Quantcast

Jena's Content

There have been 14 items by Jena (Search limited from 26-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#866337 "Failed, you are not allowed to use"

Posted by Jena on 14 April 2007 - 10:43 PM in Forum Help

They're from the member section, and I'm entering the right password. I even tried changing it a few times..

But I did have to get a 'lost pw' email the other day, and then I started to change the pw. Could that somehow be the problem?

#865469 Fruit Machine wins

Posted by Jena on 13 April 2007 - 11:07 AM in Neopet General Chat

I got a paintbrush once, cant remember which one... but it was like 3 years ago when they all sold for like 125k, so it wasnt that big of a deal at the time. wink.gif

#865467 What's the best random event you've ever got?

Posted by Jena on 13 April 2007 - 11:05 AM in Neopet General Chat

I've gotten a fountain faerie once... and the only time I ever got Boochi, he zapped my royal jubjub.

#865457 "Failed, you are not allowed to use"

Posted by Jena on 13 April 2007 - 10:15 AM in Forum Help

^ I know, but after I realized that it wasnt just for his UAB, I figured it'd be better to post it here. Plus, I didnt think anyone would really have time to go through all the posts, including mine. But I should have the deleted the post before I made this, sorry sad.gif

#865447 "Failed, you are not allowed to use"

Posted by Jena on 13 April 2007 - 09:45 AM in Forum Help

Well, I recently started playing neopets again and found my way back here smile.gif I never used to have a problem with accessing the programs, but now no matter which one I try to access, when I try to log into the codex checker it says "Failed, you are not allowed to use". I guess there is probably a simple explanation for this, so sorry for my lack of common sense if there is rolleyes.gif Well, any help is appreciated smile1.gif

#714764 Usashop Autobuya v1.0

Posted by Jena on 15 August 2006 - 10:20 PM in User Submitted Programs

Looks great smile.gif

What does the market.phtml option do though? xD

#678175 kay

Posted by Jena on 07 July 2006 - 09:47 AM in Arts & Graphics General

Definitaly Number 4 :D

#678166 Neopets Glitch?

Posted by Jena on 07 July 2006 - 09:30 AM in Neopet General Chat

<.< Its still running slow and won't take my username.. hopefully it'll come around soon for me too.

#677680 Neocodex Checks V3

Posted by Jena on 06 July 2006 - 12:34 PM in User Submitted Programs

When I try to open the program I get this:

Posted Image

^ I have downloaded everything in the required programs section..

#677668 From way back when...

Posted by Jena on 06 July 2006 - 12:21 PM in Introductions

^ thanks! I've just been browsing around, it seems like a fun place.
I've also been looking through the programs, and I may be blind right now, but is there any main shop auto buyer? Or is that not possible anymore?

#677654 WARPED FUCKING ROCKED!

Posted by Jena on 06 July 2006 - 12:04 PM in General Chat

Awwr, I've been dying to go to warped. I want to see Against Me! soo badly

#677651 Interesting Events - the good, the bad and the ugly

Posted by Jena on 06 July 2006 - 12:00 PM in Neopets Chit-Chat

I used to have like, 200 painted pets that I got from the adoption agency. I've gotten two orange grundos, a few darigan pets, one baby, some fruit chias, and tons of others. Got an island scorchio yesterday and an orange uni today. They're for my guild, woot woot. xD

#677649 The Lab Ray Topic

Posted by Jena on 06 July 2006 - 11:57 AM in Neopets Chit-Chat

My chia turned chokato yesterday. My acara turned orange today. My orgin turned electric awhile ago... I've had pretty good luck with my lab ray. I used to have about 6 lab accounts, that was always fun. :)

#677612 From way back when...

Posted by Jena on 06 July 2006 - 11:01 AM in Introductions

Hello there.. my name is Jena and I just registered here. I recently got back into neopets and just thought I'd browse around a few forums. I first started neo like 5 years ago and about 2 or 3 years ago I was pretty active around places like neotwist and there was one forum that closed... and then reopened with a '2' at the end... and then closed and thats when neotwist opened. I can't remember their names, ha. Anyways, I was surpised to find this place up and going because I thought I remembered that neocodex was 'private' or the registrations were closed. And then every blue moon it'd open for an hour and everyone would go crazy. But maybe that was another forum ;)

Anyways, all my old ABs and auto adopters are on my old computer. The only one I have here is Shyster's AB 1.3, which doesnt seem to be working. And even if I had all my other ones, I really dont think they work anymore. So, I was just wondering what the prog situation was here and what you need to qualify and such things. I used to be a big painted pet seller, had like 200 pets and 50 accounts... ha, then they iced all of them and I lost my 10mil. So I quit. But I'm back. And I'll stop blabbering :funone: