Photo

Visit Faerieland Everyday For A Prize

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
465 replies to this topic

#251 sircomflix

sircomflix
  • 461 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:50 AM

For anyone else who stupidly accepted the Crafting Faerie's bonus quest out of curiosity, but isn't going to complete it: cancel it BEFORE the day rolls over, or no quest for you. To cancel, go to Pet Central, click on Faerie Quests, and click Abandon.

I didn't get home til late and so I was doing the quest a little before midnight. I got the crafting faerie and decided to hit yes. Didn't know it required NC and it rolled over =(

Oh well, hopefully one of my sides get FFQ, i was just hoping I wouldn't have to xfer my pet.

#252 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 05:57 AM

I didn't get home til late and so I was doing the quest a little before midnight. I got the crafting faerie and decided to hit yes. Didn't know it required NC and it rolled over =(

Oh well, hopefully one of my sides get FFQ, i was just hoping I wouldn't have to xfer my pet.

Ouch, that sucks. I knew it required NC...I didn't realise she'd ask for two NC items. I underestimated quite how greedy they were.

#253 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:27 AM

Ouch, that sucks. I knew it required NC...I didn't realise she'd ask for two NC items. I underestimated quite how greedy they were.

It comes out to $1.50. I'd be more willing to spend that much if they had a $5 NeoCash Card.

#254 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:47 AM

It comes out to $1.50. I'd be more willing to spend that much if they had a $5 NeoCash Card.

I would not. I thought I'd only have to get one item, which I could easily do with NC TNT gave out for free. I'd be more than willing to do the NC quests if they'd given me more free NC, but they didn't. So, TNT, this is all your fault.

#255 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:52 AM

I would not. I thought I'd only have to get one item, which I could easily do with NC TNT gave out for free. I'd be more than willing to do the NC quests if they'd given me more free NC, but they didn't. So, TNT, this is all your fault.

There's no point in a second currency if it can be gotten for free that easily.

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 11 February 2011 - 06:53 AM.

#256 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:55 AM

There's no point in a second currency if it can be gotten for free that easily.

Correction: no point for TNT. I'm fine with freebies.

#257 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:56 AM

Correction: no point for TNT. I'm fine with freebies.

I figured that'd be a given, but whatever.

#258 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 06:59 AM

I figured that'd be a given, but whatever.

And I figured that the tongue in cheek nature of the original statement would also be a given.

Back to the actual topic: has anyone gotten anything good from just visiting the faeries everyday? Mostly I've gotten junk.

#259 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:04 AM

And I figured that the tongue in cheek nature of the original statement would also be a given.

Back to the actual topic: has anyone gotten anything good from just visiting the faeries everyday? Mostly I've gotten junk.

I wasn't trying to be a dick. :/ I really would spend $5 on a Cash Card since I'm not about to plop down 10 bucks for something so insignificant.

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 11 February 2011 - 07:12 AM.

#260 Vivendio

Vivendio
  • 145 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:07 AM

Day 1: Battle faerie, increased my pet's level, strength and health.

Day 2: Dark faerie, increased my pet's health.

Day 3: Light faerie, increased my pet's level.

Day 4: Battle faerie, increased my pet's level, strength and health.

Day 5: Fire faerie, increased my pet's strength.

Edited by Vivendio, 11 February 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#261 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:08 AM

I wasn't trying to be a dick. :/

Me either. Awesome, then we're cool.

And derp I just realised that Jellyneo has a list of all the things you get for visiting every day. There's nothing particularly exciting there, which is probably why no one's mentioned it.

#262 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:48 AM

I've done about 80 quests, and for me the abundance went:

Air > Light > Earth > Water > fire > Dark > Battle > Space > Faerie Queen >FFQ = Craft

I've gotten so many damn air and light faerie quests. Quite a few earth and water. Only about 7 dark. About 5 battle. 3 space, 3 faerie 1 FFQ and 1 crafting.

