• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#26 Dichromate

Dichromate
  • 277 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:31 AM

5'4, 127 pounds.
lolphatness

I've been trying to lose weight but meh, I live in a country of delicious food. Everyday's lifechanging decision involves food. Before dinner I'm already planning where to eat and what to order. :\
Since there's college and all, I really need to get down a couple of sizes to trick men leave a better impression...but EFFORT.

#27 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 12:40 PM

5'7 145

Gotta love being 2/3rds the size of a normal human being

high five for a low center of gravity!

Oh my gosh hobo!! You and me are like exactly the same!!! I actually took 2 months off from lifting so i think i lost sooo much muscle. But right now I'm right there with you dude 5 7 and 145

#28 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:37 PM

5'6 guy reporting in! I'm ~130 pounds last I checked.
Surprisingly enough, I'm also losing weight in college - whatever happened to the freshman 15?

Hopefully, I'll grow a little more - but the sleeping at 3-4 am when I'm in school (or on vacation for that matter) and the erratic eating habits are taking its toll :/

So you're the dude I was talking to on tinychat?

I'm barely 5'1" and I weigh somewhere between 110 and 115 lbs (depending on how much I gained over the holidays). I'd like to lose a few more pounds, but people seem to think I look healthier and/or better now than when I was in the 90-100 lb range a few years ago. I actually gained a LOT of weight over the past 2 years or so, but I lost about 30 lbs thanks to Weight Watchers, which I'm starting up again as of today just so I don't gain any more back.

Is weight watchers really necessary though? It seems like a lot of money for a diet that can be mimicked fairly easy and save you a good chunk of money

Oh my gosh hobo!! You and me are like exactly the same!!! I actually took 2 months off from lifting so i think i lost sooo much muscle. But right now I'm right there with you dude 5 7 and 145

Ya I took 2 months off too and saw a visible decrease but basically I went from a scrawny bitch to a scrawny bitch so no real loss :p. Why'd you take a break?

#29 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:52 PM

5'11 181

#30 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 01:54 PM

I'm 5'5 and I'm 160. After the holidays I'm probably more now :(

#31 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:09 PM

Who uses the superior metric system

Where da short people at? I need some 5'6 guy to feel superior to

Those measurements were taken for my senior project so I used metric. I'm going to estimate that I'm about 135 lbs and 5'-9" then.

Since we're on this topic, I saw some guy about 5'-4" dating a girl that's about 6 feet tall in uni today...man whatta playa (the girl was decent looking too, not some ugly hambeast).

So here's something to ask: does size really matter? I mean, if you've seen/heard of Prince before the guy's fucking 4'11 without his tall shoes yet he's slept with over 9000 women.

Edited by Lallard, 03 January 2011 - 02:12 PM.

#32 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:10 PM

what do you guys think the best diet is? i would say keto, open minded to try other things

#33 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:14 PM

what do you guys think the best diet is? i would say keto, open minded to try other things

Ketogenic diet is more oriented for bodybuilders right? Take this into that one iron thread instead :p

#34 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:15 PM

keto is carb depletion and burning fat through ketosis, so its really for anyone who wants to lose fat. i've heard of the warrior diet and others but just eating nuts and stuff like that just isn't appealing for me.

#35 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:27 PM

keto is carb depletion and burning fat through ketosis, so its really for anyone who wants to lose fat. i've heard of the warrior diet and others but just eating nuts and stuff like that just isn't appealing for me.

Heard something similar to that though with a different nomenclature (I think it was called the caveman diet?), and it seems pretty reasonable to stick to the simple goods rather than the millions of processed products out there.

As for me I'm a vegetarian so the "diet plan" really is just to avoid dead animals xD

#36 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 02:48 PM

5'9'', ~142 lbs.

I hate how short I am (not the shortest guy on this thread though, huzzah! ;p)... I keep telling myself I'm gonna make it to 6'0'', but I think I'm kidding myself at this point (18 years old). =/

#37 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

5'11", 160ish lbs
for the awesome people using the metric system
178cm, 73kg

#38 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 03:28 PM

So you're the dude I was talking to on tinychat?

Is weight watchers really necessary though? It seems like a lot of money for a diet that can be mimicked fairly easy and save you a good chunk of money

Ya I took 2 months off too and saw a visible decrease but basically I went from a scrawny bitch to a scrawny bitch so no real loss :p. Why'd you take a break?

No, I haven't even been on tinychat :p
I've been trying to bulk up but I don't really like working out. I eat a lot, and I play basketball for maybe 3ish hours a day.
Except now it's vacation and I don't want to pay for a gym near my home because I'm going back to university in three and a half weeks.

