Quantcast

Trane's Content

There have been 56 items by Trane (Search limited from 07-July 23)

Sort by                Order  

#56095 Neopets' bad sense of humour!

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 02:08 PM in Neopet General Chat

I personally absolutely HATE neopets. :p   I hate them because they banned all my accounts and put different reasons for each account. That is bull. They remove me from all the highscores that I get into and did not cheat. I have a terrible record on neopets and have gotten extremely lucky that I haven't gotten into any legal trouble. :sweatdrop: I hang out on these forums to learn how to program so I can make my own programs. I am a better hacker then programmer. I now know the website to get into the neopets database and trust me. I will get in. I will get into that database and I will unfreeze every frikin acount there is. Then I will IP ban everyone who is afiliated with neopets (Mods). Dont you worry. No one said a 12 year old cant hack. I am good with keyloggers and brute forcing. Anyone that wants to support me please do. I need a decent brute forcer. If anyhere has a virus that can crash a internet server and a proxy (that is fast) I can use. I also need a IP masker. (I'm not that stupid). If anyone here wants to help me out on this project please PM me. I will need help. If this is done neocodex will be famous. This is best if I am not caught. I have been banned from 451 game websites and counting. Due to me always using the local libraries computer I haven't been caught doing mischiev. I have been cd-key banned from 31 games and am not even allowed to access websites afiliated with the site I was banned from. You have a wanted man on your website. ;)   So please  :)

#56109 Neopets' bad sense of humour!

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 02:25 PM in Neopet General Chat

I dont want to destroy neopets lol. I was just getting little exaggeration there. Lol forget that. I just want to make programs that will make the neopets admins all pissed off then they sue me and I say back they caused me emotional distress when they iced my account for just pressing a refresh button all the ti'me. Ill talk to judge joe brown. judgood jobe jody dont like me cause I said crap in court.

#56703 Neopets' bad sense of humour!

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 05:38 AM in Neopet General Chat

Well I keep my promises. I already learning python lol. I know how to make it say 2+2=17 and I am right and your wrong.

#56730 Neopets' bad sense of humour!

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 06:23 AM in Neopet General Chat

neopets has one except that is stinks badly. there yearly advent calender joke is not very funny with the pants devil and it really nothing special at all either

Gri'm how can you have 2 rep points,219 posts and be a super mod lol.

#56115 Neopets' bad sense of humour!

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 02:30 PM in Neopet General Chat

olexsey, One day you will try to log on with your frozen account. And it will be unfrozen. If that ever happens. Just gi'mme a rep point  :p

#56689 Share a Screenname?

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 05:26 AM in Neopet General Chat

Ok lets share accounts. Someone has to team us up. And we need some way to communicate together.

#56719 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 06:02 AM in Neopet General Chat

can any1 gi'mme the link to the advent calendar lol.

#56669 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 05:04 AM in Neopet General Chat

Nah, All my siblings start neopets and on there first day they get a pb.

#56672 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 05:05 AM in Neopet General Chat

Where are the good refreshing sites? I know advant calender is one...

Gi'mme more good refreshing sites also

#56654 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 04:47 AM in Neopet General Chat

Me to  :wallbash:  :wallbash:  :wallbash:

#56210 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 04:05 PM in Neopet General Chat

The best I ever had was to find a codestone, but that was ages ago on a different account. On THIS account, the best I've ever had was... 100NP found on the floor.

*Sigh* I want that old account back (it got frozen, for no reason might I add), because it had a Fire Lupe on it... mind, I've got a Tyrannian Tuskaninny now and it's got better stats and I have more NP so I guess I'll just have to live.  :)

Was that fire lupe really advanced in skills and good in reading?

#56786 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 07:47 AM in Neopet General Chat

I was just wondering because on my old account cutedude4 I adopted a firelupe that was good and had like 100 intelligence. cuutedude4 got frozen though. what what his name? I cant remember lol

#56793 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 07:59 AM in Neopet General Chat

I hate you. :o

#56717 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 05:58 AM in Neopet General Chat

Yea dude. Me, I made 3 accounts refreshed on em all for like 15 minutes banned instantly. I dont want to be rude but NHS refresher is to good. Its so good it gets you banned to quick. I use neofresher from now on. Anyother good refreshers you know of. I MEAN SLOW refreshers/

#56723 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 06:11 AM in Neopet General Chat

thats much better hold on

EDIT: here it is    http://www.neopets.c...tcalendar.phtml

alright cool thxs

#56707 Why do random events mess me over lol

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 05:41 AM in Neopet General Chat

Give me 5 thats all I got room for.

#56118 !ALERT ALERT!

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 02:31 PM in Neopet General Chat

Donna is probably an admin. *sighs* wheres my keylogger. :p

#56742 Speed up your computer easy

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 06:34 AM in General Chat

WEll that to.

#56662 Speed up your computer easy

Posted by Trane on 12 July 2004 - 04:55 AM in General Chat

Glad it works for you guys. WINK!!!!

#55569 Speed up your computer easy

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 06:11 AM in General Chat

Nope. It just searched your computer instead of the backup drive.Only catch is that it makes your comp open files quicker.

#55562 Speed up your computer easy

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 06:03 AM in General Chat

ill try it out dude :lol:

FINALLY!! I was so angry it has like 1.1k views and 0 posts lol.

#55574 Speed up your computer easy

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 06:21 AM in General Chat

Tis only for windows xp -.- but if you have any other com throw out all the crap your sis and bro made :lol:

Was that an insult?

#55586 Speed up your computer easy

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 06:40 AM in General Chat

Lol I was just joking. But anyways I never knew about virtual memory. I have like 20 5 gigabyte games on my harddrive. 120 gig harddrive :lol:

#55547 Speed up your computer easy

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 05:26 AM in General Chat

You know how windows xp has that search your whole computer right? Well, That works by looking through another copy of your C drive rather then directly looking at your computer. Now here is the solution that will let you open your files someti'mes up to 2x faster.
Alright,
1.Click on control panel.
2.Click on administrative tools.
3.Click on Services
4.Scroll down until you see indexing service
5.Click on indexing service
6.Click on startup type, And set to disable
7.Click okay, Close everything and open My Documents or something. You will notice that it opens way faster then usual.
Tell me your experiences.

#56199 Silver paint brush!

Posted by Trane on 11 July 2004 - 03:42 PM in Neopet General Chat

that poopoo almost made me pee my pants