How much do you weigh?

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#51 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:18 PM

6'5"
Weighing in at 190 right meow. Trying to get down to 5% so I can go the Cam Gigandet/Brad Pitt workout regime.

#52 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 09:45 PM

So here's something to ask: does size really matter? I mean, if you've seen/heard of Prince before the guy's fucking 4'11 without his tall shoes yet he's slept with over 9000 women.

Get some, little man!
Posted Image
Actually, I'd say it's safe to say you are exaggerating. Despite his sexiness, I doubt Prince has slept with more women than Gene Simmons has claimed to.

#53 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:26 PM

Over 9000 women? Not very likely. Over 9000 women and men? More plausible =D

#54 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

6'5"
Weighing in at 190 right meow. Trying to get down to 5% so I can go the Cam Gigandet/Brad Pitt workout regime.

Wow you're tall
Can you link me to the Cam Gigandet routine? Or is it the same as Brad Pitt? What's your current bf? 190 seems pretty light for 6'5

#55 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 11:13 PM

Wow you're tall
Can you link me to the Cam Gigandet routine? Or is it the same as Brad Pitt? What's your current bf? 190 seems pretty light for 6'5

It's the asian in me.
Pretty much the same as Pitt, get really lean. Stay really lean, try and bulk up but stay really lean. Oh and did I forget to mention, stay lean.
At about 7/8% right now. But it's not a healthy lean. 5% is probably too low, but it's what I'm going to be looking for in the summer at least for lake/swimming season. Def not gonna be trying to maintain that 5% all year long =P

#56 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:19 AM

Since we're on this topic, I saw some guy about 5'-4" dating a girl that's about 6 feet tall in uni today...man whatta playa (the girl was decent looking too, not some ugly hambeast).

So here's something to ask: does size really matter? I mean, if you've seen/heard of Prince before the guy's fucking 4'11 without his tall shoes yet he's slept with over 9000 women.

It really doesn't, it would be the same as dating an ugly person for their personality.
I personally wouldn't be able to do it, one reason because i'm already pretty tiny as it is. Another is because on of my favorite things about my boyfriend is how much bigger he is than me. :)

And duh, Prince had money, he didn't need to be tall. I wouldn't touch him though ;)

#57 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:28 AM

It really doesn't, it would be the same as dating an ugly person for their personality.
I personally wouldn't be able to do it, one reason because i'm already pretty tiny as it is. Another is because on of my favorite things about my boyfriend is how much bigger he is than me. :)

And duh, Prince had money, he didn't need to be tall. I wouldn't touch him though ;)

Not even if he serenaded you with his greasy head?

#58 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:53 AM

what is the ideal height woman want a guy to be

#59 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 12:53 AM

Generally tall enough so they can wear heels and not look like gigantor.

Although I find really short chicks tend to dig really tall guys.
Never dated no one above 5'3" >_<

#60 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:16 AM

Varies from woman to woman but I think ideal height is 6'. Although naturally a 5'10 dude with a 6 pack will get chosen over a 6' pudgy guy

#61 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:34 AM

5'4" - 134lbs

I can get up to 145 if I eat a ton, but I drop right back down within a week of stopping. *shrugs*

#62 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 01:39 AM

Hmm. As long as you're taller than her it doesn't really matter. I personally go for a full head taller, but then again, I'm little so I have options.

#63 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 02:47 AM

Get some, little man!
Posted Image
Actually, I'd say it's safe to say you are exaggerating. Despite his sexiness, I doubt Prince has slept with more women than Gene Simmons has claimed to.

Forsure he got it on with more than the average person would/can.

Varies from woman to woman but I think ideal height is 6'. Although naturally a 5'10 dude with a 6 pack will get chosen over a 6' pudgy guy

Mr 6 pack can get pudgy anyday though, while the pudgy guy can get fit. So we're talking a no-"fix" flaw vs a hard-to-"fix" flaw...

#64 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:03 AM

I'm 5'6 and as of 2 days ago, weighed 132. I'm ok with this but my boyfriend is starting P90X this weekend (sukkas crazy, no where near overweight and has some definition already) but I'm considering doing it too. Like most girls, my arms are starting to get a little jiggly :( so I'm pretty sure i'm gonna do it, but I dont wanna weigh more since muscle weighs more than fat. I'm at a loss but does anyone have experience with P90X? I just looked at the nutrition guide and damn son, it is niiiiice. I can do it, no problem. If anything I'll have a problem eating everything they say.

#65 Bryan

Bryan
  • 4107 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 03:20 AM

I'm 5'6 and as of 2 days ago, weighed 132. I'm ok with this but my boyfriend is starting P90X this weekend (sukkas crazy, no where near overweight and has some definition already) but I'm considering doing it too. Like most girls, my arms are starting to get a little jiggly :( so I'm pretty sure i'm gonna do it, but I dont wanna weigh more since muscle weighs more than fat. I'm at a loss but does anyone have experience with P90X? I just looked at the nutrition guide and damn son, it is niiiiice. I can do it, no problem. If anything I'll have a problem eating everything they say.

The most important part of P90X is going to be the diet, so make sure you stick to it.

In all honesty, even if you work your ass off you're not going to develop a lot of unwanted muscle. Most female bodybuilders take hormones and shit, women just aren't meant to be muscular.

