Photo

Any Smallville Fans?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Maduce

Maduce
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:59 PM

Just had the show on my mind and it wasn't on last week due to thanksgiving. It's the final season of the show, and i just have to hear everyone's thoughts about it thus far.

#2 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:17 AM

i downloaded all of it, and watched seasons 1-7 while i was deployed last year. i am now caught up to season 10 (watched first epi last week) absolutely *love* it. can't wait to see how it all ends!!! :D

#3 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 02:17 AM

ugh... double post. delete plx

#4 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:43 PM

I love smallville I actually sorta disliked last season though. I like this seasons much better... Kinda bummed it might all be done

#5 Maduce

Maduce
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 December 2010 - 07:57 PM

Yeah definitely, last season was kind of just a set-up and beginning to polish off this season. I'm glad we got some smallville fans in here. I'm just so excited to finally see him in that suit! Been ten long years and finally. Hopeuflly, they do some spin off of it like i have read about where they continue it. All i know is the rest of this season is going to be ground breaking and can't wait. :drool:

#6 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 December 2010 - 10:13 PM

Best part of season 10

Posted Image

#7 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:02 AM

The Luthor is back (:

#8 Maduce

Maduce
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 December 2010 - 12:01 AM

Best part of season 10

Posted Image

Hah! agreed. That whole episode was thrilling.

Even more so, now not only is lex back and missing... But Lionel Luthor is back as well after the last episode. It's getting so intense!!!!!

#9 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 14 December 2010 - 04:24 PM

Hah! agreed. That whole episode was thrilling.

Even more so, now not only is lex back and missing... But Lionel Luthor is back as well after the last episode. It's getting so intense!!!!!

Jeeze that episode left me very excited. But there last episode was sorta slow, but the ending made me wonder (: I love how Clarks wearing the new outfit

#10 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 06:57 PM

I'm hoping theres more justice league scenes =) but yea, i've followed the show from the very beginning

#11 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 08:27 PM

I'm hoping theres more justice league scenes =) but yea, i've followed the show from the very beginning

I miss Lana (:

#12 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 04:01 PM

I watched all the old ones, but then the plot got all twisted and didn't make too much sense to me so I stopped.
Did the girl go off the show?

#13 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 11:34 PM

I watched all the old ones, but then the plot got all twisted and didn't make too much sense to me so I stopped.
Did the girl go off the show?

Yea, to keep Clark safe -_-

#14 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 08:35 PM

Yea, to keep Clark safe -_-

And will she be returning anytime soon?

#15 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 26 December 2010 - 10:51 PM

And will she be returning anytime soon?

Doesn't look like it. Maybe a Cameo appearance but not likely, supposedly she is in China i think 0_o

#16 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:43 PM

Doesn't look like it. Maybe a Cameo appearance but not likely, supposedly she is in China i think 0_o

In the film.. or like actually in rl in China?!
filming a movie or something I bet, she's bomb!:x3:

#17 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 December 2010 - 02:46 PM

Lana was the most annoying character. Ever.

Bring back Chloe.

#18 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 27 December 2010 - 10:36 PM

Bring back Chloe.

Wait who the hell is Chloe, I only know of Lana cause I only watched the the first season (most of it) before I stopped watching too much tv..

Best part of season 10

Posted Image

And what.. I did NOT see that.. what happened?

#19 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:39 AM

Bring back Chloe.

Lana was annoying a bit but I love her (: Chloe was even worse this season though because of the whole love thing

#20 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:40 AM

Wait who the hell is Chloe, I only know of Lana cause I only watched the the first season (most of it) before I stopped watching too much tv..

Just a episode in which I think they helped destroy a prison for the heroes and such. But yea that scene was omg lol.

#21 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:44 AM

Is there a good site to watch smallville on?
One that doesn't have horribad quality - couldn't find any so far :(

#22 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 28 December 2010 - 11:58 AM

Is there a good site to watch smallville on?
One that doesn't have horribad quality - couldn't find any so far :(

hmmm I usually just download it using torrents. Do you know how to use those? Other then that you can try the cw website or maybe hulu. But those sites will grade how the quality of the video stream is depending on your bandwidth speed.

#23 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2010 - 10:01 PM

Chloe was brilliant. And Lois is much better than Lana! I remember in high school, the girls in my class were basically drooling all over their tvs.. One got super pissed when I told her Clark wasn't hawt xD Well, all right he is, but the reaction was awesome :p

#24 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 29 December 2010 - 12:17 AM

Just a episode in which I think they helped destroy a prison for the heroes and such. But yea that scene was omg lol.

The scene looks pretty damn hot.. hahah

Lana was annoying a bit but I love her (: Chloe was even worse this season though because of the whole love thing

And I think Lana is pretty awesome, personally just cause I was attracted to her.. But I guess I haven't watched enough to know completely!

#25 angel412ster

angel412ster
  • 29 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:05 AM

10 seasons! man i stopped around the second because I was always at practice when it aired. I've got to download it. I remember liking it a LOT. Tom W. is gorgeous.

Chloe is the spunky blonde who eventually discovers Clark's secret. She was there from the beginning

Edited by angel412ster, 03 January 2011 - 08:03 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users