Quantcast

Photo

[Neopets Programs] Neocodex Program Manager (33 programs in one)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
889 replies to this topic

#551 Spirited

Spirited
  • 677 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:31 AM

Well thanks for opening up my eyes to new options other than dwelling in my bat cave on my computer all day long.
But I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.
My computer is simply just not working. . .
All I really want this thing for is Abrosia.
Do we still have a separate download for it?
I checked its separate thread and all I found were links here.

Don't think there's a separate download because everything is in the program manager.

Do you mean you can't find the folder or can't find the exe file to run? My shortcut is called "pre_loader.exe".
Maybe you can install in a different drive if you can't find it in C:\?

#552 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

Nobody else has ever had this issue so it's something specific to your system or you're doing something wrong.

#553 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

But I don't think I'm doing anything wrong.
My computer is simply just not working. . .

No, it's quite simply user error. Just keep at it, ask an adult for help, it'll work soon enough.

#554 teddi

teddi
  • 28 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:44 PM

Don't think there's a separate download because everything is in the program manager.

Do you mean you can't find the folder or can't find the exe file to run? My shortcut is called "pre_loader.exe".
Maybe you can install in a different drive if you can't find it in C:\?

This helped so much!
It was saved under pre_load.
Not sure why, but I found it.
Thanks a ton! :)

#555 jordinec

jordinec
  • 29 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

I can't download it, not the zip and not the mac_zip file.. When it's around 97% it stops every time.. Is there a required file or something??

#556 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:36 AM

I can't download it, not the zip and not the mac_zip file.. When it's around 97% it stops every time.. Is there a required file or something??

I have no problem - it's probably a problem with your browser. I know that FF has a temperamental download system at least, but you may want to look around the Internet for a solution - just in case it is your browser. :)

#557 Zenjah

Zenjah
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:48 PM

I dont know if this is an on-going issue but, when I log in with my neopets account and password... it just says login failed. Did I break something? lol

Nevermind, within hours of fidgeting with the program...I have figured it out. (The song, "If I only had a brain" from wizard of Oz just popped into my head >.> )

#558 WhiteRabbit

WhiteRabbit
  • 86 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:05 PM

Ok so I'm slightly slow... I figured it out...

Edited by WhiteRabbit, 07 May 2012 - 07:16 PM.

#559 CharmanderFTW

CharmanderFTW
  • 123 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:47 PM

Does anyone know if you should limit how many scores you send with SS? I've sent 4 in like an hour and half am i good to go for one before midnite or should i just stop?

#560 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 11:43 PM

Hey just came back after a looong hiatus.

Any reason why it seems all the programs eventually encounter a handling error or something? I've yet to have any program go past 1 hour of uninterrupted automation... any help for how to fix it?

#561 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 03:13 AM

Hey just came back after a looong hiatus.

Any reason why it seems all the programs eventually encounter a handling error or something? I've yet to have any program go past 1 hour of uninterrupted automation... any help for how to fix it?

No way of fixing it apart from manually starting it again. You could try praying? ;)

#562 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:07 AM

Darn. Too lazy to keep rechecking every 30 minutes... Haven't tested Abrosia but if it's the same as all the other programs, kinda beats the heck out of scheduled ABing.

#563 Irradium

Irradium
  • Pyro (699) Maniac

• 892 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 May 2012 - 04:09 AM

Darn. Too lazy to keep rechecking every 30 minutes... Haven't tested Abrosia but if it's the same as all the other programs, kinda beats the heck out of scheduled ABing.

Yeah, but at least it works - and well. You could use 'fuck', or 'hell', or even 'shit' instead of 'heck'?

Edited by Russell, 13 May 2012 - 04:09 AM.

#564 The Defier

The Defier
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 05:12 AM

Fuck hell shit. I used all 3.

#565 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:53 AM

Hey, I've tried your link in the main post and the link the program manager gave me to report a bug but neither of them work.
So I'll post the bug here:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/Lib/NPLogin/NPLogin.py", line 480, in ProcessLogin
NameError: global name 'WebSetFrame' is not defined

Where am I supposed to go in the future? And is that bug something I can fix on my end?

#566 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2012 - 12:08 PM

It just quits now, doesn't even work. I"VE BEEN TRYING TO FIX IT FOR HOURS!! I've got a MAC, will someone PLEASE help me? (i've reinstalled and tried everything...)

#567 gooser

gooser
  • 359 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 05:14 PM

For some reason, when Abrosia is running, it disappears from my taskbar and when I try to relaunch it I get the message saying "Abrosia is already running". However, I can't seem to open the program to check my progress. Anyone else having this issue?

#568 kamelonu

kamelonu
  • 70 posts

Posted 28 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

For whatever reason, Abrosia doesn't go to your taskbar when you minimize it.
When you do minimize it, it goes to the little buttons where your date and time usually are.

The same thing goes for the program manager as well. Although when you minimize the program manager, it will take what programs you have opened with the program manager with it.

#569 Syntax

Syntax
  • Not an error.

• 991 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:57 PM

Hey, I've tried your link in the main post and the link the program manager gave me to report a bug but neither of them work.
So I'll post the bug here:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/cdx/svn/checkout/core/trunk/Program Manager/Lib/NPLogin/NPLogin.py", line 480, in ProcessLogin
NameError: global name 'WebSetFrame' is not defined

Where am I supposed to go in the future? And is that bug something I can fix on my end?

I have this error as well. It happens when I try to use the multiple login thing; but the curious thing is that it works, even with the error.

To be more specific, I get the error when I try to switch between my saved logins. But when I go back to the login page, the info for the account that I tried to switch to is already in the login page - I just need to click login and everything's dandy.

I think if it doesn't adversely affect your usage of the PM, you should just ignore it. It's what I've been doing, and it works alright.

#570 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:02 PM

The multi-account feature does not work as of yet. It prematurely got released since we did some server renovations and couldn't rollback the login code. :/

#571 earthanimal

earthanimal
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 01:25 PM

i downloaded the program manager, but didn't get any programs, just a bunch of miscellaneous files? sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place, i'm new :x

#572 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 03 June 2012 - 01:34 PM

having some issues and can't run Cheat... is anyone else getting this?

#573 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2012 - 02:23 PM

i downloaded the program manager, but didn't get any programs, just a bunch of miscellaneous files? sorry if i'm posting in the wrong place, i'm new :x

having some issues and can't run Cheat... is anyone else getting this?

Can both of you give me more details?

#574 Housentei

Housentei
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 01:26 PM

Sorry, didn't realize this was only for Program Manager :p

Edited by Housentei, 04 June 2012 - 01:57 PM.

#575 earthanimal

earthanimal
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 June 2012 - 11:12 PM

Can both of you give me more details?

well, i have a folder at the top that says images, and then just a bunch of .pyd and .dll files. i also have a file that says pre_loader, but every time i try to open it, it freezes and then closes. i can take a ss of the files i have if that'll help?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users