Quantcast

Photo

[Neopets Programs] Neocodex Program Manager (33 programs in one)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
889 replies to this topic

#251 DuskClaws

DuskClaws
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:00 PM

You're my hero. Would you bare my children?

#252 Osaka

Osaka
  • 43 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 04:06 AM

Awesome will go try it right away!

#253 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 06:30 AM

I have made a note of it in the bug tracker, but I was just wondering if anyone else was having the same issue/knows how to sort it? Or is it something idiotic I'm doing wrong?

Exception in thread Thread-38:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 552, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 851, in run
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1125, in processNextTaskItem
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 108, in feed
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 148, in goahead
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 266, in parse_starttag
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 115, in error
HTMLParseError: junk characters in start tag: '=NPLogin>', at line 1273, column 14

Are you using a proxy?

You're my hero. Would you bare my children?

I don't think Noitidart has a wife yet, message him.

#254 Waterloo

Waterloo
  • 388 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 11:42 AM

Are you using a proxy?

Nope. :(

#255 Magenta

Magenta
  • 35 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 01:59 PM

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I just started the manage and the NP generator is displayed in the list of programs? I thought the sponsor links didn't work anymore?

#256 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:23 PM

Sorry if this has been asked already, but I just started the manage and the NP generator is displayed in the list of programs? I thought the sponsor links didn't work anymore?

It has been updated by our lovely programmers, and as far as I know is in fully working order now :)

#257 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 July 2011 - 07:59 PM

It has been updated by our lovely programmers, and as far as I know is in fully working order now :)

Darn tootin' it is.

#258 bobholly

bobholly
  • 41 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 12:46 AM

man i know im not very active here but i hope my thanks is worth something. this program is absolutely amazing and the fact that i can use it without having 500 posts and a ton of rep and trades from people i dont know just speaks volumes about this site's generosity. i can say enough how much i appreciate your work. im probably not your typical neopets player, im 36 and play it only as a hobby but for this to be accessible to me makes me want to place my loyalty here. if you can trust me with your program the least i can do is TRY to be more active here. seriously thank you to the entire team i look forward to start making new friends :)

#259 Magenta

Magenta
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:15 AM

Whoa, thank you all so much then!

#260 Oxygen

Oxygen
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 09:18 PM

man i know im not very active here but i hope my thanks is worth something. this program is absolutely amazing and the fact that i can use it without having 500 posts and a ton of rep and trades from people i dont know just speaks volumes about this site's generosity. i can say enough how much i appreciate your work. im probably not your typical neopets player, im 36 and play it only as a hobby but for this to be accessible to me makes me want to place my loyalty here. if you can trust me with your program the least i can do is TRY to be more active here. seriously thank you to the entire team i look forward to start making new friends :)

THIS.
pretty much sums up my feelings for this site. I'm not quite 36, but I do share the same gushing appreciation for the generosity this site has displayed. I purposely created an account just to show this, and in hopes, to become a contributing part in this amazing community. To the programmers: your work should not go without praise.

Also: The programming for Abrosia is absolutely immaculate, and to top it off the lines are neat. You would be surprised at how hard it is to clean up open source code, assuming you can understand the contributors, and make it look neat. Also, thank you so much for making it in Python rather than C+ or some other coptic language.

#261 thatfortunatecookie

thatfortunatecookie
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:44 PM

hi! i'm trying to run one of the programs but they all keep asking me to login. i logged out of the program manager, logged back in, and then tried the same with my neopets account. how do i fix this?

#262 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 02:46 PM

hi! i'm trying to run one of the programs but they all keep asking me to login. i logged out of the program manager, logged back in, and then tried the same with my neopets account. how do i fix this?

You need to log in the program manager with your neocodex user and password, then when you use the programs you need to log in again with your neopets user and password.

#263 thatfortunatecookie

thatfortunatecookie
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:01 PM

You need to log in the program manager with your neocodex user and password, then when you use the programs you need to log in again with your neopets user and password.

i logged in with my neocodex account, but it never asks for my neopets account information

#264 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:17 PM

i logged in with my neocodex account, but it never asks for my neopets account information

You need to select settings, then log in settings from the top left hand side :)

#265 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 July 2011 - 03:47 PM

Also: The programming for Abrosia is absolutely immaculate, and to top it off the lines are neat. You would be surprised at how hard it is to clean up open source code, assuming you can understand the contributors, and make it look neat. Also, thank you so much for making it in Python rather than C+ or some other coptic language.

Huh?

#266 Badger

Badger
  • 340 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:58 PM

Would it be possible to add an option to disable the Attic ABer part when the max amount of items per day has been purchased?

#267 Renoy

Renoy
  • 17 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:24 PM

Been using this for months & it's awesome. However, today I got this:

Exception in thread Thread-25:
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 910, in run
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1184, in processNextTaskItem
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 226, in parse_starttag
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 301, in check_for_whole_start_tag
HTMLParseError: malformed start tag, at line 579, column 99

And it doesn't run anymore. Loads a shop, but will not refresh at it. The bugs forum has been gone :S

Edited by Renoy, 24 July 2011 - 11:27 PM.

#268 Monkeh

Monkeh
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 11:37 PM

Yeah uh. Could you possible enable an option where we would pay to be able to run Abrosia multiple times? There's an effective way around that which is to open up multiple neocodex program managers. Frankly, it isn't necessary. I'd prefer to save my system resources and pay than to waste my resources with a work around. Either way everyone wins!

#269 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:36 AM

Been using this for months & it's awesome. However, today I got this:

Exception in thread Thread-25:
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 910, in run
File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1184, in processNextTaskItem
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 226, in parse_starttag
File "HTMLParser.pyo", line 301, in check_for_whole_start_tag
HTMLParseError: malformed start tag, at line 579, column 99

And it doesn't run anymore. Loads a shop, but will not refresh at it. The bugs forum has been gone :S

Fixed

#270 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:39 AM

Yeah uh. Could you possible enable an option where we would pay to be able to run Abrosia multiple times? There's an effective way around that which is to open up multiple neocodex program managers. Frankly, it isn't necessary. I'd prefer to save my system resources and pay than to waste my resources with a work around. Either way everyone wins!

You already made an entire thread about this and got multiple responses.. o.o

#271 JorJor

JorJor
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 02:56 PM

Been using Abrosia for a couple weeks now and it's amazing! But whenever I try to open the program settings on it today, about 5 error boxes pop up each saying something different:

KeyError: 'profiles'

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia_wdr.py.nc", line 1242, in PricerSettings

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia_wdr.py.nc", line 101, in MySettingsFunc

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2921, in __init__

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 4245, in SettingsWindow

#272 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:26 PM

Been using Abrosia for a couple weeks now and it's amazing! But whenever I try to open the program settings on it today, about 5 error boxes pop up each saying something different:

KeyError: 'profiles'

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia_wdr.py.nc", line 1242, in PricerSettings

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia_wdr.py.nc", line 101, in MySettingsFunc

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2921, in __init__

File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 4245, in SettingsWindow

That error is currently being worked on.

#273 JorJor

JorJor
  • 48 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 03:27 PM

Awesome thanks! :D no rush :p

#274 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

Try it now. PM me if it is still not fixed. :p

#275 stupidbob101

stupidbob101
  • 9 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:53 AM

Has anyone tried the neopoint generator? Does it work? and what exactly does it do? Not much says on the description about the program.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users