Quantcast

Photo

Come bid us a farewell, and a safe voyage!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:28 PM

Here is our monthly announcement for this month.

WE ARE ON A BOAT
Shamelessly using the money that you give us every single month, we have finally purchased a Yacht. Over the last month, we transferred the server onto the boat, and prepared to make our voyage. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the 502 errors, which were a direct result of this change. Those error should go away, and since we will be sailing on international waters, we no longer have to worry about TNT sueing us. Here is a picture of our boat.

Spoiler

Because we will be on a boat for an indefinite period of time. All staff members are taking a hiatus. We will no longer be able to assist you with anything, and hopefully the programs will not break. Subscription rates have been increased by 10 dollars, to account for our need to pay for fuel, and booze to keep the party going.

If you would like to join us on the Yacht, we are selling rooms at $200 dollars a night. Please inquire with Hydrogen for more details.

Since we will be leaving, and probably never coming back, we decided to make two final changes so you will continue to give us money.

Advanced Restock and Reload Tracking Algorithm
Abrosia has been updated with a new ARRTA thanks to laser wave. This advanced algorithm allows us to determine when the next restock will be, and what items it will contain. Now all you have to do is pick an item, and Abrosia will wait until it restocks, and purchase it. No more refreshing the page repeatedly and hoping it shows up.

User Randomization
We have come across issue after issue of people being frozen for always logging in at the same time to AB. People continue to do the same thing over and over again, and TNT easily realizes that they are just a bot, and freezes them. It is our goal to reduce that. So we have introduced User Randomization. Whenever you click Login to neopets in a program, it sends your username and password to the server, and gets a new one from someone else trying to log in. This way you will log in at different times every day, making yourself look more human, and less like a robot.

Farewell, and happy cheating!

The Neocodex staff

#2 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:31 PM

Pirate hat obtained.

Count me in.

#3 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:33 PM

lmfao! nice argue nice :) Im keen for a couple of nights on that beauty of a yacht thats for sure :)

#4 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:36 PM

I am totally confused by this thread.

#5 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:40 PM

Bon voyage guys! thanks for all your hard work thus far. I wonder how long we'll last without you =/

#6 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:42 PM

Hmm... If this is real, i would think a day and a bit more, but since we should have georgina still here we should bePosted Image for awhile i think...

ill miss you iArguePosted Image

#7 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2011 - 08:44 PM

Bon voyage guys! thanks for all your hard work thus far. I wonder how long we'll last without you =/

Aye, until Neopets be changin thar code, few turns o' the earth :)

#8 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:10 PM

Hmm... If this is real, i would think a day and a bit more, but since we should have georgina still here we should bePosted Image for awhile i think...

ill miss you iArguePosted Image

didnt you hear? Georgina is going with them too :'( what are we to do now!?

Oh and book me in for two weeks from now mate, ill be all up for that voyage of a lifetime in my holidays!

#9 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:12 PM

Oh no... Well... Ill give you 2 bucks a week... xD

#10 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:16 PM

#11 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:19 PM

Darn the song in that youtube embed isnt available in my country apparently Posted Image

#12 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:22 PM

I wouldn't mind hopping on the boat and going along with you for a week or so. Would you guys be going anywhere in particular?

#13 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:22 PM

Hawaii?Posted Image

#14 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:25 PM

haha, i was thinking antarctica. =D imagine that a yacht in the icy waters. We'd need to modify the bow with an ice breaker

#15 TruthAintLying

TruthAintLying
  • 20 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:28 PM

Nice Yacht..how much isit?

#16 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:29 PM

I'll book a room for two with a jacuzzi and chocolate fountain please.

If you need Maharayana or I, that's where we'll be. :shifty:

#17 Mahas

Mahas

• 503 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:30 PM

Totally awesome :D But Jared ? I am a dude o.o O_o!

#18 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:32 PM

I wouldn't mind hopping on the boat and going along with you for a week or so. Would you guys be going anywhere in particular?

Nah, we set sail for the tropics!

#19 jaredennisclark

jaredennisclark
  • 838 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:34 PM

Totally awesome :D But Jared ? I am a dude o.o O_o!

I know.

#20 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:02 PM

= / I suppose I can live with going to the tropics. So 7x $200 per night= $1400. I take it payment shall be via paypal?
Oh and special request to not get put in the same room with Jared and Maha...not sure I'd want to see how well they get along =p

#21 Gen

Gen
  • Ye old gen

• 1871 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:29 PM

It's a Yacht, not a cruiseship Posted Image
IF you ever come near Brazil, let me know. Btw, I lol'd at the whole topic xD ( for real)

#22 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 10:50 PM

Happy sailings to you and yours.
I assume you're on the east coast. I'm on the west coast, so for a little while I'm taking this seriously.

#23 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 12:15 AM

It's real! Why do you think the 502 errors went away all of a sudden?

#24 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:20 AM

Book me for a month, I'll pay in beer, cash, and foods. You guys will need some while sailing cause aparently in the middle of the ocean they don't sell any. Come by and pick me up on a tuesday, thursday, or a sunday. That way my daughter will be coming with me. I'm so looking forward to this. (Once my month is up I will then begin earning my stay by random house-keeping, we need to keep the ocean clean)

#25 Narna

Narna
  • 361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2011 - 03:45 AM

Book me a week. Come pick me up at Australia. Can't wait guys!

I'll bring the Kangaroos and Koalas so they can be our butlers.

Edited by Narna, 01 April 2011 - 03:45 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users