My crafting quest was a bonus quest; is this always the case?

#263 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:57 AM

Yes it is. I think people complained when she was like the other ones, so now it's just a random bonus after one quest completed.

Edited by Islane, 11 February 2011 - 07:58 AM.

#264 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:59 AM

Yes it is. I think people complained when she was like the other ones, so now it's just a random bonus after one quest completed.

Good to know, thanks!

And people say that the wig one is the only one worth doing; is it because it's rare or is it because it's popular? I got some random background (i didn't do the quest but that would've been the prize)

#265 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2011 - 08:50 AM

Protip: They don't roll over. Refresh the page.

#266 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 09:27 AM

I've done about 80 quests, and for me the abundance went:

Air > Light > Earth > Water > fire > Dark > Battle > Space > Faerie Queen >FFQ = Craft

I've gotten so many damn air and light faerie quests. Quite a few earth and water. Only about 7 dark. About 5 battle. 3 space, 3 faerie 1 FFQ and 1 crafting.

My crafting quest was a bonus quest; is this always the case?

the crafting quest now become a norms

#267 Fresca

Fresca
  • 514 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 11:55 AM

How to search shop wiz while on a quest: http://www.neocodex....a-faerie-quest/

Also you can just open the Shop Wiz in one tab first, then open the Faerie thing in another tab and even after you get a quest you can go back to that first Shop Wiz tab you still have open and search with no problems. My bad if this has already been pointed out. I read the first two pages of this topic but I'm too lazy to read through the other 9 right now.

#268 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 February 2011 - 02:44 PM

hey guys. got question here. is it allowed to accept daily faerie quest on side account?

Normally yes as long as the item is funded by your main. In this case I don't know because you also grab the daily freebie when you hit the quest page and they hate when you grab multiple stuff on side accounts.

em, so do u think i should do it or not ? =.=

Dear TNT,
Are we allowed to do faerie quests on our side accounts? It seems that the rewards are mainly stat boosts, and since it's a non-transferable item, is that alright? Some of us have Battledome Neopets sitting on side accounts that are harder to train because we don't have enough space on our main accounts. :( Thanks! ^-^ ~vsmartdonkey

Right now the faerie quests are giving away Neopoint items for visiting the page, so we request that you refrain from visiting them on side accounts for the time being. Once the event is over and the faerie quests go back to being truly Random Events, you're once again welcome to complete them on side accounts if you happen to get one.

I'm a bit confused; could I please get some clarity? In the FAQ for the faerie quest event, it says that we are not allowed to participate on our side accounts. It then says, however, that we can participate in the Neocash faerie quests on our sides if we get one there. Of course, we can't know if we're going to get a Crafting Faerie Quest before we participate, which you have said is not okay! ~_undead_whisper_

For the duration of the event, you may only participate on your main account. After that, though, you are free to complete any faerie quest (crafting or normal) on your sides.

#269 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:40 AM

I got the water faerie again :o

#270 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:44 AM

Battle faerie
+2 Health
+2 Str
+2 Def

#271 ifethereal

ifethereal
  • 207 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:44 AM

Light Faerie: +1 Lv
For your efforts, --------'s level has increased!

#272 tim513

tim513
  • 59 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 01:49 AM

faerie queeeeeeen thank you very much

#273 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:11 AM

Crafting Faerie, Fu***ng b**ch, made my spend money on neocash -.- rofl

#274 Vivendio

Vivendio
  • 145 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 02:58 AM

Day 1: Battle faerie, increased my pet's level, strength and health.

Day 2: Dark faerie, increased my pet's health.

Day 3: Light faerie, increased my pet's level.

Day 4: Battle faerie, increased my pet's level, strength and health.

Day 5: Fire faerie, increased my pet's strength.

Day 6: Fire faerie, increased my pet's strength.

#275 Abradix

Abradix
  • 769 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:08 AM

Earth Faerie +1 Speed

A codestone saved I guess... Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users