Quantcast

fattygirl's Content

There have been 31 items by fattygirl (Search limited from 24-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#106476 Private programs

Posted by fattygirl on 22 September 2004 - 07:54 PM in General Chat

@Chloe - Well I don't buy that really... now the public programs out there and everybody can use them, so how's that different? They're not disabled either.

@TheWu - Heh, yeah, I try to be, but I don't know what I can contribute really. :D And wrt crippledness - it really is the same isn't it? If the private programs are better on purpose that's the same as when the public ones are worse on purpose.

Ah well I'll just try to stay active.

#106460 Advertising

Posted by fattygirl on 22 September 2004 - 07:28 PM in General Chat

Registrations r closed too atm :)

View Post

Wow I guess I'm glad I was able to join then. :D

#106458 Private programs

Posted by fattygirl on 22 September 2004 - 07:24 PM in General Chat

Hi everyone,

here's something I've been wondering about - why are there public and private versions of the programs anyway? I mean sure, I understand that you don't want people to just come in grab the programs and leave again without contributing anything, but it's kinda frustrating to know that the program you're trying is delibaretly crippled so it doesn't work as well as it could...

For example, the SpudsCounter tool is quite nice, but I only seem to get 30 NP every ti'me I use it to play potato counter, which really is nothing - I can typically get 400 NP or so per play on average when I play myself and even though that takes a few more minutes I think 30 NP is ridicoulously low. I'm not sure if there's a private version of it that works better but that's what I think.

Sorry if I seem ungrateful, I'm not I think it's really cool to have this site and the programs and all that stuff, but it's just a thought.

#102300 New game

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 07:55 AM in Neopet General Chat

Very nice, I don't think the NP reward is too small, either, I definitely get more from it than I got from DOM 1.

#102297 lol, I found this funny

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 07:54 AM in Jokes and Fun Stuff

Heh, I threw out hundreds (literally) of these once, as well as another heap from other companies...

#102292 Destructomatch

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 07:53 AM in Neopet General Chat

I think they are still keepin the first one, I am not sure though.

View Post

Well they did say on the News page that it was going to the graveyard, so you shouldn't be able to get NP from it anymore, but as long as it works, I think it's worth playing. :roxsox:

#102186 Destructomatch

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 05:33 AM in Neopet General Chat

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that Destruct-O-Math I does not seem to be retired yet - I just tried it and still got NP from it! So grab those extra points while you still can! :roxsox:

#102185 lenny conundrum

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 05:32 AM in Neopet General Chat

http://www.neocodex....opic=4934&st=30

View Post

Thanks a bunch, strange I didn't see that post... :roxsox:

#102172 lenny conundrum

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:41 AM in Neopet General Chat

Hi everyone, can someone help me with the new lenny conundrum? I have no idea how to do these math things...

I asked my brother too who's better at maths than I am but he has no idea either, please help?

Thanks a lot. :roxsox:

#102170 New game

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:38 AM in Neopet General Chat

This looks hard from looking at the instructions.. I'll stick to Destructo-Match 1.

Edit: It's pretty fun but it barely gives any neopoints.

View Post

DOM I was retired though, so you can't get any NP from that anymore. :roxsox: Pity, it was one of my favorite games...

#102168 Hi

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:34 AM in Introductions

Hi there Jane, I'm new here too,

I have been playing neopets for years and altho there was a period that I got bored with it, I now enjoy it more than I ever did. 

Altho I have come here for the programming side (I am a programmer and I want to be able to help new programmers out) I am sure I'll enjoy being part of the comunity, it already looks a lot of fun :roxsox:

View Post

Hi Mumei, yes it is fun - I have no idea how to program myself so I can't really contribute much, but I'lll try to stay active on the forums! :)

#102165 New moderators!

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:31 AM in Announcements and Notices

Congrats icy and 113! :roxsox:

#102163 Official Poll

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:27 AM in Announcements and Notices

I'd say go ahead and merge, it's always good to have more people on the boards and concentrate efforts!

#102162 Oninous

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:26 AM in Introductions

Hiya yall I'm new to this board but just wanted to post and say hiya since I'm lurking round :roxsox: I'm currently learning more advanced VB so hopefully within a week I'll have some handy proggies fer ya :)

View Post

Hi there, nice to have you here, hope you'll have fun! :p

#102161 HELLO!

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:25 AM in Introductions

Hey all I'm Killer, call me Kiro... I only just met Nick last night... but still I'm happy to be a part of the community!

View Post

Hi killer, nice nickname lol, welcome to the boards!

#102160 Hiyas

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:25 AM in Introductions

Hi everyone, I'm not that great at opening lines, so here goes:lol: My name is Rayne :punk: and I'm a pretty friendly person and I hope to get to know as many of you as I can.  Hasta la vista

View Post

Hi Rayne, welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay! :roxsox:

#102159 Greetings

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:24 AM in Introductions

Hi everyone,

I joined a little while ago and after  reading a lot of posts, wanted to stop in and say Hi. 

I'm very I'mpressed with the level of maturity on this forum and hope to be a contributing member someday..  as soon as I get off my lazy butt and learn how to program in vb.    :sigh:

My background in programming so far has been the usual  Basic (from high school) and 10 years of dabbling with VB for Access once I found out that using  the VB code is so much more efficient than having hundreds of macros.    :roxsox:

see ya around.

View Post

Hi Helena, welcome to the boards! :)

#102158 Hey every1 im new here

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:24 AM in Introductions

:p hey I'm henry, I hope ui can get sum good hacks here and find sum kool ppl to talk to :roxsox:

View Post

Hi henry, good to have you on board! :)

#102157 Hi I Just joined

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:23 AM in Introductions

hi guys I just joined and don't think I'm a noob or newbie!I'm cool B)

View Post

Hi there, thanks for joining! :p I'm new too lol!

#102155 I'm new here

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:23 AM in Introductions

I guess some of you alrealy know me for the others I am frz :p

Let's see if I'll stay...
fsck my y key is broken again -.-

View Post

Hi frz, nice to have you here! :p

#102154 hi!

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:22 AM in Introductions

hi! just posting so you know I wont lurk!

View Post

Hi and hello! :p

#102153 Halo Thar

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:22 AM in Introductions

Hello all,just wanted to say hey.
I'm a new user and figured it'd be nice to introduce myself..
I'm going to go on and mess around with the GCNcrypt again, Be back laters...

View Post

Hi, welcome aboard! Good luck with your endevaors with gcncrypt!

#102151 Newb here

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:21 AM in Introductions

Hey, I'm  newbie here and ive heard of this site from my friends, so I decided to join. I love all the available programs around, they are unbelieveably great. I just have one question for anyone out there, where are the artmoney tuts? I cant seem to find them since all the links to topics where they might be found just send me back to the homepage of the site. Any input would be great.

Edit: Wow, never looked in the Tutorial section...I feel stupid. :p

View Post

Hi there, nice to have you here!

#102150 Hello all!

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:21 AM in Introductions

well I made a account but I for got pass and now I remberd it so just wanted to say hey!

View Post

Hi there, glad you rememberd your password! Welcome to the boards!

#102148 hi

Posted by fattygirl on 17 September 2004 - 04:20 AM in Introductions

hi I jus joined

View Post

Hi there, nice to have you onboard!