Quantcast

InsertRandomNameHere's Content

There have been 422 items by InsertRandomNameHere (Search limited from 26-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1347452 Frozen Account Stories

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 05 October 2010 - 11:23 PM in Neopet General Chat

I had an account

I ABed without pauses for the whole day

It got iced. Didn't know until I went to take a peek. ( Did not want that account anymore, tbh )

TNT loves me and helped me rid my account

THE END

#1347428 Near Death Experiences.

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 05 October 2010 - 09:17 PM in General Chat

This may seem a tad insensitive, but I'll still occasionally catch myself chuckling at this mental image I have of him pacing back and forth crying with a fucking hammer lodged in his head. I will honestly say that was one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen in my life.

Reminds me of the time when I almost stepped on my friend's finger haha. I didn't knew what happened and I came in thru the backdoor of the class while some people were lookin' at me. Well apparently I almost stepped on his finger :p

#1347402 neopets new login page ?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 05 October 2010 - 08:11 PM in Neopet General Chat

Yeah it looks like the picture above by Amanda.
Neopets suck much

#1347088 The Never-Ending Story

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 04 October 2010 - 11:39 PM in General Entertainment

started from his lower body part slowing crawling up to his upper body part as Sonic surprisingly enjoys the whole process and tugged the giraffe closer..

#1347085 Let Me In

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 04 October 2010 - 11:20 PM in General Chat

What do you mean "when she grows up?" ?_?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IPDOB4yzzo&feature=related

#1347084 The Never-Ending Story

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 04 October 2010 - 11:18 PM in General Entertainment

Which demanded sex

#1347080 I LIKE TO Eat my own shit!

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 04 October 2010 - 10:29 PM in Chit-Chat

Yeah I like your shit too. The last time you gave me I was totally disgusted even though it smelt heavenly. When you weren't looking I took a bite of them and to my surprise, it tasted like high class cornflakes. Send another bowl over kid.

#1346883 Dress Codes

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 04 October 2010 - 04:32 AM in General Debate

Schools that have dress codes are hippocrates. At school, they try to encourage you to be yourself. I myself like to be different, I don't like to dress like the average person. I want to express myself freely, how could anyone do this with a dress code?

If you were to express yourself freely, you would be a naked man runnin' down the streets punching your man boobs like a gorilla

#1346882 Grave Digging.

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 04 October 2010 - 04:29 AM in General Debate

I would if I knew where she was buried and had lessons from a Witch Doctor.

Posted Image
May he assist you in your journey of finding your great great grandmother AND digging her up from her soft comfy bed of maggots, worms, creepy crawlies and mud.

#1346590 Grave Digging.

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 03 October 2010 - 05:32 AM in General Debate

Grave Digging, in my opinion is bullshit. Bringing back BORING old threads. COME ON it died for a reason. Let it rest. Do you dig your great great great grandma out of the grave after she has been laid to rest? Nope. Unless yo' are a dick!

#1346583 Almost Abandoned Attic

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 03 October 2010 - 04:57 AM in Neopet General Chat

so how do i ab in it or cant i ?

Currently, Neocodex has no programs to aid you in buying the items in the Almost Abandoned Attic.

#1346580 Almost Abandoned Attic

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 03 October 2010 - 04:37 AM in Neopet General Chat

can someone please give me the id number i couldnt find it thanks

This shop has no ID number. Its something like the Igloo except it restocks higher rarity items

#1346575 [Chapter 4] Nox's Locks

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 03 October 2010 - 04:04 AM in The Faeries' Ruin

Hey I attached an image to the first post tsu. I couldnt find the exit. Its the frikin gold doors which are practically invisible! Not the green one. >_<
Check out the image. :)

Does the Hubrid Nox Treasure Chest disappear after it gives you an item?

Thanks so much bog for the help!

Oh I also added to your post tsu that they should click on the left door after going to the fort.

Yes the chest disappears after use :)

#1346149 [Chapter 3] Plot Line

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 01 October 2010 - 06:20 PM in The Faeries' Ruin

Boring ol' comics. I rather read the NT's comics, seriously.

#1345920 Inactive Notices

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 01 October 2010 - 06:47 AM in General Chat

not far off

^
He meant it without sarcasms
He came because his subcription was running out. I remember seeing him as a member when he reached sommat like 460 posts?
To be more on topic, I will be leaving in two hours for bed and be back 10 hours later. :)

#1345904 Neopets Raffle

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 01 October 2010 - 05:30 AM in Neopet General Chat

Why do we all hate this guy so much? Because he made a troll thread? seems pretty innocent to me.

I know girls want 3 C's
He has 3 S's
Spam, Scam and Scum

#1345879 Neopets Raffle

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 01 October 2010 - 02:26 AM in Neopet General Chat

e-sleuths (who just go look at your name history) will always call you out. :3

Haha yeah :)
Especially Waser... he's probably peepin' at IP addresses, etc

#1345862 Almost Abandoned Attic

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 30 September 2010 - 09:59 PM in Neopet General Chat

No offense but who cares if you will revert back or not. They want less competition.
By the way I got truck loads of items. Keep missing those r99 ones. Except an r99 book. Would average 1 million a day in total.

#1345860 Secret Lab Map

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 30 September 2010 - 09:57 PM in Neopet General Chat

i'm not keen on the lab ray only bought it cos i want my lupe to be mutant so he fits his name the worse thing i think is that you cant resell them once your board

Lupe Transmogrification Potion?

#1345852 Neopets Raffle

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 30 September 2010 - 09:23 PM in Neopet General Chat

Get that douche out of Neocodex! /points middle finger
Is this the latest fashion to do something awefully shameful like a dildo in a womb and when they need things,etc, just change your avatar, photo and name.

#1345495 Do you know your God?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 30 September 2010 - 07:05 AM in General Debate

You answered 10 out of 15 questions correctly
for a score of 67%.

I actually only knew like four questions. Random guessing = win.

Funny. I thought this was a debate topic, not a "post your inane test results with no comment" thread.

Debate Title - Do you know your God

So maybe posting answers show whether you know your gods or not? Its answering the question :)

Although it isn't much of a debate :)

#1344985 Moehog Skull in auctions

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 29 September 2010 - 07:22 AM in Neopet General Chat

YES YOU CAN. / jk. I have never heard of this item before; why is it so much?

It packs an arsenal of damage, is dual-duty, and is a 100% freezer. One of the best battledome items, ever.

#1344980 The Codies

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 29 September 2010 - 07:16 AM in Announcements and Notices

I'm grateful he stopped posting at 500, tbh.

^ Me too. Very grateful, in fact. But I don't like the fact that he said he wasn't posting for 500 but in fact, he was.

#1344972 So, does everyone here actually play neopets?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 29 September 2010 - 07:10 AM in Chit-Chat

Are you Benjamin from Australia?

#1344935 What's the most embarassing neo-related thing you've done?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 29 September 2010 - 06:01 AM in Neopet General Chat

He got "beat up" by his cousin, aka he got to 500 and quit.

He's not in hospital, probably still scamming and I'm prettysureofit.