Quantcast

Photo

What does it mean when you try to view a pet lookup and you get the message "Not Yet Born!"?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 07:46 PM

I was trying to make a new pet and I searched the name I wanted before hand in the Neopets search bar, and there was a pet with this name already, but when I tried to go to its lookup I got a message saying it wasn't born yet.

Does anyone know what this is/means?

Thanks.

#2 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:05 PM

I didn't think this was possible anymore, cuz there isn't the like, "x has been born!" page anymore. Before Customization and the site overhaul, you went from the Create-a-Neopet page to another page where you had to click a button in order to actually create the Neopet. So, if you didn't click that button, you still technically had the pet, it just wasn't "born yet", which was what caused that message. Some people would do it so they could create it after already painting it/morphing it/etc.

Edited by Vendectus, 05 December 2010 - 08:05 PM.

#3 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 December 2010 - 08:17 PM

Hope tnt is pro-choice or you aren't getting that name

edit: less offensive abortion joke? does such a thing exist?

Edited by Mr. Hobo, 05 December 2010 - 09:12 PM.

#4 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:02 PM

Just take it like its born.

#5 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:06 PM

I didn't think this was possible anymore, cuz there isn't the like, "x has been born!" page anymore. Before Customization and the site overhaul, you went from the Create-a-Neopet page to another page where you had to click a button in order to actually create the Neopet. So, if you didn't click that button, you still technically had the pet, it just wasn't "born yet", which was what caused that message. Some people would do it so they could create it after already painting it/morphing it/etc.

Ahh, makes sense now. Thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users