Photo

Your Dream Job

• Please log in to reply
102 replies to this topic

#76 aja08e

aja08e
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 02:56 PM

I danced for eleven years. Wanted to be a ballerina, but was told again and again to quit because I was never going to be good enough. Now I want to be a film editor, and I'm currently headed that way. I'm a film major.

#77 Dayzee

Dayzee
  • 483 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 04:54 PM

I danced for eleven years. Wanted to be a ballerina, but was told again and again to quit because I was never going to be good enough. Now I want to be a film editor, and I'm currently headed that way. I'm a film major.

You must have an awesome body.

#78 Gee

Gee
  • 498 posts

Posted 25 January 2011 - 06:57 PM

I'd love to be a pastry chef.
I also like archeologist, astronaut, cosmologist, astronomer... ah, well.

#79 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 26 January 2011 - 08:25 PM

You must have an awesome body.

Dancers usually fuck their bodies up real badly actually. Their peak is like 15-25. Short span.

well I guess I fall under the Asian part but if you're trying to be kawaii why would you take comp science in the first place? o.0

Because most of the girls in the comp sci classes think that knowing computers makes them more attractive to males? I honestly don't know. Most of the Asian chicks in my program are well taken care of ABC's grossly desperate for male attention. Beats me as to why.

#80 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:15 AM

Vet.
or Plastic Surgeon
Med school is a bitch fuck that.

#81 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:07 PM

always wanted to be a footballer. great money and all you have to do is run around kicking a ball

#82 Radiohead

Radiohead
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:10 PM

My dream job is to be a guitarist in a rock band or to have some sort of job where I could travel the world like Anthony Bourdain. I also am really interested in History and Military History so maybe a history teacher or historian realistically.

#83 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:17 PM

Corporate lawyer. TONS of money.

#84 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:37 PM

Corporate lawyer. TONS of money.

Lawyers lie for a living; and also, it's not always the easiest to get into a partnership...

My dream job would be a childrens dentist xD <---Please bash on that xD

#85 Plunk

Plunk
  • Official Neocodex Dollface

• 545 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:39 PM

now they're forcing me into computer science

Hey! That's what I'm doing! But I'm not being forced into it, I just love working with computers.
That, or I want to work in Machinima Respawn with Hutch and Seananners. I put up a lot of decent videos, but I don't get enough views. :sorry:

Edited by Plunk, 19 February 2011 - 12:42 PM.

#86 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:44 PM

My dream Job has always been is to work at Gamestop gotta wait till im old enough do :/

#87 California

California
  • 136 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 12:56 PM

I'd love to be a Layout Editor for a high-end Fashion magazine. Italian Vogue, Vogue, Marie Claire, Cosmo, Elle <- in order of preference.

#88 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 04:23 PM

Lawyers lie for a living; and also, it's not always the easiest to get into a partnership...

My dream job would be a childrens dentist xD <---Please bash on that xD

Trust me, I know. My father is a lawyer. Hopefully my Asian grades get me into a good college-->law school-->law firm lol

#89 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:29 AM

I'm going to shoot for the stars here and say being an international food-and-wine critic

So I get paid to travel, and eat (given the best case scenario, of course).

#90 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 02:59 AM

I'm going to shoot for the stars here and say being an international food-and-wine critic

So I get paid to travel, and eat (given the best case scenario, of course).

then all you have to pay for is accomadation what a life :p

#91 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

i wanted to be someone who invent new Technology which made into global like bills gates

#92 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:15 AM

i wanted to be someone who invent new Technology which made into global like bills gates

^Not a job, an idea. Bill had an idea too :p Who doesn't want to be like him? XD

My dream job is becoming a Dentist

#93 Greatgenes

Greatgenes
  • 95 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:39 PM

My Dream job is to be a Equine Vet (Horse) . i am a carpenter currently and i do a bit of volunterr work..but im hoping to be in school for it by sometime next year.

#94 marchevai

marchevai
  • 5 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:05 PM

anime producer/ manga writter/artist
straight up
ya

#95 Zoolu4

Zoolu4
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:26 AM

My dream job is anything that makes an insane amount of money.

#96 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:27 AM

I wanna work for the ACLU or be a Supreme Court Justice or a senator... but considering none of those are really likely to ever happen... I think I'll go for being a university professor. :D (Or probably more realistically, I'll throw away my morals and work in the financial department of some mega-corporation on how they can cut costs and the throats of their competitors. :p)

#97 Adina

Adina
  • 576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:37 AM

I honestly wish I could even have a dream job. Nothing really interests me enough to be able to say that is what I want to do for the rest of my life, or a vast majority of it. All I know is I'm not going to med school, no matter how cool I find psychiatry. Like someone said, I don't even listen to my friends when they talk half the time, why would I listen to complete strangers? I guess it's different because I would be getting paid to help people.

I'm leaning more towards teacher now, but only because of the retirement benefits and the summers off. What other job gets a whole summer off while still getting paid? Plus as long as it's a subject that I enjoy, teaching it shouldn't be too difficult but after 10 years or so it would start to get redundant. :\ Teaching the same subjects year after year. If my whole teacher goal works out, I think I'd want around 3 teachables just so I'm not very limited. Maybe even 4. I'd probably want to teach grade 10 math, biology, chemistry, or even intro to anthropology, psychology, and sociology.

I really have no idea.

#98 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:50 AM

I'm leaning more towards teacher now, but only because of the retirement benefits and the summers off. What other job gets a whole summer off while still getting paid?

Don't know where you live, but in my county teachers don't get paid at all for the summer. Most have to go work somewhere else at a part-time job. That's the only thing really that's keeping me from wanting to teach, our county is the worst with teacher pay and benefits. But I don't want to move anywhere else, so :c

#99 Chloee

Chloee
  • 142 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:33 PM

I must say that at one point I did want to be a vet...like every other girl xD

But now that I'm more realistic I have got a realistic job. Alan Sugars. :D
Nah but seriously I've not got a clue. The only thing I know is that I don't want to go to university...apart from that though I don't really mind. As long as I enjoy it.

I just take life as it comes!

#100 Karam

Karam
  • 25 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 02:52 PM

99% of the people I know want to be in business :/

When I was a kid: Need-for-speed'er :heart: still wish I could though!
Now: Neurologist cause they're awesome! Not general-doctor cause It's boring. At least neurologists are focused on only the brain.

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users