Program Suggestion

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:21 AM

If this is the wrong section could a mod please move it? I just wanted to get some feedback on idea that keeps popping into my head. It doesn't seem like a very difficult program to do, but it would be very useful for the exceptionally lazy.

A Dailies Auto-Doer, it would pretty much have a list of all the dailies and the option for you to enable/disable it. Things that do not require much for the program to do other than to visit a link and click a button. Like visiting the fishing hole, doing Tombola, or poking the meteorite. So I could just enable the program and have it do my dailies for me, if you ran it every day, it would save tons of time. Feedback?

#2 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:28 AM

I think this was mentioned already. I'm not sure if the programming team are working on it or not (they were working on the neotracker for a long time) but I'm on board with this because I hate logging on at all.

Also, this should go here

http://www.neocodex....um-suggestions/

#3 Neoquest

Neoquest
  • 1760 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:34 AM

Also, this should go here

http://www.neocodex....um-suggestions/

Oh thanks, sorry, I didn't see that sub-forum. Can someone move this? I'm always just waaaayyy, to lazy to do all those wheels and such, they bore me, so I though this was a good idea, thanks for the support Boggart.

#4 Blissey

Blissey
  • 581 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:41 AM

I've suggested something similar to this before, pyro told me he'd consider it :p

#5 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 April 2011 - 12:41 PM

I have this dailies module. Were programs can call to the module, and it will perform a random daily that hasn't been done (So that way we can have programs do it during their down time) but nothing ever happened with it :p

#6 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:39 PM

Is it possible to adjust the personal pricing in the aber to not price items with a rarity over 84-85? Sometimes when it automatically prices, it undervalues the item!

#7 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:45 PM

I have this dailies module. Were programs can call to the module, and it will perform a random daily that hasn't been done (So that way we can have programs do it during their down time) but nothing ever happened with it :p

Well, I second the motion that something be done with it! :p
Also, an option for adding scheduled playing of non-flash games, so that the whole freaking thing can be automated! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users