So for now, Neopets and studying and eating seem to be my tasks at hand

#39 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 04:57 PM

do so (: that thread hasn't been touched for a couple days... ;/ makes me sad

you would pack some good weight on (: not too much muscle if you train correctly :thumbsup:
5'4 110 doesnt seem too bad though?

I'm not really worried about my weight, I just have the tiniest arms and legs, and I want them to be bigger. :p
And I really need to do some sort of exercise to start toning, I have the jiggliest calves ever. :)

#40 togepi

togepi
  • 123 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:59 PM

I'm 5'5 and I'm 160. After the holidays I'm probably more now :(

Oh my God, FINALLY. Someone who isn't underweight! All these tiny people made me feel well... fat. We're practically in the same boat, though - 5'6" and 160 lbs. Sucks because I used to be around 135 before I got with my boyfriend. Now the whole get-married-and-get-fat thing actually happened, and I'm not even married yet! My boyfriend's a skinny guy with a fast metabolism, so he eats a lot. I feel awkward when I sit there and just sort of watch him and so I always feel like I need to eat, even though I'm almost never hungry when he is. :(

#41 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:07 PM

5'7 and 150 pounds. So I'm on the lower side of average. Sadly I'm mostly skin and fat, very little muscles *pokes self*

#42 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:10 PM

Heard something similar to that though with a different nomenclature (I think it was called the caveman diet?), and it seems pretty reasonable to stick to the simple goods rather than the millions of processed products out there.

As for me I'm a vegetarian so the "diet plan" really is just to avoid dead animals xD

caveman diet is similar where you don't eat carbs (hence they didn't have rice pasta etc products to eat) i heard its eating meat nuts, and generally stuff you can find in the wild. may try

#43 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

Oh, I should have specified...I don't do weight watchers officially. I don't pay or go to meetings or anything. I basically just follow their point system, but it works!

#44 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:16 PM

Injury to the knee which lead to no working out of lower body which lead to unmotivatedness which lead to ruining of diet. So now i need to fix diet and get back. :(

#45 DanDoesWork

DanDoesWork
  • 685 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:29 PM

Oh my God, FINALLY. Someone who isn't underweight! All these tiny people made me feel well... fat. We're practically in the same boat, though - 5'6" and 160 lbs. Sucks because I used to be around 135 before I got with my boyfriend. Now the whole get-married-and-get-fat thing actually happened, and I'm not even married yet! My boyfriend's a skinny guy with a fast metabolism, so he eats a lot. I feel awkward when I sit there and just sort of watch him and so I always feel like I need to eat, even though I'm almost never hungry when he is. :(

6'1 237 right now hahaah, don't worry about ur image (: dont feel like these "tiny people" make u feel fat!! If you can't help but feel that way feel free to ask for help on our iron thread (:

Injury to the knee which lead to no working out of lower body which lead to unmotivatedness which lead to ruining of diet. So now i need to fix diet and get back. :(

ouch a knee injury. Did you blow it out? or more like a sprain? Thats probably better then a back injury though ;/ had to take a whole year off when that happened

Eh my diets pretty simple too, have a group of meats varying from, turkey,chicken,fish,beef,pork,sheep, and sometimes buffalo. I've tried a vegetarian diet before and it was a very good period (: felt more energized, and in a better mood. But then i started to miss meat -_-

#46 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

dk, quick question what are you fitness goals?. nice height to weight ratio if your a bodybuilder.

#47 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 08:50 PM

ouch a knee injury. Did you blow it out? or more like a sprain? Thats probably better then a back injury though ;/ had to take a whole year off when that happened

Aw man so sorry about that. Back injuries are the worse. I think neck and the shoulders follow. I think neck and back tie actually cuz even if you wake up with a crick in your neck you can't do jack.
I had actually got something they call runners knee it was so weird. It was caused by improper stretching. So i just stretched and it fixed up. :)

#48 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:06 PM

No, I haven't even been on tinychat :p

Fuck. All these impersonators is very confusing

Oh, I should have specified...I don't do weight watchers officially. I don't pay or go to meetings or anything. I basically just follow their point system, but it works!

Ya, paying for it doesn't make too much sense

Ugh that sucks. Knee and back injuries have always really scared me. Glad to hear you're better now. How were you stretching improperly?

#49 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:09 PM

5'3" and 140 lbs and pretty okay with it! I'd like to get it down to 130, but I'm in no rush. My BMI came out average so I am feeling very healthy with myself. Girl Power on!

#50 Aldy

Aldy
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:16 PM

I dont know, have another sizes in my country XD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users