other bs in it. I wouldn't have found NEO if it weren't for Mastachew. Thank you. Looking foward to exploring the forums here.

#988754 New to NEOCODEX with a ?

Posted by Zephyrmaiden on 29 December 2007 - 02:22 PM in Forum Help

Ok so i'm trying to create a signature and my pic wouldn't show up what type of file does it need to be?
and do i need to host it on like photobucket first?