Quantcast

InsertRandomNameHere's Content

There have been 422 items by InsertRandomNameHere (Search limited from 26-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1332763 ~Lending!

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 28 August 2010 - 09:38 PM in Neopet General Chat

Should buy out the market then make them 10m. :p

Definitions of Capitalism on the Web:

an economic system based on private ownership of capital

still don't even know what that is so i'ma just nod and say good choice.

I think Scot meant if doing it could get money ^^
Oh and I would look for all if I were to lend

#1327924 You have hit the passion?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 20 August 2010 - 12:50 AM in Introductions

Wow spam bot... I've been wondering this for awhile but are reebok spam bots really from Reebok? :rolleyes:

#1334319 You can now get cged by visiting the board/threads?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 31 August 2010 - 08:26 PM in Neopet General Chat

A girl in my guild told us she got cged from visiting the boards. This means she lied?

She probably visited other user shops or lookups and forgotten, etc or just a lie cause she got frozen for cheating :p

Quote from torchiqueenie
"Basically they're using altered images to encode CG'ers so yes just opening a board can now put your account at risk."

But I thought you got to find a vulnerability in the code first?

#1333370 Would you eat dog food?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 30 August 2010 - 02:05 AM in General Chat

I'd do it for $1.

Ahahaha dun forget to post some pics to show us you enjoying it but YUCK *points towards ur siggy and avatar* I have lost my apetite....

#1332952 Would you eat dog food?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 29 August 2010 - 04:32 AM in General Chat

If it tastes good :thumbsup:

#1332956 Would you eat dog food?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 29 August 2010 - 04:39 AM in General Chat

Isnt it just made of like, offcuts of our meat or...?

Well, I'm not sure lol haven't seen dog food :) But if it doesn't really harm, why not if it tastes good :o

#1333839 Would would piss you off more

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 30 August 2010 - 11:27 PM in General Chat

If your airbag didn't deploy and you smash your head into the wheel
I would be angry with my air bag for days :whistling: ( If I have a car and a license ahahahaha)

#1326637 Why won't TNT set out an official warning about CG'ers?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 17 August 2010 - 07:07 AM in Neopet General Chat

This is TNT we are talking about.. do you seriously expect them to do something right?

Haha you remind me of the advertisement on Neopets!
There was once someone took a screenshot of an obscene advertisement on Neopets.
It was an advertisement on Neopets about Penis Size Enhancement, make your penis longer, etc LOL!

#1350324 Why I'll be absent for a while

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 16 October 2010 - 07:26 AM in Chit-Chat

Why would you have to fight so hard to get your daughter to live with you. From where I'm from the kids always go with the mom in divorces. It might because of the multiple wives though.

XD From what I know, the children is mostly decidedly on whether the mom/dad is mentally stable, have a stable income, etc :)

#1325169 Who wants to see cute loldogs and lolcats????

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 13 August 2010 - 11:44 PM in Chit-Chat

Posted Image
^
This seems to scare me more than to pity O_o

#1325217 Who wants to see cute loldogs and lolcats????

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 14 August 2010 - 02:24 AM in Chit-Chat

Posted Image
Wow Yen this is win <3 so cute!

#1340977 What's your most LEGIT accomplishment that you're most proud of?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 17 September 2010 - 08:26 AM in Neopet General Chat

Restocked Faerie Birdhouse - Sold 1.1 million neopoints

#1326520 What's up?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 17 August 2010 - 01:44 AM in Introductions

Hey Rei! I been a neopian for about 82 months now! But its been off and on so yeah :)
Welcome to Neocodex, hope the programs can help you

#1344328 What's the most embarassing neo-related thing you've done?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 27 September 2010 - 03:42 AM in Neopet General Chat

Gullibly waited at the Smuggler's Cove every day for a Krawk.
I was 7 or so. I thought maybe they would be smuggling krawks as it was Krawk Island and that's the Smuggler's Cove. I scrimped and saved to 100 dubloon.
God that took months for me in the past.

