Quantcast

jhg131's Content

There have been 17 items by jhg131 (Search limited from 26-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1691914 Question to ask............

Posted by jhg131 on 01 October 2013 - 12:33 AM in Neopet General Chat

Has TNT ever changed the likelihood of getting rares from dailies before?

If they have, they might decide to do that some time with the Forgotten Shore.

For one, I really want the value of Krawks and Draiks to go back up :/

Umm yeah they have, but every almost every single time they've done that it was to make the likelihood of getting something good go up...

#1689896 Have you neomailed people your contact info?

Posted by jhg131 on 11 September 2013 - 05:40 PM in Neopet General Chat

Sorry about that reply, I wasn't trying to imply you didn't have any friends or anything. I had a friend annoying me pretty bad when I was typing that, and the annoyance went into that.

If you're not meeting up, I'd say its ok to give your email/im to your friend.

I'm still amazed your friends mom married someone she met on neo..

Yeah np. My friend and I are too, and she doesn't really like him lol. 

#1689882 Have you neomailed people your contact info?

Posted by jhg131 on 11 September 2013 - 03:38 PM in Neopet General Chat

#1689879 Have you neomailed people your contact info?

Posted by jhg131 on 11 September 2013 - 03:21 PM in Neopet General Chat

#1689877 Have you neomailed people your contact info?

Posted by jhg131 on 11 September 2013 - 03:11 PM in Neopet General Chat

#1689556 Is fishing still worth doing?

Posted by jhg131 on 06 September 2013 - 09:37 PM in Neopet General Chat

Yes def  - I've gotten 2-3 Rainbow Fountain Waters and a Mysterious Swirly Potion. I don't bother to switch pets though. 

#1682713 Dailies

Posted by jhg131 on 20 July 2013 - 12:24 PM in Neopet General Chat

I skip a few (like apple bobbing or the meteor) and my list is:

Expellibox, Deserted Tomb, Anchor Management, Forgotten Shore, Fruit Machine, Lab Ray, Coltzan, Grundo Plushie, Tombola, Fishing, Lunar Temple, Stockmarket, Battledome (until I get 15 prizes)

I have a bookmark folder for it and click "open all in tabs".

That's a great idea, I should try that.

And yeah I used to do apple bobbing when it first came out and was profitable but I stopped a year ago after realizing that there are literally no worthwhile prizes that you can get from it, and that unlike the jelly, you often get bad things. 

#1682549 Dailies

Posted by jhg131 on 19 July 2013 - 03:19 AM in Neopet General Chat

I do a lot of them almost every day, on 3-4 different accounts. In the past 4 years I've only autobought <4 months or so (do it occasionally) and it's a surprisingly nice and easy way to make millions. 

I do Jelly (out of habit), omelette, bank interest, altador prizes (only on my main), shop of offers, petpet park, anchor management, negg cave, wheels of mediocrity/excitement/knowledge/slime, spooky kiosk. And then I do Tombola, Deserted Tomb, Fruit Machine, Coltzan's Shrine, discarded plushie, fishing, expelibox, forgotten shore, puzzle, treasure, test your strength, faerie caverns, stocks, and lab. 

The only ones I haven't gotten nice prizes from, out of the ones that give 100k> prize, are the jelly, omelette, fruit machine, burried treasure, and faerie caverns. 

I use the tdn dailies page and click open in new tab for each link and I can do each account in ~5 min, and have made ~25M in 4 years. 

Forgotten Shore/discarded plushie are my favorites. 

#1648296 Sexual items

Posted by jhg131 on 11 February 2013 - 08:24 PM in Neopet General Chat

This isn't sexual, but if you zoom all the way out in habi there is a prominent 5 leaf plant that looks just like a marijuana leaf. 

#1642239 What grinds your neogears?

Posted by jhg131 on 20 December 2012 - 01:52 AM in Neopet General Chat

people that lie about their wishlist and neopets players from Asian countries that have first names used in english speaking countries.

Umm maybe they wouldn't mind using their asian names if 99% of the people they talked to could actually come close to pronouncing it. And plus there's that thing where people who don't speak the language always spend 5 minutes trying to pronounce it right, and ask you is it right? What is it again? And try again. And it's never right.
Also, I'm asian but I grew up in the U.S so I consider this my culture way more.

Plus, this comment isn't even offensive to me, it's just like...wtf? "I'm annoyed by people who wear the color yellow"

#1641387 Error: Status: Visiting Shop ID

Posted by jhg131 on 10 December 2012 - 02:31 PM in Abrosia Discussion

Hey thanks for your replly, I haven't been on since then b/c of finals but I tried your suggestion today, increasing the connection timeout to first 15 then 20 sec, but it didn't work - I'm not sure if it's because of an inability to connect to the page or because it's not even trying to connect. It could be the 2nd b/c when I manually use neopets, it's pretty quick except for a few occasional delays, and also because this happens every time I use it - if it were just the first wouldn't it eventually be able to connect if at the right time?

Also, do you know if this problem is specific to me? I haven't seen any other posts about it. I'm on a fast connection in the U.S and don't use a proxy.

#1640839 Error: Status: Visiting Shop ID

Posted by jhg131 on 04 December 2012 - 02:38 PM in Abrosia Discussion

#1638769 Post if you want to participate in inflating a certain item

Posted by jhg131 on 14 November 2012 - 05:02 PM in Neopet General Chat

No they're up to 500 k now, but I'm pretty sure a lil while ago they were ~200k. I know my guess doesn't follow what strategist said about the price having deflated though.

#1638767 Post if you want to participate in inflating a certain item

Posted by jhg131 on 14 November 2012 - 04:56 PM in Neopet General Chat

Okay I just checked the tp and I'm gonna guess Snowbunny for 200.

Mod, pls delete if I wasn't supposed to post that.

#1638627 The Lab Ray Topic

Posted by jhg131 on 13 November 2012 - 04:29 PM in Neopets Chit-Chat

... and he changes color to Msp!!!!

OMG!!!!

#1637269 The Lab Ray Topic

Posted by jhg131 on 05 November 2012 - 03:45 PM in Neopets Chit-Chat

^ Haha my red poogle said that, and then got zapped into a green nimmo.

#1637268 Best way to earn from np?

Posted by jhg131 on 05 November 2012 - 03:44 PM in Neopet General Chat

Ooo also, Illusen's quest might be fun. I know a lot of people say it just drains your funds, but since you have enough you could set aside a budget for it and try to get lucky. I've been doing it for like 4 months and I've actually made np from it - I've failed like 6 times, four times on level 35, 36, and recently 30, but I've gotten the honey potion twice, both times were buyables of 99k, so I made about 600-700k.