Quantcast

Taki's Content

There have been 7 items by Taki (Search limited from 27-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1550825 Shameless BC Plug

Posted by Taki on 30 January 2012 - 12:01 AM in Neopet General Chat

If you still want a vote pm me :) I tried BC before but was also ignored...I feel your pain -.-

#1549212 is it possible to sustain my habitarium

Posted by Taki on 24 January 2012 - 05:01 PM in Neopet General Chat

Being able to "get enough workers" to build that many nests requires an already well developed habitarium with quite a few nesters to begin with. This method is only viable if the user is a frequent habi player as the eggs will be laid and incubated until they are ready to hatch. However, if the user is inactive, the P3s can (and do) die, the nests will decay and if the eggs are damaged enough, they can only be discarded.

That's true, but then you could always go on the boards to ask for gifts, plenty of level 50 players are willing to gift.

#1549079 is it possible to sustain my habitarium

Posted by Taki on 24 January 2012 - 07:22 AM in Neopet General Chat

Or you could just get enough workers to buy 40-something nests and then convert into having all nesters and discard eggs to gain exp/level up. It won't be as fast has having your habi open daily but it could work. The downside is that you would have to manually discard the eggs.

#1540705 A Cheater's "Oh Shit" Moments

Posted by Taki on 26 December 2011 - 06:09 AM in Neopet General Chat

Oh shit. And I was thinking before: pftt, I don't have anything to post here.
Apparently right now games aren't working for most people. Thinking it was just my computer being a retard, I went ahead and used a script to send scores, which went through. I sent over 100ks worth of game scores T_T
Thankfully the account is practically a shell, and I was using a proxy. But I'm still a little worried about my main even though the two accs aren't connected x_x

#1538159 Fastest way to start from nothing?

Posted by Taki on 18 December 2011 - 01:01 AM in Neopet General Chat

SS with safe times, or play games legitly? Or if you're good at it and can stand the quitters, do KQ.

#1497366 Tips to make the ScoreSending safer?

Posted by Taki on 08 August 2011 - 03:31 AM in Neopet General Chat

I did run through all of the games. And with school coming, I really don't have time to sit in front of the screen to play, even with the AoB. I guess that's all I can do =/ Thanks anyway.

#1497334 Tips to make the ScoreSending safer?

Posted by Taki on 08 August 2011 - 01:01 AM in Neopet General Chat

When I first started using it, I used it on several accounts, getting maybe half of them frozen, using a public list.
I'm kinda addicted to SSing though, so I created my own list to try again. This time I tested the times, playing the games legitly first, adding Mods where needed, made the score/time frame smaller. Are there any other precautions to take?