• 690 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:08 PM

I collect avvies and Neodeck cards. Got BGC yesterday :devil:

#52 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:38 PM

I collect avvies and Neodeck cards. Got BGC yesterday :devil:

OMG?!?!!? Who lent it to you, I must know!

Just kidding, I cba with avatars, congrats though, since the 2 MSPPs have been stolen, lends have gotten harder I think.

#53 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:24 PM

2 MSPPs have been stolen? o.o

Damn. The one avatar I'm dying to have is the MSPP one -_-

#54 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:37 PM

I collect Homemade Marmalade, it makes no sense and it looks bed, but they're cheap.

#55 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:47 PM

I collect Homemade Marmalade, it makes no sense and it looks bed, but they're cheap.

At least the price won't spike when you buy too many!

#56 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:52 PM

This thread gave me a lot of ideas. I never really don't know what to collects apart of books.
Books, it's an obsession for me.
I think I'll start a gallery of books and then when I have a lot I make my pet read them all !

#57 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 03:57 PM

This thread gave me a lot of ideas. I never really don't know what to collects apart of books.
Books, it's an obsession for me.
I think I'll start a gallery of books and then when I have a lot I make my pet read them all !

I based my choice on whats cheap there are a few r99/98 cheeses, but for the most part I have a complete gallery and it makes it look more legit. I don't think my main will ever end up iced.

#58 Roxi

Roxi
  • 499 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:16 PM

My boyfriend is going to start collecting Mutant items. It's going to be a challenge. Since he's doing mutant, I'm thinking I may do faerie items, just to get a light/dark contrast between us.

#59 Wil

Wil
  • 200 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:04 PM

I based my choice on whats cheap there are a few r99/98 cheeses, but for the most part I have a complete gallery and it makes it look more legit. I don't think my main will ever end up iced.

For some reason I can't imagine someone CGing the day away then going to his main to take care of his cheese.

@Roxi: interesting theme. I'm making a stamp layout. It's slow work but I'll be entering it in to the gallery contest. I think it'll look really good at the end.

#60 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

My boyfriend is going to start collecting Mutant items. It's going to be a challenge. Since he's doing mutant, I'm thinking I may do faerie items, just to get a light/dark contrast between us.

I like that idea! Linked galleries like that are always interesting and usually quite popular. Faeries and Mutants will be a great challenge to work toward.

#61 DenyingSystems

DenyingSystems
  • 578 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

2 MSPPs have been stolen? o.o

Damn. The one avatar I'm dying to have is the MSPP one -_-

I believe they were a while ago. Honestly, I'm not too sure though, the AC chat is one of the worst neoboards there is and in general the boards suck nuts.

#62 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:55 PM

Glorious BD Chat Master Race

#63 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:43 AM

you got me... i really collect rainbow dung.... but only for myself.......... don't need to show that in my gal....

#64 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:51 AM

OMG?!?!!? Who lent it to you, I must know!

Just kidding, I cba with avatars, congrats though, since the 2 MSPPs have been stolen, lends have gotten harder I think.

A friend bought it few months ago :p

#65 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 01:56 AM

For some reason I can't imagine someone CGing the day away then going to his main to take care of his cheese.

Yea, I don't really have a main... But its avoided all the chain icing with use of a personal proxy. And I do store my cheesy treasures there.

#66 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 January 2011 - 02:05 AM

A friend bought it few months ago :p

If you do have connections, I still need BGC on my new account :p
*nudge nudge, wink wink*

#67 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 05:00 AM

If you do have connections, I still need BGC on my new account
*nudge nudge, wink wink*

I'll ask him and let you know :friends:

#68 Daywalker88

Daywalker88
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:05 AM

I collect scrolls :) Weird, I know. But it's unique and if one day I can collect all of them it will be worth quite a respectable amount of NPs.

#69 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 10:14 AM

I've collected various things, like cupcakes and plushies and random crap I like the look of. I'd like to collect Zombie or Pirate things, but all the MP would be a bitch.

#70 zevrom

zevrom
  • 411 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

I collect food in my shop like all the taste food I like on neo
a Draik Egg Gallery would be awesome maybe in the future if im super rich ill do that

#71 Tigerzz

Tigerzz
  • 160 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:28 PM

I collect royal items and there isn't a lot of them :p
But i really want that royal wedding ring that's like 4 mil or something.. it's beautifully boring and highly priced.
I MUST HAVE IT.

#72 Dreww

Dreww
  • 552 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:31 PM

I think I'm gonna start a toilet collection. One of each for my gallery then a few extra of the 101 toilet book.

#73 RenderX

RenderX
  • 20 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:44 PM

I've got a Hidden Tower gallery going. I'm /trying/ to collect one of every item from the hidden tower. Then hopefully if one of the items retire I'll make some mullah. :devil:

#74 Ziz

Ziz
  • 936 posts

Posted 23 January 2011 - 06:47 PM

I've got a Hidden Tower gallery going. I'm /trying/ to collect one of every item from the hidden tower. Then hopefully if one of the items retire I'll make some mullah. :devil:

I wouldn't imagine doing a Hidden Tower gallery.
I wouldn't resist keep using those items at the BD and it would always look incomplete x)
Even if I had my set AND the gallery there are some stuff there that one wouldn't buy for a serious BD set, but that would be fun to use for casual fights.

#75 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 January 2011 - 01:34 PM

I collect jelly items.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users