Quantcast

IMTONY's Content

There have been 2 items by IMTONY (Search limited from 28-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1398322 To the asshole who tried to blackmail me last night;

Posted by IMTONY on 27 January 2011 - 12:50 PM in Neopet General Chat

Well i hope everything goes well. I'll be looking in the money tree for a few of those neopionts. Could use them. Something about the same happened to me but it was a neo-friend got my account froze for two weeks. lost all my neopoints and items he even changed my draik to a snow acara, with the lab ray.

#1398287 Hello Everyone

Posted by IMTONY on 27 January 2011 - 11:48 AM in Introductions

Hello, Lets start off with my name. My name is Tony. I'm 21 and live in the United States. I'm currently in college. I have plenty of time on my hands for some reason. When I'm not at school i work at a body and repair shop. I'm Co-Owner. I play Neopets on the daily. I'm also always on the computer either for work, school or fun. I'm in the process of teaching myself computer script. I understand HMTL, C# and a little C++ but for the most part, i still need to learn alot. I heard about this web through a friend. We have played together for over 8 years. I have a life, a wonderful one at that. I'm here to learn and to also chat on the forums. Anything else you would like to know just let me know. sincerely Tony