Photo

Shop Wizard trouble

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:45 PM

For the last few days, every time that I've gone to the Shop Wizard, he's said that I'm on a quest for a Faerie, though I'm not. I was wondering if anyone else had this problem or knew a way to fix it.

#2 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:50 PM

Stupid question, but have you tried going here and checking if you are on a quest and don't know it?

EDIT: speak of the devil, when going to that link I found out I was on a quest and didn't know it!

Edited by iamlost26, 02 March 2011 - 03:50 PM.

#3 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:51 PM

I was on a quest that I don't think that I was on. Just went to the faerie quest in the city and whoa behold I was on one...

#4 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 02 March 2011 - 03:58 PM

Yah, you have to go the quest page... Maybe Abrosia got you the quest? That's how I got 2 of mine... there have been al ot more quests than before; I've noticed

#5 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 12:57 AM

Well, I feel like an idiot now. Apparently I was still on a quest for the February fairy rebuilding thing. I thought I had quit it. Thanks for the help!

#6 daf

daf
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:57 AM

I have bookmarked the page. I get FQ all the time with programs and i dont even know that so good link to bookmark since they have no link in the shop wizard :S

#7 12markkram34

12markkram34
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:28 AM

Weren't FQs disabled for some period of time?

#8 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:33 AM

During the plot, yes.

#9 12markkram34

12markkram34
  • 71 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:38 AM

There was a plot?

I don't pay attention to those things...

#10 Bubbly

Bubbly
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 10:32 PM

There was a plot?

I don't pay attention to those things...

Yeah, it was the Faeries' Ruin plot.

I noticed that too.. Just when I wanted to shop wiz something, I just knew I got a quest.

#11 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:39 AM

Some stupid faerie from the rebuilding still expects me to give her Glitter 101. And I keep thinking maybe I'll get it in some random event.. I guess I should just reject the quest.

It's annoying not being able to use SW.

#12 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

Some stupid faerie from the rebuilding still expects me to give her Glitter 101. And I keep thinking maybe I'll get it in some random event.. I guess I should just reject the quest.

tallifaer Glitter 101 2 3,200 NP

Edited by Narna, 05 March 2011 - 04:17 PM.

#13 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:46 PM

Ladida, there's an Item Database on this site, on the top, click it, search for your item, and there's a list of shops on the right side. You can use this for all quests, and you won't need the SW!

#14 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2011 - 05:39 PM

Ladida, there's an Item Database on this site, on the top, click it, search for your item, and there's a list of shops on the right side. You can use this for all quests, and you won't need the SW!

Whoa, the price came down! I'd gone on a side and checked a while ago, and I got a bunch of 20k hits for it. What I meant was that there was no way in Hell I was going to shell out THAT much for a water faerie quest (I think it's water anyway). I guess it inflated because she kept asking for that book during the rebuilding. I was going to leave the quest there til I randomly got the book (yeah I didn't think about how long that'd take xD). Thing is, it was tying up my SW during that wait, and I hated that.

Thanks for reminding me to check again :p I got it for 2.4k now. Phew, I'd have felt bad if I'd bought it when it was 20k xD

#15 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:18 PM

the quests are not just from the plot anymore
they are like they used to be, through REs
but Abrosia doesn't catch them

#16 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:07 PM

well u can always use a autoprice after u finish the quest no big deal u get FFQ u be happy :D

#17 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 09:08 PM

This is not guaranteed to work. The item database will list a number of users + their prices, however it's not guaranteed to still be there when you go to buy the item.

Whilst the AB updates the database regularly, if the items were cheap enough, there is a chance that between the time it was last priced and updated (which can be a number of days/weeks in some cases depending when it comes up for pricing) the items have been sold so yes, you still sometimes need the shop wizard :)

I feel like the biggest problem during a quest is not being able to FIND the item... I don't really care that it's the absolute lowest priced in all users.. I just need to finish the quest, and so I can spend an extra 1k being from the 2nd lowest priced shop. Obviously, if the item is really expensive, the 2nd lowest price can be a big difference, but at that point you should probably be weighing whether or not it's worth it to finish the quest.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users