Auctioning a Grey Paint Brush for 15,000 Neopoints cause it looked old and ugly.

#1344935 What's the most embarassing neo-related thing you've done?

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 29 September 2010 - 06:01 AM in Neopet General Chat

He got "beat up" by his cousin, aka he got to 500 and quit.

He's not in hospital, probably still scamming and I'm prettysureofit.

#1333847 [Guide] Obtaining, Preparing For, and Using mOBSCENE's / sLAUGHTER's...

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 30 August 2010 - 11:37 PM in Neopet General Guides

I wish I could figure out my problem. <_< What 'file' do I need to google and download?

What 'problem' do you have?
What does 'it' say when you run 'it'? O_o

#1327109 [GLITCH] Kraf Capri Sun sponsor unlimited XP and Ultimate Icy Neggs!!...

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 18 August 2010 - 07:13 AM in Neopet General Guides

LOL I LOVE THIS

Just get a US proxy xD

You don't need the proxy I think :) Just change your location you put in neopets to the US

#1350289 [Chapter 7] Shhhhhhh!

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 16 October 2010 - 03:49 AM in The Faeries' Ruin

That petpage ain't as good as Jellyneo's
Unable to solve it with that petpage and finally went to Jellyneo. Which help me to complete all the achievements and a lot easier than I imagined it to be.

#1348629 [Chapter 6] Into the Fray

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 09 October 2010 - 07:53 AM in The Faeries' Ruin

Can I borrow weapons from you guy? I try to buy weapons in the mid-range price but most of them are gone. Any recommendation for what weapons I should buy with the price less than 1 million (that can still be found in shop wizard)?

Scarab Rings. Those are cheap

#1349284 [Chapter 6] Into the Fray

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 12 October 2010 - 12:21 AM in The Faeries' Ruin

finally hit caps. now to go back to killing wraiths hoping for items. or is it only the furies?

Its for all three of the shadows. Wraiths, Brutes and Furies

#1348586 [Chapter 6] Into the Fray

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 09 October 2010 - 06:08 AM in The Faeries' Ruin

I want to participate but I don't know what weapons to use when it comes to the battledome. Any suggestions? I was thinking fire and ice blade for one weapon. The battledome simulator doesn't seem to be working at the moment so I can't test it out.

Cheap Set

2 Scarab Rings

Medium Set

Scuzzy Comb & Ramtors Spellbook OR 2 Ylanas Blaster can work as well

Nice Set

SoS & PCC?

I kind of suck at BD altho I like it

#1346575 [Chapter 4] Nox's Locks

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 03 October 2010 - 04:04 AM in The Faeries' Ruin

Hey I attached an image to the first post tsu. I couldnt find the exit. Its the frikin gold doors which are practically invisible! Not the green one. >_<
Check out the image. :)

Does the Hubrid Nox Treasure Chest disappear after it gives you an item?

Thanks so much bog for the help!

Oh I also added to your post tsu that they should click on the left door after going to the fort.

Yes the chest disappears after use :)

#1346149 [Chapter 3] Plot Line

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 01 October 2010 - 06:20 PM in The Faeries' Ruin

Boring ol' comics. I rather read the NT's comics, seriously.

#1343409 [Chapter 2] The Artefact Thief

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 24 September 2010 - 09:58 PM in The Faeries' Ruin

This may not have any relevance at present, but it may in the future, the books disappeared in purple once and green smoke twice when read.

They were bonus books, my love. Unrelated to the plot most likely. The smoke is random too.

#1343127 [Chapter 2] The Artefact Thief

Posted by InsertRandomNameHere on 24 September 2010 - 03:47 AM in The Faeries' Ruin

My ass her zap goes 5 blocks she hit my ass from across the room and between the bookshelves.

This was what I was thinking. I never took the chance to go face to face with the hag