• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#51 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 12:41 PM

Damn it.

I just compiled the program.

I say screw it and wait till the next time you need to make changes?

#52 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2010 - 08:38 AM

I wonder if it's possible to indicate the reward you get for completing each quest? Posted Image

#53 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 November 2010 - 06:58 PM

I wonder if it's possible to indicate the reward you get for completing each quest? Posted Image

It should on the latest version.

#54 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 08:46 AM

It should on the latest version.

It is on the latest version...doesn't tell how much np you get but it tells you if you get an item or stat up, etc. Formatting might be a little off though, it shows up like:

['You get a ',' '<Item>', '!!!']

Might be a bug, I notice this thing won't do anything after the waiting period is over if it can't do the quest or more specifically "Cannot do quest. The price would be too high".

Edited by Faval, 22 November 2010 - 08:47 AM.

#55 flashraven

flashraven
  • 552 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2010 - 10:04 AM

It is on the latest version...doesn't tell how much np you get but it tells you if you get an item or stat up, etc. Formatting might be a little off though, it shows up like:

['You get a ',' '<Item>', '!!!']

Might be a bug, I notice this thing won't do anything after the waiting period is over if it can't do the quest or more specifically "Cannot do quest. The price would be too high".

I thought it will just keep refreshing and start again once the current quest ends? Thanks for the heads up argue :)

#56 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2010 - 02:49 PM

Argue works real hard. Making a program isn't as simple. Our tools are getting better and we'll get there.

But yeah I'm working real hard on it we'll get there soon joe man.

#57 Domo

Domo
  • 50 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:33 PM

(dumbquestion)
Is the main point of this quest for training? Or possibility of rare items?

#58 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 November 2010 - 03:45 PM

(dumbquestion)

Training.

#59 Chase

Chase
  • 174 posts

Posted 22 November 2010 - 05:26 PM

(dumbquestion)

just to elaborate, train using the kitchen quest only when the cost of training through codestones are too high or u need a quick boost to ur stats without waiting too long. however stats gained are random.

rare items do occur. but very rarely.

and iargue. thanks for the program. tried it when it first came out, but kinda buggy and set my limit to 15k per quest, but somehow for the 7 times i ran it, it never completed any for me. maybe im just unlucky. will try the new version when i get home. thanks again!

#60 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 01:40 AM

The programs are very safe?

#61 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2011 - 03:34 AM

The programs are very safe?

Huh? I don't even...

Are you asking if 3rd party programs on Neopets are very safe? Well, there's always a chance that you will get caught, so common sense is in order. Don't go crazy with the times and settings, etc. etc.

Anyways, I tried this out, set the limit to 15k as well, and nothing happened. Am I also unlucky or...?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users