Quantcast

Photo

Do you think you can get top trophy in DD?

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Poll: Trophy for DD

This is a public poll. Other members will be able to see which options you chose

Which trophy will you aim for in DD?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:18 PM

Accidentally picked Abi once so now I guess I have to go for silver :/. lol

#27 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 02:18 PM

Gold.. If not legit i will scoresend, but gold anyway.

#28 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 03:08 PM

the 3 people who voted for bronze may i ask why?
just curious :o

#29 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:44 PM

The silver kid probably wants to be unique xD

But bronze?? Those trophies just look like shit. Seriously. Dung trophies X__x

#30 Bubbly

Bubbly
  • 270 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:29 PM

Definitely trying for gold this time, even though I suck at most flash games. <_<

#31 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:11 AM

yeh it is weird people going for silver but if you look under your post (above this one) some people are aiming for silver

My advice to them is just aim high and work hard youll want to aim for gold soon enouigh :p

Yes, I saw :) But I guess some ppl prefer the easy way. Good luck everyone
:heart:

This reminds me so much of Altador Cup....

#32 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:36 AM

To explain a little more : I'm not the trophy earner kind, so I'm okay earning silver even if it's better to have gold.
And I want all the special items when you beat the game the day the challenge it's released, so I'm not waiting to play and try gold.
Really being second sometimes and not first is not really that annoying ;)

#33 Butet

Butet
  • 213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:10 AM

Gold Gold Gold !! Bling Bling

#34 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:16 AM

Gold Gold Gold !! Bling Bling

too much gold aint so much bling :p

sometimes its better to mix your colours with silver :p

#35 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:23 AM

too much gold aint so much bling :p

sometimes its better to mix your colours with silver :p

Or with platinum :D

#36 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:26 AM

Or with platinum :D

Platinum is too expensive :p

#37 Narcissa

Narcissa

• 320 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:56 AM

Gold. But ONLY because of this;

"People on the Daily Dare Neoboard have been debating the new rules for Daily Dare trophies, so could you pretty please clarify? Some say that the rules and FAQs make it clear that you will get a gold trophy by beating AAA in every challenge, regardless of whether you do it on release day. Others say that, since the top trophy in past years was based upon beating him on release day, this is actually still the case. So, could you please put a stop to the debate? Which is it? ~butterfly_girl_22

The gold trophy will be awarded to players defeating AAA at all the challenges, regardless of the day on which it is done. This year, instead of having multiple trophies for such things as beating the challenges on their release days, there are bonus prizes each day for completing the challenge on the day it's released."

#38 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:18 AM

Gold. But ONLY because of this;

"People on the Daily Dare Neoboard have been debating the new rules for Daily Dare trophies, so could you pretty please clarify? Some say that the rules and FAQs make it clear that you will get a gold trophy by beating AAA in every challenge, regardless of whether you do it on release day. Others say that, since the top trophy in past years was based upon beating him on release day, this is actually still the case. So, could you please put a stop to the debate? Which is it? ~butterfly_girl_22

The gold trophy will be awarded to players defeating AAA at all the challenges, regardless of the day on which it is done. This year, instead of having multiple trophies for such things as beating the challenges on their release days, there are bonus prizes each day for completing the challenge on the day it's released."

Fuck that.

#39 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:31 AM

Fuck that.

agree...
guess i wont bother logging on everyday to do the challenge just come on whenever and finish them at once

means i can go on my side on the final day and SS all the scores >_< just shows how much effort i need to put it...

#40 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 01:49 PM

agree...
guess i wont bother logging on everyday to do the challenge just come on whenever and finish them at once

means i can go on my side on the final day and SS all the scores >_< just shows how much effort i need to put it...

We clarified the trophy rules at least a couple of times in the original DD thread. The only thing you're missing out on by waiting is a bonus prize every day.

#41 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 02:10 PM

well it makes me feel better if I can do it on every release day. Still. I don't like that they changed the rules this time around.

#42 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:16 PM

agree...

That might end up showing that you've been playing all the games for a good set of hours straight. And beating AAA in every one. A little suspicious? It might be wiser to break it up over a few days, if you don't want to do all at once. Weekly batch processing maybe.

#43 BEEEEWRRYY

BEEEEWRRYY
  • 315 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:27 PM

I would aim for gold but I'm going to be out of town for a few days. So looks like silver it is.

#44 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 03:30 PM

Read carefully BEEEEWRRYY :p You can beat AAA later and still get the gold.

#45 iamlost26

iamlost26
  • 563 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 04:48 PM

I would aim for gold but I'm going to be out of town for a few days. So looks like silver it is.

*sigh* did you not read what we just wrote above this? You don't need to beat AAA on the day it's released!

#46 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:49 PM

I'll try my best to legit it all, but if that trophy thing is real, I'll ssall the ones I can't do.

#47 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 08:14 PM

legit gold

#48 JaneTheDog

JaneTheDog
  • 90 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:34 AM

I suck at gaming, haven't participated.

#49 Vizkiu

Vizkiu
  • 501 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 07:50 AM

I'm not sure, but I'm very bad in the game, I hope to get the gold or silver trophy ^ ^

#50 daf

daf
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 04:25 PM

Gold for sure. the scores are too easy

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users