Photo

Would you get plastic surgery?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#26 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:22 AM

well that catlady just could't keep her paws out of the botox jar. If it makes you feel more confident go for it right?

You wanna be like cat lady so you can have some self confidence? That lady has something wrong with her head, same with cat man.

#27 doodlebee

doodlebee
  • 84 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 06:51 AM

I wouldn't mind getting some double eyelids cut in though. I have it on one eye and halfway on the other, so mismatched eyes looool.

I have the same thing! I think they call it a hidden double eyelid. it annoys the heck out of me when I wake up in the morning and look like O.o

Back to topic: I wouldn't get plastic surgery because it feels unnecessarily risky (any surgery has risks, right?) and I'm alright with the way I look.

#28 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 07:29 AM

My mom told me that if you gain weight after lipo then it doesn't go back to where you got it taken from. It goes somewhere else. So that's the only thing that really scares me about lipo. Once it's out, it has to stay out. There's no gaining the weight back.

I have a friend that did lipo on the thighs. The fat is still distributed to wherever its supposed to go. After her lipo her belly got bigger though. But at the same time also her thighs, like 6mm more lol. Its slightly flabby now.

In my opinion the scariest thing about lipo is how your skin gets all wrinkly after lipo.

#29 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:55 PM

well that catlady just could't keep her paws out of the botox jar. If it makes you feel more confident go for it right?

I'm not complaining about how I look anyways, but that picture just scared the living daylights outta me.

#30 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:03 PM

I have a friend that did lipo on the thighs. The fat is still distributed to wherever its supposed to go. After her lipo her belly got bigger though. But at the same time also her thighs, like 6mm more lol. Its slightly flabby now.

In my opinion the scariest thing about lipo is how your skin gets all wrinkly after lipo.

Lol that sounds gross. I really don't see the point in getting lipo if the person's just going to put he weight back on. My friend got a tummy tuck+lipo after she had her son and so far she's been keeping the weight off and everything looks really good. I'd hate to see what happens if she has another baby though. There's no way I'd put my body through two tummy tucks.

And as for catwoman, I don't think it's really surgery that made her that way. she deliberately got surgery to make her face look like that because she wants to look like a cat. She clearly has mental issues. Just like Heidi.

Spoiler

#31 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:06 PM

Lol that sounds gross. I really don't see the point in getting lipo if the person's just going to put he weight back on. My friend got a tummy tuck+lipo after she had her son and so far she's been keeping the weight off and everything looks really good. I'd hate to see what happens if she has another baby though. There's no way I'd put my body through two tummy tucks.

And as for catwoman, I don't think it's really surgery that made her that way. she deliberately got surgery to make her face look like that because she wants to look like a cat. She clearly has mental issues. Just like Heidi.

Spoiler

I don't understand why people do that to themselves - she was fucking gorgeous before all that surgery! Most people would kill to have looked like that.

#32 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:15 PM

I would have peter griffin surgery where he was ugly and had a balls for a chin. Then post-surgery he was a beautiful person. That would be ideal. :D

#33 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:16 PM

I don't understand why people do that to themselves - she was fucking gorgeous before all that surgery! Most people would kill to have looked like that.

What did she look like before that hideous photo?

#34 yoongguk

yoongguk
  • 534 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:21 PM

What did she look like before that hideous photo?

Sorry, I meant Heidi Montag. She still looks nice - but not as nice as she was pre-surgery.

Edit: I Google'd the catwoman

Posted Image

She was quite pretty before hand. Unrecognisable now :/

Edited by Girl, 30 December 2010 - 01:24 PM.

#35 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:26 PM

Sorry, I meant Heidi Montag. She still looks nice - but not as nice as she was pre-surgery.

Edit: I Google'd the catwoman

Posted Image

She was quite pretty before hand. Unrecognisable now :/

That second one just makes me want to vomit..
You're right, there is some psychological problem with her..

#36 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 01:32 PM

Yeah these women who get a gazillion surgeries all say they see these imperfections that the average person does not see. They want bigger bigger bigger until it just just creates a storm of surgeries that causes them to look like a different person.

#37 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 02:45 PM

Yeah these women who get a gazillion surgeries all say they see these imperfections that the average person does not see. They want bigger bigger bigger until it just just creates a storm of surgeries that causes them to look like a different person.

I would say perfection for them is in a whole different level for them than us.. These women probably already have reached perfection in our eyes, but I guess everyone always want more once they achieve their goal.

#38 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 December 2010 - 08:37 PM

She was really pretty. Now she looks so much older. I remember they had all of the Hills girls get together for some kind of photoshoot and all the girls looked young and she looked like a 30 yr old mannequin. She regrets the surgeries now, which makes me feel even more bad because she can never go back to looking like she did.

