Quantcast

Photo

[Neopets Programs] Neocodex Program Manager (33 programs in one)

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
889 replies to this topic

#151 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 May 2011 - 11:50 PM

i only complained because of the errors which i found the solution to ^. and i said "you're right" when Waser pointed out the problem with continuing the old version. sorry.
charging money for this free program would be pretty lame. the only reason i found the solution to running more than one instance of Program Manager/Abrosia is because of a post that YOU made.

thank you for the program. i won't post any more bugs to help improve the program, jeeze.

and to answer your first question, I am running 4 program managers with one abrosia from each.

You did not post any bugs though, all you did was complain. I had already assumed what the problem was and had to ask you so that way I could link you to that post, and fix your issue.

#152 Chorizo

Chorizo
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:49 AM

I think I'm stupid, but this doesn't work for me. I'm on a Mac. Whenever I try to run a program, it tells me I'm not logged in.

#153 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:53 AM

I think I'm stupid, but this doesn't work for me. I'm on a Mac. Whenever I try to run a program, it tells me I'm not logged in.

Did you even attempt to log into the program? It doesn't magically know your Neopets account.

#154 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:07 AM

Did you even attempt to log into the program? It doesn't magically know your Neopets account.

That is a feature we are considering adding :p

#155 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:09 AM

That is a feature we are considering adding :p

That would be a nice feature, actually.

#156 Chorizo

Chorizo
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:33 AM

Okay, now I really feel stupid. D: How do you do that?

#157 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

Okay, now I really feel stupid. D: How do you do that?

Lol, once you have clicked on the settings tab (of whatever program you're running from Program Managaer), you should see 'login settings' in the drop down menu

#158 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:37 AM

Click on Settings -> Login Settings -> and enter your details there.

EDIT: yeah what jonahfinn said lol (bastard ninja'd me) :p

Edited by Strategist, 26 May 2011 - 05:37 AM.

#159 Chorizo

Chorizo
  • 3 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:40 AM

Wow, I'm really dense. Thanks guys!

#160 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 May 2011 - 05:56 AM

Click on Settings -> Login Settings -> and enter your details there.

EDIT: yeah what jonahfinn said lol (bastard ninja'd me) :p

You are just really slow at responding

And next version of program manager will completely eliminate that noob question :)

#161 ILOVEPIE

ILOVEPIE
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:32 PM

Just a suggestion, you should add a program that clicks on NP in the money tree whenever it appears.... (actualy i think i will make that one myself and post it on ur website :D)

#162 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:35 PM

Just a suggestion, you should add a program that clicks on NP in the money tree whenever it appears.... (actualy i think i will make that one myself and post it on ur website :D)

A Money Tree Grabber is hilariously useless, not only do you have such a small chance at getting any NP at all, there's a limit as to how much you can grab.

Also, you'd have to get permission to post it first, and with a Money Tree grabber? It's not worth the effort.

#163 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2011 - 04:37 PM

It would be better to make something that grabs items from a list.

#164 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2011 - 12:58 AM

We already have a Money Tree Grabber.

We killed it due to everyone who is stupid enough to use it, complaining because it can't get any items.

#165 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 28 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

Hi, I have a minor suggestion to make which I hope isn't too much to ask. Is it possible to make the program manager minimize to tray just like its sub-programs? In this way, it won't clutter below and it helps young people like me to prevent detection from my parents that I am actually ABing or 'playing a game' if they decide to use the com or check why has it been on for so long? =D

#166 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2011 - 04:42 AM

Hi, I have a minor suggestion to make which I hope isn't too much to ask. Is it possible to make the program manager minimize to tray just like its sub-programs? In this way, it won't clutter below and it helps young people like me to prevent detection from my parents that I am actually ABing or 'playing a game' if they decide to use the com or check why has it been on for so long? =D

I suppose I can add that. Just for you.

You owe me though.

#167 stupidbob101

stupidbob101
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:41 AM

Hi guys,

thanks for the new program but does anyone have a good sore sender list?
I love the new score sender by sLAUGHTER.
Please make sure that if you upload on or anything please test it first to make sure it doesn't freeze people.
Thanks, btw i don't mind how long the list will take or how much np. I'm lazy to make my own np so I will be grateful for anything you guys give :-bd

#168 Wesley

Wesley
  • 62 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:42 AM

Oh i just found out that this was released haha
So much better to have it all together tnx :D

#169 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:16 AM

Hi guys,

Please make sure that if you upload on or anything please test it first to make sure it doesn't freeze people.
Thanks, btw i don't mind how long the list will take or how much np. I'm lazy to make my own np so I will be grateful for anything you guys give :-bd

Do you know that you can make your own here? You get to pick your games, pick your NP range and time range. You then highlight the output and drag it into the score sender. It's up to you to simply research how much time each game takes to play and ensure that your list is reasonable.

This guide is also very helpful for scoresending advice.

Edited by Lychee, 30 May 2011 - 03:19 AM.

#170 stupidbob101

stupidbob101
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 05:00 AM

Do you know that you can make your own here? You get to pick your games, pick your NP range and time range. You then highlight the output and drag it into the score sender. It's up to you to simply research how much time each game takes to play and ensure that your list is reasonable.

This guide is also very helpful for scoresending advice.

Thanks so much Lychee!!

I didn't even know this existed @-) google has failed me =))

#171 artemis

artemis
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 08:21 PM

I downloaded and when I try to log in it says invalid username and I've tried 3 different accounts and my password is correct for sure...

How do I add accounts to the list thing????

nvm found it XD

#172 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:25 PM

Hi, I have this bug.

Exception in thread Thread-243:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 910, in run
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 1135, in processNextTaskItem
  File "Programs/1001/Abrosia.py.nc", line 2392, in visitShopMain
  File "HTTPwrapper.pyo", line 163, in GetWrapper
UnboundLocalError: local variable 'data' referenced before assignment

#173 fratboy1589

fratboy1589
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 June 2011 - 11:01 PM

i wouldnt recommend using the score sender i got 2 of my accounts frozen and one was my main with good items and all rare pets on it. also after about 2 days of using this most of the programs have been giving error messages whenever i run them next time i use them and see i will post for you to be acknowledged of it. other than that great download no bugs from it

stupidbob101, on 30 May 2011 - 02:41 AM, said:

Hi guys,

this score sender did actually infact freeze 2 of my accounts in the same 10 minutes it was just about 30 minutes after using it

just so you are aware the names were bender_331 and death_killer101. no longer searchable on neopets. but its quite alright i have 2 more aged accounts from when i was younger i just thought i would tell ya

Edited by fratboy1589, 03 June 2011 - 11:04 PM.

#174 Mastermind

Mastermind
  • 324 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2011 - 01:16 AM

:thumbsup: Great program

#175 japatten

japatten
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 06:46 PM

I'm going to post my crash report...I keep getting the same one on all programs :( I'm wary about posting the entire thing here for fear of giving out personal information...so I'll PM it to someone.

Actually, I checked it...no personal information there.

http://pastebin.com/j4f0L0CJ Here's my crash report.

Here's another bug: Cellblock AP

Exception in thread Thread-52:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "threading.pyo", line 486, in __bootstrap_inner
File "Programs/1025/Cellblock.py.nc", line 414, in run
File "Programs/1025/Cellblock.py.nc", line 88, in __init__
ValueError: invalid literal for int() with base 10: ''

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users