Blueberry
  • 155 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:17 PM

Wow, I haven't had alcohol in 12 years ;D

#52 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 08:55 PM

Sometimes nothing will beat a blistering cold Coca-cola classic--especially the ones from South America made with pure cane sugar

#53 Soak

Soak
  • 58 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:06 PM

I'd say a classic mojito, or jager bomb if that's not an option.

#54 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:10 PM

Sometimes nothing will beat a blistering cold Coca-cola classic--especially the ones from South America made with pure cane sugar

^Agreed; especially after a long day. I love drinking a cold coke while plopping my self down on the couch for some TV; just relaxing :)

#55 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:14 PM

I didn't feel like doing jager bombs one night, so i just poured a bunch of jager into some monster and drank those all night. I dont see why people dont like the taste of jager :( Anyways, it was really good and I do those alot now.
But current favorites would have to be gin and tonic, rum and coke, and adios mothertruckers when i really dont care. When i'm feeling really girly, I get raspberry long islands (from applebees, duh)

Regular drinks would be Lo Carb Monsters, Kronik (they stopped selling it anywhere near me, lameee), Dr. Pepper, and Cherry or Vanilla Coke.
I actually really love tea too, my dad went to england not too long ago and bought me this english sampler that had a bunch of different kinds, it easily blew Celestial Seasonings out of the water. But I do still love Sleepytime Extra.

#56 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 10:50 PM

Nonalcoholic: Milk Tea! (the ones they sell in those asian shacks with boba...)

Alcoholic: Never had alcohol in my life, and I intend on keeping it that way. One thing I do remember regarding alcohol was during my second year in college - one of my former suitemates smuggled a shit load of Four-Loko (which I think is banned in CA?), and we had our fridge filled with that stuff for the entire year. If I remember correctly it's like 10 times as bad as Monsters - it has alcohol, caffeine, and some other stuff that's supposed to get you pumpin' for days.

#57 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 11:42 PM

Nonalcoholic: Milk Tea! (the ones they sell in those asian shacks with boba...)

Alcoholic: Never had alcohol in my life, and I intend on keeping it that way. One thing I do remember regarding alcohol was during my second year in college - one of my former suitemates smuggled a shit load of Four-Loko (which I think is banned in CA?), and we had our fridge filled with that stuff for the entire year. If I remember correctly it's like 10 times as bad as Monsters - it has alcohol, caffeine, and some other stuff that's supposed to get you pumpin' for days.

4-Loco is insane. That thing is like Rockstar/caffeine pills/booze/riddlin all mixed in one.

#58 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:01 AM

4-Loco is insane. That thing is like Rockstar/caffeine pills/booze/riddlin all mixed in one.

Just the ingredients by themselves sounds gnarly already. TBH I never got the point of people drinking energy drinks to begin with...I'd say <10% of the population needs that much energy to begin with?

#59 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

Just the ingredients by themselves sounds gnarly already. TBH I never got the point of people drinking energy drinks to begin with...I'd say <10% of the population needs that much energy to begin with?

I hate energy drinks, but I had to drink it just because it looked so insane... And it was, lol. Fun, but you'd probably get a heart attack pretty fast if you drank it on a daily basis. Posted Image

#60 Volition

Volition
  • 701 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 12:50 AM

Alcoholic: Rum n Coke

Non-Alcoholic: bubbletea...its just that awesome

#61 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2011 - 04:18 AM

Because it's painful partying back to back nights every single weekend without the extra energy the energy drinks will give you... Especially when it starts to hit 1am, you've been up till 6am yesterday and got out of bed at 9am after a hard nights partying. What's even better, is coupling energy drinks with alcohol gives you enough energy to stay standing/get on the d-floor + get you drunk at the same time. Pure win-win situation.

I once heard a comedian say the following about Jaeger Bombs, but it applies just as well to the subsequent drinks that followed.

"Wow... this sounds like a GREAT idea, doesn't it? I've got lowered inhibitions and the energy to try something new"

#62 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:17 AM

Because it's painful partying back to back nights every single weekend without the extra energy the energy drinks will give you... Especially when it starts to hit 1am, you've been up till 6am yesterday and got out of bed at 9am after a hard nights partying. What's even better, is coupling energy drinks with alcohol gives you enough energy to stay standing/get on the d-floor + get you drunk at the same time. Pure win-win situation.

Never thought that living the "party life" would be that nuts.

Nonetheless I still find that stuff similar to what I'd like to call the "chocolate skittles" scenario:
Chocolate is good
Skittles are good
Chocolate-flavored skittles...blows.

#63 TheReverend

TheReverend
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 08:12 AM

Bottle of jack or sambuca :)

#64 Radiohead

Radiohead
  • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 09:05 AM

I gotta agree with you guys about a cold coca-cola on a hot summer day. Nothing hits the spot better.

Edited by Radiohead, 20 February 2011 - 09:05 AM.

#65 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 01:50 PM

I'd rather separate them though. I like having em on their own, not mixed in together.

#66 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 05:07 PM

I hate energy drinks, but I had to drink it just because it looked so insane... And it was, lol. Fun, but you'd probably get a heart attack pretty fast if you drank it on a daily basis. Posted Image

I know someone who does that. It makes me sad since she's also grossly overweight and smokes cigarettes; that lifestyle can't possibly be healthy. D:

Edited by PsychoSoldier, 20 February 2011 - 05:08 PM.

#67 Las3rs

Las3rs
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:15 PM

I know someone who does that. It makes me sad since she's also grossly overweight and smokes cigarettes; that lifestyle can't possibly be healthy. D:

Not to mention it's always worse when it's a girl. Not being sexist, but American society tends to only accept guys who are like that... lol.

#68 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 February 2011 - 07:35 PM

Mudslides :p YUM.

#69 Lallard

Lallard
  • 487 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:58 AM

Not to mention it's always worse when it's a girl. Not being sexist, but American society tends to only accept guys who are like that... lol.

You mean, "American society tends to have guys who are like that"? Guy or girl, it's still pretty gross.

#70 Zoolu4

Zoolu4
  • 69 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:21 AM

Monster Import :)

#71 WharfRat

WharfRat
  • 11157 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:32 AM

After consulting memories brought upon by the thread hobo created, I'm going with Tussionex being my favorite non-alcoholic "drink". (Can you call a cough syrup a "drink"? I mean... you do DRINK it. :p)

#72 Nearx

Nearx
  • 506 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:00 PM

Alc: JD's. Straight. Nothing mixed...
Though I do also like Vodka by itself and strawberry daiquiri's :D

Non Alc: Monster, Arizona (Watermlon and Green Tea), Sobe (Strawberry Daiquiri), Sobe (Green Tea), OJ, Strawberry/Kiwi mixed drinks or just strawberry, Orange sodas, and last but not least, my all time fave: Aloe :p

#73 Cory

Cory
  • Dinnerbone'd

• 7487 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:23 PM

I frequent a bar once or twice a week but still to bud light for the most part. I do enjoy a variety of shots though, Irish Car Bombs, Jaeger Bombs, Rumplemintz. Just depends on the mood.

When I'm not at the bar however I drink nothing but water. No soda, coffee or milk. Just prefer the taste of water and the fact that it's cheaper is a plus.

#74 Poptart

Poptart
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:12 AM

Normally, my favorite drink is a chocolate russian.

BUT since I am pregnant right now and won't touch the stuff, I really just want a chocolate snowball.

It has been hot as fuck, yet no snowball stands are open. It's irritating.

#75 Lineage

Lineage
  • 498 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 09:28 AM

Midori sours will forever be my drink of choice.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users