#39 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:18 PM

She was really pretty. Now she looks so much older. I remember they had all of the Hills girls get together for some kind of photoshoot and all the girls looked young and she looked like a 30 yr old mannequin. She regrets the surgeries now, which makes me feel even more bad because she can never go back to looking like she did.

Are you talking about Heidi Montag cause we're on topic about the catwoman I believe..
But is she still starring in that show? I've only ever watch one episode, but I've read about her in the newspaper before.

#40 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 12:31 AM

WTF. Did she every say why she wanted to look like a god damned cat abomination?

#41 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 09:51 AM

WTF. Did she every say why she wanted to look like a god damned cat abomination?

Maybe she wanted to look like a cat- just not like an abomination.

Curious, wonder how she really feels deep down inside. I mean, if shes happy, no one is in any position to say anything about her plastic surgery :unsure:

#42 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:10 AM

Doesn't that HURT? I think I'd burst into tears screaming "MAKE IT STOP!" :|

I'm terrified of needles and feel queasy just seeing it, so I'm not the person to ask about that!

Here's a little more on the "Catwoman" - it all happened after she found out her husband was cheating on her. Why she chose that, of all things, remains a mystery.

#43 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 10:52 AM

ab implants (srs)

#44 Whyumad

Whyumad
  • 457 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 01:50 PM

Maybe she wanted to look like a cat- just not like an abomination.

Curious, wonder how she really feels deep down inside. I mean, if shes happy, no one is in any position to say anything about her plastic surgery :unsure:

Well she can't really smile to show that she's happy now can she? Unfortunately we can say something about it since her appearance brings general disapproval and concern if she is around people.
Life sucks and there are no bias-free way of looking at this.

#45 BERRIES

BERRIES
  • 232 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 05:41 PM

I think plastic surgery is okay, if it boosts one's self confidence and make yourself feel happier, then go for it. But if it comes out wrong... Good game.

#46 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 31 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

I think plastic surgery is okay, if it boosts one's self confidence and make yourself feel happier, then go for it. But if it comes out wrong... Good game.

haha not quite good game, you just need a little more surgery to fix the initial mistakes.

... endless cat lady cycle!

#47 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 12:59 PM

A penis enlargement surgery would be ideal for me and my 2 inch.

Yep. Size matters.

My mom told me that if you gain weight after lipo then it doesn't go back to where you got it taken from. It goes somewhere else. So that's the only thing that really scares me about lipo. Once it's out, it has to stay out. There's no gaining the weight back.

My ex-husband is a plastic surgeon, so I actually know a lot about this topic. The number of fat cells is determined during childhood and the teenage years, then levels off and remains constant throughout adulthood. If you gain or lose weight, it's not because the number of fat cells changes, but because your fat VOLUME changes. The only way to decrease the number of fat cells you have is through liposuction. Therefore, because liposuction decrease the number of fat cells in a given area, you would be less likely to be fat there again UNLESS your fat volume there increased significantly.

#48 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 02:13 PM

Yep. Size matters.

My ex-husband is a plastic surgeon, so I actually know a lot about this topic. The number of fat cells is determined during childhood and the teenage years, then levels off and remains constant throughout adulthood. If you gain or lose weight, it's not because the number of fat cells changes, but because your fat VOLUME changes. The only way to decrease the number of fat cells you have is through liposuction. Therefore, because liposuction decrease the number of fat cells in a given area, you would be less likely to be fat there again UNLESS your fat volume there increased significantly.

was his lifestyle anything like the show nip tuck ;) but in all seriousness good info =)

#49 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 05:16 PM

was his lifestyle anything like the show nip tuck ;) but in all seriousness good info =)

No. That show is sooo Hollywood. Not even close to anything real....

Being a plastic surgeon has changed him, tho. I think he sees less natural beauty, ie, he looks at someone and sees how they could be perfected. Not to the extreme, but still, he does it. Personally, I've never had any plastic work done so it's probably good I didn't stay married to him. He probably still looks at me thinking..."I could remove those smile lines...."

#50 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 02 January 2011 - 08:15 PM

No. That show is sooo Hollywood. Not even close to anything real....

Being a plastic surgeon has changed him, tho. I think he sees less natural beauty, ie, he looks at someone and sees how they could be perfected. Not to the extreme, but still, he does it. Personally, I've never had any plastic work done so it's probably good I didn't stay married to him. He probably still looks at me thinking..."I could remove those smile lines...."

hmmm I see. It's true that everyone has imperfections, but that's what makes everyone unique. Do you still keep in contact with him ? Yeah, I didn't think it would be as glamorous as the show, but I'm sure the pay is pretty accurate!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users