Photo

Hey :3

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 offscott

offscott
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 02:47 AM

Hi I'm Scott and I've seen your site and it's quite good, just wondering what are all the download things are for?

#2 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 05:59 AM

Hi scott,
The download THINGS work on a site known as NEOPETS they simply do the playing for you.

Edited by bloomer, 25 March 2011 - 06:00 AM.

#3 ilovepolkadots

ilovepolkadots
  • 724 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 06:34 AM

Hi I'm Scott and I've seen your site and it's quite good, just wondering what are all the download things are for?

they all do different things :3
Abrosia is one of the more popular programs as it restocks for you and has a large profit rate
there are other programs that do things like: train your pet, auto adopt pets from the pound, price your shop, etc.

when used correctly these programs have a low freezing rate
and maybe decreases your brain cell damage (this occurs for me when trying to manually price my shop x.X)

anywho - welcome to the site!

#4 offscott

offscott
  • 5 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 09:43 AM

wow! A program can really do that?! Can't you get banned on neopets by doing that though?

#5 ThisisInsane

ThisisInsane
  • 295 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 10:36 AM

wow! A program can really do that?! Can't you get banned on neopets by doing that though?

Well, yea you can, but that's the risk you take for using these programs.

#6 Legitboi

Legitboi
  • 1040 posts

Users Awards

Posted 25 March 2011 - 11:53 AM

TNT is just a human being and their STUPID BOT is a dumb too so use the program wisely that is provided for us FREE in here if you wanted to avoid get BANNED in neopets. =]

#7 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 01:51 PM

Welcome dude.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users