Photo

need help finding software

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 08:33 AM

okay, so i'm trying to find software that will allow me to burn a cd of music (playable on standard cd players), as well as adding a video to it (for play either on computer or dvd player).

most of what i have only burns as a data disc, so you can't play it in a cd player. i'm really wanting to find something that will fit these specs.

any suggestions?

#2 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 09:01 AM

So your wanting to make a cd that can be played in a dvd player as a video, and a cd player as a music cd?

#3 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

precisely. it's for my band. we've got our EP ready, but i want to add a music video to it to help with sales.

so basically a fully playable CD that also has a music video on it

#4 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 March 2011 - 12:00 PM

Last I checked, there was a Music/Data hybrid, but no CD Player/DVD Player hybrid.

...Which would be the reason that bands release albums with a bonus DVD :p

If you want to add data to a music CD, I think Nero had that ability back in the day, but I haven't used it in a while to know.

#5 phalkon

phalkon
  • 2399 posts

Posted 06 March 2011 - 01:05 PM

i figured Nero would work, but every torrent i try to download is fucked up in some way or another. either its an incomplete, or the keys are out of date or something. i've tried nero 7-9... lol. unless anyone else has a different idea, i'll just keep trying to get one of those to work :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users