Quantcast

Tirasa's Content

There have been 12 items by Tirasa (Search limited from 28-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#1827982 Are specialty user shops any good?

Posted by Tirasa on 21 November 2014 - 09:02 PM in Neopet General Chat

Huh. Most unfortunate. I'm still setting my manual list to all the profitable - even if HTS - plushies and hoping some things retire.

#1827963 Are specialty user shops any good?

Posted by Tirasa on 21 November 2014 - 07:17 PM in Neopet General Chat

I've been thinking about making my shop specialize in plushies; they're pretty easy to RS and seem to have a decent profit margin. Plushie Palace is also a way safer AB hitup than the magic shop.

#1827630 The Wheel of Extravagance

Posted by Tirasa on 20 November 2014 - 02:19 AM in Neopet Avatars

My net gain is 300k

Spun once, got 400k piece of lab map.

#1827571 Having a good pet?

Posted by Tirasa on 19 November 2014 - 07:45 PM in Neopet General Chat

I've recently come back to Neo after a pretty long hiatus and made a new account to build up. I don't think I'll ever be a neobillionaire (and since I don't know how profitable it is selling things online once you become so big, I don't really want to), but I would like to at least be one of those upper-tier users I thought were pretty neat years back when I played.

I have a new account and was thinking about transferring some stuff from my old main to it to make the pets nicer? I don't know how well-named my pet is or anything, but I was thinking about turning it into a Krawk and painting it desert, then relic? To put the desert clothing on the relic body.

1.) Is that neat enough/worth the money

2.)Any other tips to getting to BD-chatter tier?

Edit: Blargh, just noticed Krawks can't be relic yet.

#1826514 Are Grades in School a Reflection of Your Potential Success in Life?

Posted by Tirasa on 15 November 2014 - 03:29 PM in General Debate

American public schools are pretty crappy in the first place, so I wouldn't count that system as a valid measurement of anything. From my graduating class, the Ivy-Leaguers will certainly tell you the grades are good for admissions, but the only thing US grade schooling does for you is get you used to being somewhere eight hours a day.

Universities are a different story, though C's still get degrees. I don't think grades themselves will be the major determining factor, though there might be other things that schooling brings, such as your social networking.

#1826513 Teacher affairs with students

Posted by Tirasa on 15 November 2014 - 03:23 PM in General Debate

You're free to petition to change AoC Laws and whatnot. Until then, I'm against 'em. I'd bother point out the male/female double standard when it comes to statutory rape, but I'm certain the debate has popped up before elsewhere.

She deserves to lose her job most certainly, and charged as the law is applicable.

#1826511 If you could pick one video game to have a sequel, what would it be?

Posted by Tirasa on 15 November 2014 - 03:19 PM in General Chat

Final Fantasy! I've been waiting 28 years.

#1826508 Should listening to music be free?

Posted by Tirasa on 15 November 2014 - 03:13 PM in General Debate

Garbage-tier pop artists like Taylor Swift don't even get my free streaming attention, but I do wonder if it's a cultural thing. I don't pay for music; if I like a song, I'll go legitimately purchase it as a means of showing respect, but I won't pay initially just to hear it.

#1826365 Kicked out of Account?

Posted by Tirasa on 15 November 2014 - 04:11 AM in Neopet General Chat

Looks like it was frozen. Man, and CravingCyanide really rolls off the tongue.

#1826361 Kicked out of Account?

Posted by Tirasa on 15 November 2014 - 03:56 AM in Neopet General Chat

Oh, sorry for being unclear.

I've tried to log into the accounts one at a time, but get the bad password page whenever I try to log into either one. I think it might have been the usernames. Catchy, but I could understand if they got frozen.

#1826359 Kicked out of Account?

Posted by Tirasa on 15 November 2014 - 03:41 AM in Neopet General Chat

I only remember any info to my main after a year+ hiatus from Neo. I made a new side today to get one of the new pets - actually I made two for the issue I'm asking about - but I've been kicked from my account both times.

I've made two accounts; I was kicked from one before making a pet, and I made a Four-letter pet on the other before getting kicked. The accounts aren't frozen; they just don't let me log in. It says the password is incorrect for both, but I can still reset the passwords. I've done it several times and been certain I was putting in the right password, but it won't let me use the accounts.

#1826338 Name database?

Posted by Tirasa on 14 November 2014 - 11:23 PM in Neopet General Chat

Is there anywhere within Neo that you could find a storage of all taken names, updated to x recency?