• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

Mine's clothes: a lot of easily sold buyables, low ban rate.
Toys is good too, if only for the constant flow of pinatas. :D

#2 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:22 PM

The one that I don't share so that it doesn't get overrun.

#3 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:23 PM

The one that I don't share so that it doesn't get overrun.

....my plan has failed.

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:30 PM

....my plan has failed.

Unless you hate going to Clothes... then win!

#5 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 05:13 PM

My favorite is Usuki. I get quicksales for the collectors.

#6 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:05 PM

clothes.....theyre a bitch to sell but they reap profits..

#7 Reality

Reality
  • 106 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:11 PM

Tiki tack

#8 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 January 2011 - 08:13 PM

Tiki tack

THANK YOU SO MUCH I JUST EARNED 400K IN AN HOUR

#9 equitatus

equitatus
  • 269 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:26 AM

THANK YOU SO MUCH I JUST EARNED 400K IN AN HOUR

out of curiosity i looked it up in the item database..........
there are actually profitable items...0.0................
And one even worth in the millions.......more 0.0.........
of course they will take years to sell........-.-
but its pretty cool........someone should trying abbing there and post their results lol

#10 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 03:28 AM

but its pretty cool........someone should trying abbing there and post their results lol

It'd take a whole hell of a lot of clearing to keep Tiki Tack profitable.

#11 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 06:04 AM

lawl epic plan fail.

#12 BERRIES

BERRIES
  • 232 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:58 AM

Fresh Food! :D

#13 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:17 AM

This this this.

You could do that legit... buying shitty items over and over and hoping for a profitable one to stock...

NTY

#14 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:42 PM

This this this.

You could do that legit... buying shitty items over and over and hoping for a profitable one to stock...

NTY

I think it would be worth if only to fuck with the minds of the general population.
"Wait, why is Tiki Tack all sold out? NEW PLOT!111"

#15 Homer

Homer
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:05 PM

Haha I've never saw anything worth buying at the tiki shop. Except for maybe hula skirts, but non-wearable... meh.

#16 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:25 PM

I think it would be worth if only to fuck with the minds of the general population.
"Wait, why is Tiki Tack all sold out? NEW PLOT!111"

Tiki Tack was nearly everyone's shop to check rs bans when I played. So, a few friends and I would go and clear it. It usually didn't cost more than 50-60k to clear the whole shop at the time, and it gave a good laugh on RS&Chats.

#17 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 09:39 PM

Pharmacy is a nice shop for starters.
Few items, decent speed, not very HTS items, and not a lot of np needed to spend on there.

#18 Reality

Reality
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:01 PM

Pharmacy is a nice shop for starters.
Few items, decent speed, not very HTS items, and not a lot of np needed to spend on there.

To be honest pharm is beginning to suck. Everything is deflating (presumably because of the healing springs). It's filled to the brim with ABers so getting the really profitable items has been getting harder.

#19 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 10:33 PM

To be honest pharm is beginning to suck. Everything is deflating (presumably because of the healing springs). It's filled to the brim with ABers so getting the really profitable items has been getting harder.

That is because 99% of the abers (and like 50% of the rsers) are like leechers, just sucking out the profittable items from shops.
The more frequently the shops get cleaned, the more profittable items get out, that's why on 3rd of every month more Ub's get out.
If everyone helped cleaning the shops sometimes, more profittable items would appear on shops (and more frequently).

#20 Reality

Reality
  • 106 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:04 PM

That is because 99% of the abers (and like 50% of the rsers) are like leechers, just sucking out the profittable items from shops.
The more frequently the shops get cleaned, the more profittable items get out, that's why on 3rd of every month more Ub's get out.
If everyone helped cleaning the shops sometimes, more profittable items would appear on shops (and more frequently).

Does shop clearing actually work? I always thought it was just a rumour/theory. That being said it would make sense, because on HPD what I find makes me more profit is not the cheaper prices, but the fact that the shops stock like 2-3x as often.

The pharm restock patterns are quite irregular. Sometimes I can go like 2 hours without a buy which is why I've switched to other shops, at least until soaps/herbal scrambled eggs inflate a bit.

Edited by Reality, 12 January 2011 - 11:04 PM.

#21 Barophobia

Barophobia
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 11:07 PM

Does shop clearing actually work? I always thought it was just a rumour/theory. That being said it would make sense, because on HPD what I find makes me more profit is not the cheaper prices, but the fact that the shops stock like 2-3x as often.

The pharm restock patterns are quite irregular. Sometimes I can go like 2 hours without a buy which is why I've switched to other shops, at least until soaps/herbal scrambled eggs inflate a bit.

I've made more money off the pharm than I had with Foods. maybe im just unlucky. But you're right. Lately profit hasnt been good. Magic Cookie prices are dropping and the inflation of the herbal eggs aren't good enough to make the pharm that worthwhile anymore.

#22 Reality

Reality
  • 106 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 12:34 AM

I've made more money off the pharm than I had with Foods. maybe im just unlucky. But you're right. Lately profit hasnt been good. Magic Cookie prices are dropping and the inflation of the herbal eggs aren't good enough to make the pharm that worthwhile anymore.

How old is your account? For a new account obviously pharm is the only option.

Between the deflating prices and the irregular restocking patterns, pharm has become crap. There isn't that high a profit yield on the items: soaps are 3k profit max. I've had much more luck in "other" shops.

#23 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:12 AM

Yeah, the first time you learn about shop clearing, you start to notice how big of a difference it really makes. The prospect of a 28-item restock (like that'd happen :p) would yield more profitable items than a 5-item restock.

#24 Acheron

Acheron
  • 586 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:20 AM

Speaking of clearing shops, does anyone clear the plushie, clothings and toys shops? It's almost always filled with junk. No idea how people make money by ABing there.

#25 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 13 January 2011 - 01:31 AM

You can't be sure. I will say that this last half-price day brought me profits of around 4 mill from fresh foods. I nabbed 4 UB's when I am lucky to see usually one a month. All four of my shells had bought nearly 200 items each so the shop was clearing very quickly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users