Quantcast

GunnyW14's Content

There have been 8 items by GunnyW14 (Search limited from 28-September 23)

Sort by                Order  

#731879 Alex Rider Stormbreaker movie

Posted by GunnyW14 on 04 September 2006 - 09:08 AM in General Entertainment

well speaking of alex rider, has anyone here heard of another Spy-fi series called Spy High. i have read it, but i think alex rider is much better. if you are interested i know another forum based on Spy High, but they talk about everything

#731865 Alex Rider Stormbreaker movie

Posted by GunnyW14 on 04 September 2006 - 08:46 AM in General Entertainment

QUOTE(Zulfi @ Sep 4 2006, 11:24 AM) View Post

Harry Potter is awesome. On my first try, I didn't like it either but I gave it a couple years and it was only then that I realized I had attempted to read from the second book (Chamber of Secrets). Ever since I was hooked on it.
YOU want ME to waste £5 of MY money so I can tell YOU if the movie is worth paying for?!! angry.gif I refuse. *crosses arms* It's a load of crap.

i would be nice, but its your decision

when i first started the series i couldn't stop reading. i started a little late and read the first 3 books in one day. they are a very quick read and are very suspenseful especialy after scorpia, though i don't want to spoil anything

to me, it doesn't matter what other people think about alex rider, i love the series and hopefully the movie too

#731490 Alex Rider Stormbreaker movie

Posted by GunnyW14 on 03 September 2006 - 07:13 PM in General Entertainment

I have been a huge fan of the Alex Rider series and was excited when they announced a year ago that they were going to make a movie. It is coming out in October for the US and is already out in the UK. i was wondering if anyone else on this site was alex rider fans and had any "inside" info on the movie and upcoming books (i have heard he will right only two more after ark angel)

#731485 Neo Points totals

Posted by GunnyW14 on 03 September 2006 - 07:10 PM in Neopet General Chat

I am new here but i thought it would be cool if in this topic everybody posted there NP amount here

I'll start us off

i have total of 103,056

#731478 guess who's new , me!1;)

Posted by GunnyW14 on 03 September 2006 - 07:06 PM in Introductions

welcome to codex i'm new here too, i joined today just like you

#731475 Hi everyone =]

Posted by GunnyW14 on 03 September 2006 - 07:05 PM in Introductions

hello i just joined here too and am planning to stay active for a very long time i hope you do too

#731471 Watsup neocodex

Posted by GunnyW14 on 03 September 2006 - 07:03 PM in Introductions

Hey everybody, my name is Gunny and i just joined today. i've been playing neopets for some time now and was getting frustrated at all the people with hacks and trainers. i founds this site and thought it may be useful, but boy was that an understatement. this site has helped me boost me NP, avies and everything

thanks

Gunny

#731465 How to access blocked websites at school.

Posted by GunnyW14 on 03 September 2006 - 06:59 PM in Member Tutorials

thanks a bunch man, once i get back to school i'll try this out