Quantcast

Shadiel's Content

There have been 230 items by Shadiel (Search limited from 24-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1001773 The cheapest thing you've bought in a while

Posted by Shadiel on 04 February 2008 - 04:33 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(Sunscorch @ Feb 4 2008, 04:09 PM) View Post
An eight pack of lamb shish-kebabs from Sainsbury's for eight pence biggrin.gif
Bargain

Kebabs? Reminds me of those old rotisserie commercials.

Set it and forget it!

#1001697 Army System

Posted by Shadiel on 04 February 2008 - 02:29 PM in Forum Suggestions

I've used the Army System before and I can say first hand that it's very secure, and very fun with a lot of active members.

I personally love the IBStore, because it just adds a great level of customization and interaction to the board, but anything worse than the 'change user avatar' and 'change user title' would just be a little too far.

Tubemod + Arcade + Army System + IBStore = smile.gif

#1001694 The cheapest thing you've bought in a while

Posted by Shadiel on 04 February 2008 - 02:12 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(ShadowLink64 @ Feb 4 2008, 12:55 PM) View Post
Arizona iced tea is good. I picked one up for lunch, but sadly it was more than $1. sad.gif

That's a real shame. D:
I usually end up stopping at Walgreen's after school gets out and picking up a gallon jug of it every now and then.
$2.50 for a few days worth of drinking is a pretty good deal, except I always hate myself for knowing it's got a shit-ton worth of sugar in it. 1we8.gif

#1001690 I just had like a gazilion dreams in one night.

Posted by Shadiel on 04 February 2008 - 01:53 PM in General Chat

QUOTE(ShadowLink64 @ Feb 4 2008, 01:39 PM) View Post
There are techniques on helping dream recall if anyone is interetested in searching google for them, but usually the only ones interested are the ones practicing lucid dreaming. tongue.gif I've improved on remembering my dreams but I'm still not great at it yet. sad.gif

There's a soundfile for a sense-altering program (i-Doser) called Lucid Dream that sort of helps with the lucidity (realization) of the dreams, letting you kind of... Notice and manipulate it better.

First time I tried it I wasn't lucid, but I dreamed I was walking down a long road with fences on either side.
Suddenly, the street in the middle turned to water and a dolphin swam like... Right up next to me.
He then 'handed' me a bag of lemons (Which, in retrospect, is a feat for something with fins) and said "Here you go, pal."

It really freaked me out.

#1001661 The cheapest thing you've bought in a while

Posted by Shadiel on 04 February 2008 - 12:47 PM in General Chat

AriZona green tea for a $1. :D