Quantcast

Community Status Updates

Photo

Vivillon

Still selling NC items :D! PM me for the list! We'll settle on a fair price! All Legit!
Jan 30 2011 03:42 PM
Photo

Vivillon

S>Trick-or-Treat Doorstep Background, Meridellian Spring Background & Other PM for complete list all legit!
Jan 30 2011 02:40 PM
Photo

Vivillon

Major lagg! Getting in the way of my restocking !- __-
Jan 30 2011 12:11 AM
Photo

Vivillon

Selling NC :ToTD Background, MS Background, & Weewoo Bath PM me!
Jan 29 2011 06:44 PM
Photo

Vivillon

Selling Neocash Cards. PM
Jan 27 2011 01:28 PM
Photo

Vivillon

So can I download ambrosia on my laptop and have them both running one on my desktop one on my laptop? Both with different accs.
Jan 08 2011 03:10 PM
  • bakedpotato's Photo
    bakedpotato
    it just doesn't look as legit if you know what i mean, an empty account that has a pet that never gets fed, well that's not too big a problem some people just dont feed their
    it's all up to you in the end, cus if you're ABing you're probably gona end up getting frozen sooner or later.

all the extra stuff just makes it seem more legit. if you're ok with having to keep switching shells all the time, you don't have to worry about that. i've been ...
    Jan 08 2011 03:26 PM
  • Vivillon's Photo
    Vivillon
    thank you
    Jan 08 2011 03:26 PM
  • Vivillon's Photo
    Vivillon
    I should be fine then, I don't have a guild but I have 3 pets all dressed with NC items and such(never fed though :P), I'm always on boards talking, but I don't have a guild I should really get one. I have 150 avvies and 3 trophies :P
    Jan 08 2011 03:34 PM