Photo

How active are you now on Neopets?

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#51 Sovie

Sovie
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 May 2011 - 11:37 PM

Anywhere from 2-14 hours a day. No, I have no life. I do schoolwork online and it doesn't take me more than an hour a day usually.

#52 thoragon

thoragon
  • 32 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 01:07 PM

kassbasher, kq allday every day :D

#53 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 09:55 PM

i used to play a lot until i got banned, im planning on getting back into it again at some point though.

Edited by frostz, 18 May 2011 - 04:50 PM.

#54 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:42 PM

I've been playing for close to 10 years. Started in 2001 or there abouts, then went off for a few years, went back for a year, went off for around 5 years then have been playing for fun ever since. Strangely, i'm really addicted to Key Quest. Damn you golden keys!

#55 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 11:45 PM

I've been playing for close to 10 years. Started in 2001 or there abouts, then went off for a few years, went back for a year, went off for around 5 years then have been playing for fun ever since. Strangely, i'm really addicted to Key Quest. Damn you golden keys!

I made my first account in elementary school, i traded that for a cybunny transmogrification potion, and my second account got banned due to a glitch in an autobuyer i was using at the time causing it to refresh like 4 times a second when my inventory got full. ;(

#56 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 01:00 AM

I made my first account in elementary school, i traded that for a cybunny transmogrification potion, and my second account got banned due to a glitch in an autobuyer i was using at the time causing it to refresh like 4 times a second when my inventory got full. ;(

So far, i haven't had any accounts banned/blocked/frozen.

Prays hard.

ABers back then weren't so good. Now with better programming skills, they become more 'humanized'

#57 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:55 AM

So far, i haven't had any accounts banned/blocked/frozen.

Prays hard.

ABers back then weren't so good. Now with better programming skills, they become more 'humanized'

i used to use omnipresent autobuyer but i think its gone now or something iono what happened to it.

#58 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:18 AM

for 10 years i was playing legit, and i accumulated roughly 650k NP. Thoroughly frustrating.

#59 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 07:30 AM

for 10 years i was playing legit, and i accumulated roughly 650k NP. Thoroughly frustrating.

i played legit for a couple years and trying to earn neopoints through flash games was pretty horrible..

#60 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:34 AM

i played legit for a couple years and trying to earn neopoints through flash games was pretty horrible..

Agreed. Especially when you dont know about which games are more effecient than others.

I used to troll around Shop Wizard staring at people with their Improved Stick of the Anything Faerie in their shops. Depressing. Hahaha

#61 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 01:26 PM

Agreed. Especially when you dont know about which games are more effecient than others.

I used to troll around Shop Wizard staring at people with their Improved Stick of the Anything Faerie in their shops. Depressing. Hahaha

Yea back when i was playing neopets during elementary school, having like 100,000 neopoints was an accomplishment on par with getting a level 100 pokemon in red or blue version. I think neopets was really popular for a time before it died down for whatever reason, at my elementary school at least. But i got hooked onto it during that time

#62 sylphique

sylphique
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 03:40 PM

My neo activity is really inconsistent and I haven't played in years. I might be on a cumulative few hours a day during breaks, mainly chatting on the NC (yeah yeah, scum of Neopia, etc.)

Back when I was attempting to be neo-legit (i.e. around when I was 12 or 13), I never made a significant amount of np. I was/am rubbish at those flash games and I really don't enjoy playing them. I don't even like most of the iPhone games out today like fruit ninja. I remember being obscenely happy when I got an icetravaganza scratch card and taking stuff from friends' abandoned accounts and selling them; those were my primary sources of neopoints.

#63 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 May 2011 - 06:03 PM

Even though I am an admin, I haven't played in a very very long time (about 7 years actually). I just enjoy programming for the site, and making tools that other people can appreciate. With that said, I sometimes feel kind of lost when others are talking about certain new aspects of the game and I have no clue wtf they are talking about, but it's ok. :p

#64 Seven

Seven
  • 112 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 07:57 PM

I think it's going upwards to 2 to 3 hours a day now, whatever I can afford to spend.

#65 sylphique

sylphique
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:01 PM

Even though I am an admin, I haven't played in a very very long time (about 7 years actually). I just enjoy programming for the site, and making tools that other people can appreciate. With that said, I sometimes feel kind of lost when others are talking about certain new aspects of the game and I have no clue wtf they are talking about, but it's ok. :p

Is it difficult to write neo-related programs if you're out of the loop? Or have the mechanics not changed much over the past few years?

#66 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 09:16 PM

Well, despite not playing, the programs provided are still amazing and up to date!

#67 Skywalker

Skywalker
  • 34 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:47 AM

About half hour everyday:)

#68 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 May 2011 - 12:03 PM

Is it difficult to write neo-related programs if you're out of the loop? Or have the mechanics not changed much over the past few years?

Well, some of the specific or newer things like plot programs, or autoplayers for newer games, other people tend to write. I just work on the main ones like autobuyers, auction snipers, maybe a couple autoplayers here and there. The mechanics hasn't changed much. :p

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users