• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:35 PM

Kids these days.

It's almost like they don't actually read the rules or that one helpful thread that suggests not doing this very thing...

#27 Nicotine

Nicotine
  • 33 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:55 PM

It's almost like they don't actually read the rules or that one helpful thread that suggests not doing this very thing...

I have read it and it seemed to make /MUCH/ more sense to be a gravedigger than to start a thread about all the programs I think should be in the Program Manager...which already, inevitably, have threads (such as a kad feeder, like the one that is apparently "in the works").

#28 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:50 PM

I have read it and it seemed to make /MUCH/ more sense to be a gravedigger than to start a thread about all the programs I think should be in the Program Manager...which already, inevitably, have threads (such as a kad feeder, like the one that is apparently "in the works").

I'd believe there was that much forethought involved if you hadn't been directly replying to a post from December 2010.

#29 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:17 PM

Kad feeder's working fine wtf u on about

#30 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:20 PM

The Kad feeder, and several other programs are still only available for our Beta Testing members. Other members such as everyone else does not have access to the programs like the Kad Feeder and Auto-Trainer.

#31 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:22 PM

I'm not a beta tester.

PIVOT MAMBIR

#32 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:23 PM

Perhaps it's been expanded to include Retired members then... to the extent of everything I've seen about it however this is still a beta exclusive program.

#33 Cyo

Cyo
  • Pauly D

• 2561 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

You just don't get it, do you?

#34 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

Perhaps it's been expanded to include Retired members then... to the extent of everything I've seen about it however this is still a beta exclusive program.

*facepalm*

#35 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:47 PM

wait....isn't there like max of 5 jobs per day?
so like 10k extra a day??

Yeah, you can do a maximum of 5 job per day.
This would be 400k if you use job coupon minus the cost of the job coupon itself you can still make 200k in one day.
I think that nice, especially when you RS banned at that time :3

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users