And yes, you're going to gain weight in the beginning. It's natural. Don't look at the scale when you work out. Do it once when you start, maybe a month in and then when you're finished. You don't need to be overweight to do P90X, it's actually a really good program.

#66 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:05 AM

Generally tall enough so they can wear heels and not look like gigantor.

Although I find really short chicks tend to dig really tall guys.
Never dated no one above 5'3" >_<

I'll vouch for this. I almost always find myself attracted to guys a full foot taller than I am, although my boyfriend is only about 5'6" or 5'7"
Since I'm so short, it doesn't really bother me. Even with heels, I'm never actually taller than he is...not that I wear heels more than a couple times a year. :/

I should really start working out. I'm little, but I'm out of shape and not toned. I'm sick of having flabby arms at 20 and a muffin top every time I put on something even a little clingy. I go a full size up in undies to avoid oozing. I don't think most people notice, but I do.

Edited by Trichomes, 04 January 2011 - 08:10 AM.

#67 Inver

Inver
  • 298 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:04 AM

I'll vouch for this. I almost always find myself attracted to guys a full foot taller than I am, although my boyfriend is only about 5'6" or 5'7"
Since I'm so short, it doesn't really bother me. Even with heels, I'm never actually taller than he is...not that I wear heels more than a couple times a year. :/

I should really start working out. I'm little, but I'm out of shape and not toned. I'm sick of having flabby arms at 20 and a muffin top every time I put on something even a little clingy. I go a full size up in undies to avoid oozing. I don't think most people notice, but I do.

Meh. You have nothing to really be bothered about sweetie. Everyone put on weight from the holidays. It's nothing but lots of food and alcohol! Because that's most every thing we do when we celebrate - We eat, we drink, we eat some more, we get plastered.

#68 neobrah

neobrah
  • 534 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 10:32 AM

im 5'11, and the height of a girl sort of matrters. they to be shorter than me

#69 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:03 PM

Mr 6 pack can get pudgy anyday though, while the pudgy guy can get fit. So we're talking a no-"fix" flaw vs a hard-to-"fix" flaw...

Ya, very valid point but I don't think when you put a picture of a 6 foot pudgy guy next to a 5'10 ripped guy people take long term changes into consideration when choosing the more attractive one :p

im 5'11, and the height of a girl sort of matrters. they to be shorter than me

That must eliminate one out of every 200 girls for you :p

#70 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2011 - 05:53 PM

5'5 and 138.
I used to be around 5'2 and 165 pounds a couple of years ago.

I don't understand how at that time I never saw myself as fat but now, being almost 30 pounds lighter, all I see is a big turd. I don't even know how I lost weight. I was always a skinny stick until chemo and steroids. Once I'm in the 120's I think I'm going to go eat a shit load of crepes with strawberries and chocolate syrup.. Mm.

A little off topic, but I told myself I'd never marry a guy who didn't want a chocolate fountain at the wedding. I don't care how over done it is, and how cheesy someone may think it is, I will have strawberries dipped in chocolate at my wedding and if my future husband doesn't agree he can go find another wifey. ;)

#71 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 January 2011 - 07:34 PM

A little off topic, but I told myself I'd never marry a guy who didn't want a chocolate fountain at the wedding. 

HAHAHAHA weirdest prerequisite for a husband EVER.

#72 Token

Token
  • 576 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:18 PM

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 138lbs
Shoe size: 9 1/2
Waist: 28"
Pant Length: 30"
Ring Size: 5
Shirt Size: Medium

Honestly though, I'd prefer a gift card. Unless you're getting me some cowboy boots.

#73 Connery

Connery
  • 535 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:27 PM

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 138lbs
Shoe size: 9 1/2
Waist: 28"
Pant Length: 30"
Ring Size: 5
Shirt Size: Medium

Honestly though, I'd prefer a gift card. Unless you're getting me some cowboy boots.

Rofl. +1

#74 Turtleboy

Turtleboy
  • 424 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:37 PM

Fuck. All these impersonators is very confusing

Ya, paying for it doesn't make too much sense

Ugh that sucks. Knee and back injuries have always really scared me. Glad to hear you're better now. How were you stretching improperly?

Haha, that's news to me. Why would anybody impersonate me? :shutup:

5'5 and 138.
I used to be around 5'2 and 165 pounds a couple of years ago.

I don't understand how at that time I never saw myself as fat but now, being almost 30 pounds lighter, all I see is a big turd. I don't even know how I lost weight. I was always a skinny stick until chemo and steroids. Once I'm in the 120's I think I'm going to go eat a shit load of crepes with strawberries and chocolate syrup.. Mm.

A little off topic, but I told myself I'd never marry a guy who didn't want a chocolate fountain at the wedding. I don't care how over done it is, and how cheesy someone may think it is, I will have strawberries dipped in chocolate at my wedding and if my future husband doesn't agree he can go find another wifey. ;)

:o you had chemo?
And no offense, but that's a pretty weird requirement. About crepes though - there's this whole foods near me with the second floor being pretty much reserved for desserts and seating. They make the greatest chocolate crepes and you can put anything you want. Personally, I like to put mangoes and raspberries :)
It's weird since you wouldn't expect a store like Whole Foods to have such good desserts.

#75 Seren

Seren
  • 45 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:53 PM

TIL I'm the same height as Prince! Hm. I bet I weigh more.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users