Quantcast

Photo

Do you think you can get top trophy in DD?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Trophy for DD

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which trophy will you aim for in DD?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 03:47 PM

i myself is aiming for gold
am on track luckily i beat FF in DDD today or i wouldve been out of it >_<

whats your goal?

Edited by rizler, 03 March 2011 - 03:47 PM.

#2 SatansCamaro

SatansCamaro
  • 553 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:04 PM

My goal is to completely beat AAA and get a gold with only legitness!!! (And maybe some AoB.....:devil: )

#3 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:11 PM

Gold, no problem. Legit? Absolutely.

#4 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:12 PM

I think we all aim for gold :p But weather we achieve it or not is a matter of dedication :p

#5 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:18 PM

I'm going for the gold. I think I can do it. :)

#6 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:35 PM

Gold, no problem. Legit? Absolutely.

I'm on this boat. It will take a horribly unforeseen game with an absurd score to make me miss a day of AAA. I will only resort to the Scoresender if ABSOLUTELY necessary.

This competition is a matter of pride for me :p

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

I'm on this boat. It will take a horribly unforeseen game with an absurd score to make me miss a day of AAA. I will only resort to the Scoresender if ABSOLUTELY necessary.

Indeed JC. If I can't beat neopets games, how the hell am I supposed to to run my own chinese restaurant in the future?!

I hope the next score is 800+ at snowbeast snackrifice *evil grin*

#8 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:38 PM

I plan on doing it everyday legit, AAA every time. I don't consider myself that great of a gamer, but when I put time into something I can get good enough at it to get the score. (:

#9 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:39 PM

Im aiming for gold! Trying to get it legit but Im pretty sure theres going to be a couple of games that will be impossible

#10 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:51 PM

I think we all aim for gold :p But weather we achieve it or not is a matter of dedication :p

It isn't so much a matter of dedication for me, as it is a matter of my score sender working.

#11 Imkindalegit

Imkindalegit
  • 93 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:55 PM

I'm going to try and do it legit, by starting the game before accepting the challenge, then accepting before I send score.

That way if I absolutely cannot beat AAA I can still just beat Abigal instead.

#12 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:56 PM

Goal is for legit gold trophy...if that's not possible I'll pay jrcboy for his services :p

#13 Persuasion

Persuasion
  • 551 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 04:58 PM

Goal is for legit gold trophy...if that's not possible I'll pay jrcboy for his services :p

Services! Where! :p I'll keep my eye peeled for times posted here and see if I can do it myself also on the SS :p

#14 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:01 PM

Jesus, you need to learn how to speel.

#15 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 05:35 PM

Truedat. For some reason, this is a matter of pride for me as well. Not sure why, but... :p

#16 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 11:48 PM

Gold of course! Who would fight for the silver? JCR said it- tis a matter of pride and for me is also being ze best :thumbsup:

#17 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:00 AM

I only ever did a daily dare diligently once, and even then I had to ss once or twice.
This time I hope to do it all legit.

#18 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:19 AM

Gold of course! Who would fight for the silver? JCR said it- tis a matter of pride and for me is also being ze best :thumbsup:

actually i asked this question because i saw someone say that they didnt want gold :S they wanted silver so i was wondering if anyone else thought like that ^^

#19 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:50 AM

actually i asked this question because i saw someone say that they didnt want gold :S they wanted silver so i was wondering if anyone else thought like that ^^

Wow, riz do you think this is weird? o.O I do, but may be I'm not right :D

#20 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:08 AM

I am going for silver since I am doing everything legit and I know I can't beat AAA in a couple of games...

#21 chaoprokia

chaoprokia
  • 558 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:27 AM

I am going for silver since I am doing everything legit and I know I can't beat AAA in a couple of games...

silver for mesilver for me too same reason as u and i bz with school no time concentrate on it

Edited by chaoprokia, 04 March 2011 - 04:01 AM.

#22 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 05:42 AM

But you have the whole month to finish it. The ones you can't do, just put on the backburner for a while and try again later. I think, judging by what we've seen so far, it should not be a huge deal getting gold.

#23 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:34 PM

Legit is overrated. I'm tired of brown trophies that I earned all by myself. Woohoo.

Screw it. SSing for the games I can't beat.

Going for gold!

#24 Snowneo

Snowneo
  • 216 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 12:40 PM

I am going for gold legit. It's not like I don't have the time. I can play the game(s) 20hrs straight if I want to until I get the score needed :p

#25 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

Wow, riz do you think this is weird? o.O I do, but may be I'm not right :D

yeh it is weird people going for silver but if you look under your post (above this one) some people are aiming for silver

My advice to them is just aim high and work hard youll want to aim for gold soon enouigh :p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users