Quantcast

TrampleStutters's Content

There have been 13 items by TrampleStutters (Search limited from 25-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1594529 My first PC Build...

Posted by TrampleStutters on 10 June 2012 - 02:50 PM in Hardware and Software Discussion

Well if video editing is a higher priority then I'll say go ahead with the i7, if you want to squeeze a little more value for gaming. I would reccomend that you drop the CPU for an i5-3570K and put the extra 70$ for a better GPU.

As far as I know the only benefit you get with an i7 is 2MB extra for your L3 cache and Hyper-threading. The 3570K will allow you room for overclocking to squeeze a little more performance out of your CPU.

That's just how I would do it though :p

#1594511 My first PC Build...

Posted by TrampleStutters on 10 June 2012 - 01:35 PM in Hardware and Software Discussion

What are you going to be using this PC for?

#1583806 NeonAP freezes when saving shop prices

Posted by TrampleStutters on 11 May 2012 - 05:59 PM in Forum Help

Hmm.. Maybe I'm just impatient x) I noticed that it finally saved my prices. Guess it just took a while.

#1583804 NeonAP freezes when saving shop prices

Posted by TrampleStutters on 11 May 2012 - 05:52 PM in Forum Help

So is NeonAp... Useless..?

#1583802 NeonAP freezes when saving shop prices

Posted by TrampleStutters on 11 May 2012 - 05:49 PM in Forum Help

This doesn't happen every time I try and Save prices, but after pricing my entire shop and I try to save it to my shop it freezes and the bottom says "Status: Saving shop items......." It's been 10 minutes and after logging into to neopets it definitely hasn't changed my shop prices.

I'm making this post because I'm not sure if this is a common problem with the community or if maybe I'm just triggering something. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you :)

#1570150 Program manager won't open

Posted by TrampleStutters on 04 April 2012 - 03:21 PM in Forum Help

Well after restarting my computer is opened up, seems like my virus scanner was being stupid.

#1569777 Program manager won't open

Posted by TrampleStutters on 03 April 2012 - 03:08 PM in Forum Help

When I try to open the program manager I just get an error screen telling me to search up the log file, this is what I got;

File "pre_loader.py", line 54, in <module>

File "urllib2.pyc", line 126, in urlopen
File "urllib2.pyc", line 394, in open
File "urllib2.pyc", line 412, in _open
File "urllib2.pyc", line 372, in _call_chain
File "urllib2.pyc", line 1199, in http_open
File "urllib2.pyc", line 1174, in do_open
urllib2.URLError: <urlopen error [Errno 10013] An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions>

:S

#1546692 Super/System

Posted by TrampleStutters on 16 January 2012 - 06:56 PM in Abrosia Discussion

Hey I started using this strategy about yesterday and I'm loving it, I actually prefer seeing all these green lines in my log :D At first I started with the default 45min per shop, but then I felt like if I was going to go to so many shops I feel like I should rotate much faster. So I put it at 5 minutes per shop, and I'm getting great results with over five items over 50k items bought in 4 hours, but now I'm getting paranoid that its working too well. Is this riskier? Like at this rate is this really much safer then my regular big number AB'ing?

#1545951 Abrosia doesn't seem to be doing anything..

Posted by TrampleStutters on 14 January 2012 - 11:34 AM in Abrosia Discussion

MS Pre-Haggle/Igloo Buy delay: 0.4 - 0.7
OCR page delay: 0.5 - 0.9

How do my settings look ? Any recommendations?

#1545948 Abrosia doesn't seem to be doing anything..

Posted by TrampleStutters on 14 January 2012 - 11:29 AM in Abrosia Discussion

By buy times, what would I be looking for in the setting of abrosia? :$ sorry

#1545939 Abrosia doesn't seem to be doing anything..

Posted by TrampleStutters on 14 January 2012 - 10:54 AM in Abrosia Discussion

I've been buying in shop 56 (merifoods)
General wait delay: 4.2 to 8.0 seconds
profits must be greater then 2000np

I let it run all night and after the restocking ban, I got roughly 24k from the igloo :S maybe it's just been slow. Sorry I've been doing this for roughly less then a month and I still feel like a full-fledged noob x) I got really lucky and found two draik eggs so I guess maybe my expectations are now a little higher then they should be? Oh and Xexist thanks for the turning off the attic buyer tip, the unhandled exceptions were really getting annoying x) Thanks

#1545782 Abrosia doesn't seem to be doing anything..

Posted by TrampleStutters on 13 January 2012 - 10:07 PM in Abrosia Discussion

Hey I'm not really sure but I think I'm having problems with my abrosia, I get alot of unhandled exceptions firstly. Secondly it just seems to be inactive like I will run it for a couple hours and I will not get anything until maybe it will tell me that I'm restocked banned :/ and it will just pretty much spam my log with that.

Thanks

#1545778 Halloooo

Posted by TrampleStutters on 13 January 2012 - 09:56 PM in Introductions

Hey Guys :p I guess you can call me tramp, I started AB'ing with abrosia about a month ago and I'd really like to start getting into the forums. So I guess this will be my.. Introduction? lol