• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:06 AM

We're seeing a weird issue where some people who are buying subscriptions packages are not being promoted to advanced member. The payment goes through and everything, but our software isn't told about it and so our code never actually makes the change in your group. We're looking into the problem and will try to get a fix out as soon as possible, but if you purchase an advanced membership package and aren't promoted to advanced member, please PM me with your paypal transaction id and paypal email and I'll add the transaction into our database manually to get you going with advanced membership.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. We'll try to get it fixed as soon as we can :).

Thanks!

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:14 AM

People have been saying this :o Once you get off the yacht, take a lot into it :D Unless you can code on the boat O.o

#3 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:50 AM

We haven't launched yet.

Dunno were noit is.

#4 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:14 AM

We haven't launched yet.

Dunno were noit is.

He has ballet class all day on Fridays.

#5 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:45 AM

Huh, my post disappeared, and I was warning people that it was a serious announcement, too.

Meh.

#6 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:19 AM

He has ballet class all day on Fridays.

LMAO.
He is one classy mo-fo.

#7 artificial

artificial
  • 186 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2011 - 02:57 AM

My money is when Paypal tries to send you the data the server throws back a 502!

I noticed one member complaining about this issue during a period of downtime.

#8 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 04:06 AM

Has this been fixed yet?

#9 Pyro699

Pyro699
  • 1543 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:42 AM

Why are you asking protan? Have you paid and its not gone through? If so PM me and i can get it done faster.

#10 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 03:12 PM

Thanx for the fix! Hope this happen to me again :o

#11 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:57 PM

I have yet to pay. But I am planning to. Who is [email protected] ? I see this when I am at the paying page. Is this normal? Because that is not my email account. And can the person who is the owner of the emaill address get to see my info (card number, pin, etc) ?

#12 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:12 PM

I have yet to pay. But I am planning to. Who is [email protected] ? I see this when I am at the paying page. Is this normal? Because that is not my email account. And can the person who is the owner of the emaill address get to see my info (card number, pin, etc) ?

That is Hydrogen, the owner of the site, and co-founder. He cannot see any information, and only gets the money, which he uses entirely for codex. That is how paypal works.

#13 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:28 AM

Thanks for the swift reply! =D I see that you are a programmer, can you tell me more about it?
When I click pay without signing in to my own paypal account, am I paying to that email address or through that email address? If its the latter, he won't be be able to see my stuffs right? I am from the Medieval times, so I hope you can elaborate =)

#14 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:41 AM

Thanks for the swift reply! =D I see that you are a programmer, can you tell me more about it?
When I click pay without signing in to my own paypal account, am I paying to that email address or through that email address? If its the latter, he won't be be able to see my stuffs right? I am from the Medieval times, so I hope you can elaborate =)

That email address is who it is too.

Paypal is about protection. Instead of giving him the credit card number and letting him take the money off, like businesses do, Paypal takes the money, and then hands it to us, and we just get money, and nothing else. That way everything is safe for you, and you still get all of the benefits.

#15 protan

protan
  • 21 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 06:28 AM

Okay, thank you =)

#16 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 April 2011 - 08:23 PM

I would just like to report that I bought advanced and it automatically upgraded me, so if you guys fixed it, it works.

#17 Exarius

Exarius
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:06 AM

Hey guys, don't mean to bother anyone but when I try to subscribe, I choose the subscription and then the payment type, and when I click continue it just takes me back to the subscription page.. Am I doing something wrong?

#18 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:18 AM

Hey guys, don't mean to bother anyone but when I try to subscribe, I choose the subscription and then the payment type, and when I click continue it just takes me back to the subscription page.. Am I doing something wrong?

Have you tried using a different browser? I just tried it and the process worked fine for me.

#19 Exarius

Exarius
  • 78 posts

Posted 05 June 2011 - 07:42 AM

Have you tried using a different browser? I just tried it and the process worked fine for me.

Oh I just tried IE and it's working now. Thanks. x)

#20 GarenaMaster

GarenaMaster
  • 346 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 June 2011 - 02:25 PM

ehh thanks for the idea

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users