Photo

Regarding Deadly dice

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 TruthAintLying

TruthAintLying
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:43 PM

Anyone knows exactly how deadly dice works? And is there any specific timing which to get a win?

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:48 PM

Now, onto the secrets; how not to lose.

Deadly dice is defiantly timed.

Having found the secret, I’ve not lost a level in well over three weeks of testing it.

To gain a level: Click roll *JUST* before the Neopets clock ticks over to an even number. This may require a bit of timing on your part to find out exactly the right point to click, but once you’ve got it, you’ve got it.

To lose a level: Click any other time, with the exception of the tie.

To tie: (Credit goes to smittyaggi3316 for figuring this out, and netting 16 levels in the process!!!)

You need to click on the second just before the minute. i.e. 12:05:59, 12:06:59, 12:07:59, etc to tie. When you tie, you have the option of going again. HOWEVER you can just stop if you feel it’s a bit too high a gain..

I hope this helps to benefit you as much as it has helped my pet, in gaining 21 levels. (Now if only the lab wouldn’t constantly take them away!!!) – Clotho

Source:http://pinkpt.com/ne...ly-dice-cheats/

All rumors though. I follow this guide, but I'm pretty sure that most of the time it works is due to luck...

#3 TruthAintLying

TruthAintLying
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:54 PM

Yea i saw tat guide too..but im not too sure..i just lost 1 level yesterday when i click on even seconds

#4 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 10:56 PM

Yea i saw tat guide too..but im not too sure..i just lost 1 level yesterday when i click on even seconds

Look through source code to see if you actually clicked on an even second.
ctrlF "NST" in source code

If it really is an even second... well... I guess its all luck then Posted Image

#5 TruthAintLying

TruthAintLying
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 11:03 PM

ok will try tat in like a few mins..thanks btw

Dam it...my pet drop a level again...tis sucks

#6 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 April 2011 - 07:28 PM

So I tested that out last night.. One account got and won the double level thing, all the other accounts went up by one. Apparently that stuff works. Too bad 12am NST is 3am my time =\

#7 GeorgeBright

GeorgeBright
  • 503 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 09:37 PM

Wow, I never knew Deadly Dice had a rhyme and reason to it's outcomes.
I guess I'll try this out when I get the chance next.

#8 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:51 PM

If you look at the comments though, some people have been posting their source times, and it doesn't look like there is any correlation between getting an even number on the time and getting +1 on the level. (from this website: http://pinkpt.com/ne...ly-dice-cheats/).

#9 AyoForYayo

AyoForYayo
  • 503 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 08:56 PM

:o

I thought it was completley random

#10 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 03:53 AM

have been doing it and to me it seems completely random, maybe there is a little trick to it, but then again it may all just be conspiracy no way to really prove it i guess

#11 Krezol

Krezol
  • 83 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 04:26 PM

I'm going to try this later tonight as if it works it looks like some real easy levels =D

However, I was always under the impression it was random hehe. The few times
I have played i'd always win a level, never tie or lose. But of course I haven't played
DD in a long time or too often at that.

#12 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 03:02 PM

I wonder if the probabilities change the higher your pet level is, like in Coltzan's shrine...

#13 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 08:45 PM

No it doesn't change no matter what level your pet is.

#14 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 April 2011 - 11:39 PM

Another observation (that I noticed tonight and last night): My connection has been somewhat laggy, whereas when I first tried this out, it was nice and fast.

See how long the page takes to refresh. I found that as long as the page refreshed while it was still an even second, the pet gained a level. When my net wasn't lagging, it would load the page on the same even second, and I would gain a level.

Since I was laggy, when I played Deadly Dice, the page loaded on an odd second, and I lost a level. When I clicked on the odd second, and the page loaded during the even second, I gained a level. Every time.

#15 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 April 2011 - 12:13 AM

Altogether now...
1...2...3...Confirmation bias! Woo!

#16 Tech

Tech
  • Banned from trading - DO NOT trade with this user!

• 64 posts

Posted 15 April 2011 - 11:48 PM

I got +8 levels yesterday on Deadly Dice! This definately makes up for all the levels I lost xD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users