• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#1 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:14 PM

What's your favorite scents? Do you wear cologne/perfume? What kind?

I use frozen daquiri scented body lotion from bath and body works. I need to get more because it smells amazing so everyone asks if they can have some and I run out fast <_<

#2 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:19 PM

Dark Temptation, Axe:cool:

#3 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:19 PM

Me and my sister share all 5 of these things, but I use them drops at a time, because the smell of strong cologne makes me choke.
Posted Image
We bought them because she likes dolls. But they smell okay, too.

#4 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 06:26 PM

I'm a perfume addict....I get drawn in by pretty bottles every time I go through duty free. :(

I have a couple by Nina Ricci that are my evening staples and then my day ones change every so often, currently on Paul Smith Women, think I still have the remains of some D&G Light Blue lying around somewhere.

Anything with jasmine or freesia in and I'm sold.

#5 Random

Random
  • 8199 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 07:08 PM

I love cologne. My collection right now:

Burberry Original
Black Jeans by Versace
Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana
Big Pony Number Two by Polo
Alurre Homme by Chanel

I think I'm getting Givenchy Play for Christmas as well ^_^

#6 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

My favourite is actually really cheap.. It's aeropostale perfume, from the clothing store. Then again I also like hollister perfume, or abercrombie. Every single time I wore the aeropostale perfume, everyone told me I smell really good when I thought the scent faded long ago.

#7 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:32 PM

I've played around with a lot of colognes in the past, but my current selection just works so well with my natural scent that it's perfect for me. :)

How do you figure out your 'natural scent'? O_o

Maybe I'm just an idiot in this regard, but I just generally don't wear cologne and have no idea how one would decide on an pick a specific brand.

#8 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:41 PM

Don't normally wear it unless I'm going to a party/bar or whatever.

Reaction by Kenneth Cole
Unforgivable by Sean John
Eternity by Calvin Klein

Can't stand Code or Gio, makes me want to gag. (No offense Cody, it's just the only cologne people wear down here >_<)

And I don't like perfume on women at all.

Maybe I'm just an idiot in this regard, but I just generally don't wear cologne and have no idea how one would decide on an pick a specific brand.

Just pick something that smells good really. As far as natural scent, wear cologne for a week straight (so you're not as 'used to it') and smell a tee shirt that doesn't have cologne on it and isn't covered in sweat.

#9 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 09:50 PM

I got Burberry Brit as a gift and I'm rather fond of that scent.

@Cody

Agreed! They are so expensive and I don't have the heart to buy unless it's a huge sale or when I visit the factory outlets.

#10 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:15 PM

Anything coconut!

#11 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:38 PM

Wow all of you are crazy. I get the cheap 7 buck stuff from pac sun. Kirra. Love it.

But agreed axe is not a frikin cologne that thing is like dedorant and people shouldn't use it as a cologne. Hate that crap. That and BOD.

#12 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:42 PM

:D :D Thanks love you! :D Silly repping things :p Love you still though for showing me you love me through that! :D Although we ask people not to silly rep. :(

#13 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:50 PM

fav at the moment is gap scent.

another funny story is, i know this girl who wears guys cologne and it attracts all the guys, and girls. lol

#14 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:53 PM

Not sure if you guys know this but I think there is a scent that smell like a woman's nether region.

#15 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:55 PM

Not sure if you guys know this but I think there is a scent that smell like a woman's nether region.

Posted Image

lmao

#16 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 10:56 PM

ok tbh, you don't need cologne or perfume. the secret is pheromones

#17 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 17 December 2010 - 11:51 PM

Haha, I'm not sure what is the intention of the scent. Is it suppose to attract women or attract straight men?

#18 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2010 - 12:57 AM

Posted Image

lmao

.................................................................................................................................................

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Pretty box though for such puke.

Well, I know that rep was originally for people who wrote guides and programs and the like, but it has turned into more of a repping someone for a helpful comment thing... and a comment that is funny and relevant in a manner that is provoking to conversation is beneficial to the forum... so I wouldn't call it a silly rep. Regardless, ilu2. :p

Oh definitely definitely for conversation provoking posts. You genius. :p

#19 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:04 AM

Gucci Guilty.
It even has a nice name!

#20 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 01:22 AM

Cool water is simply good
Also eternity
Farenhiet is the best

#21 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 18 December 2010 - 02:09 AM

I take a shit then leave a spray bottle bobbing in said shit overnight and voila! Et toilet du Jake.

Seriously though, love old lady perfume. Doesn't matter what brand or price, they all smell the same. Same as an old lady dying in a hospital.

#22 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2010 - 05:37 AM

If I could buy an anti-perspirant that didn't smell of anything except for "I'm making you not sweat like a horse lululul", I would use that.

As it is, I use whatever I get for christmas from the extended family members who think that anti-perspirant is a great present, or whatever is on special offer in the supermarket when I go shopping.

#23 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 December 2010 - 09:31 AM

just go to a perfume place. spray a little on your arm, and have it sit and smell it and take note of how the scent changes as it reacts with your body.

If I could buy an anti-perspirant that didn't smell of anything except for "I'm making you not sweat like a horse lululul", I would use that.

As it is, I use whatever I get for christmas from the extended family members who think that anti-perspirant is a great present, or whatever is on special offer in the supermarket when I go shopping.

They have unscented/hypoallergenic deoderant. My aunt uses it, I forgot the brand but it works really well.

Edited by Mishelle, 18 December 2010 - 09:32 AM.

#24 BERRIES

BERRIES
  • 232 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 01:26 AM

Loving Britney Spear's Radiance perfume! :D

#25 PeonYourLawn

PeonYourLawn
  • 538 posts

Posted 19 December 2010 - 02:43 AM

I use beckham signature for him. it's pretty much the phaggy scent, but its cheap and ppl like it. its very light

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users