Photo

Secret Lab Map Giveaway

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:17 PM

The Secret Lab Ray map has been updated with a brand new look! The mad scientist that runs the lab ray is so pleased that he is willing to let all Neopians enter the Secret Lab Ray Giveaway for a chance to win access to this hidden area. One hundred lucky winners will be chosen from the drawing on April 27th and announced in news, so you should probably hurry and enter before he comes to his senses!

For more info click on the link above.

If someone already made this topic then sorry. I didn't see it and I was kinda frustrated that I didn't know about it earlier. I figured others might too so I'll just leave this here

Edited by Kuro, 19 April 2011 - 07:25 PM.

#2 Junsu

Junsu
  • 1566 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:20 PM

http://www.neopets.c..._giveaway.phtml

To be eligible, an account:

• Must not already have access to the lab ray (durp!)
  • Must be more than a month old
  • May only enter with one account (but it can be a side account)

#3 Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde
  • 366 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

Did they re-vamp the zaps as well? I'm curious o.o

#4 Kido

Kido
  • 1046 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:24 PM

I doubt it. It looks like they just changed the map so it looks..."newer"....

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:30 PM

At leat it's also easier to identify which piece is which.

You know, instead of fixing bugs and shit. way to go tnt!

#6 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:32 PM

I'm not sure why they didn't do the haunted woods map etc. while they were at it. Now they'll just have to go back and do it later.

#7 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:38 PM

ooo, thanks for the heads up, since my main got frozen, this might save me forking out 1.3mil for a full set =p

#8 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:40 PM

At least it's also easier to identify which piece is which.

Yeah, but I'd say it's still pretty confusing. Too many Waleins =_=

#9 esilim

esilim
  • 508 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

For more info click on the link above.

If someone already made this topic then sorry. I didn't see it and I was kinda frustrated that I didn't know about it earlier. I figured others might too so I'll just leave this here

maybe most of us read the news :)
thanks, though, on behalf of those that don't

#10 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:55 PM

This is a nice event they are holding. Must enter in every single shell account I have, to up my chances of snagging a map! The new look, seems awful.

#11 samcoconut

samcoconut
  • 167 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:01 PM

<br />This is a nice event they are holding. Must enter in every single shell account I have, to up my chances of snagging a map! The new look, seems awful.<br />

It's not like getting it on a shell would do you much good except if you want a new main. It gives you access, not the map.

#12 Xwee

Xwee
  • 994 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:15 PM

i noticed the pieces change as well and at first was like:
"WTF!.... WTF!.... HOLY SHIT!.... *stares*... *goes checks codex's item database*... Has Anyone else noticed this!!!.. WTF!!!"

Took me by surprise.. lol

#13 italkaboutoddthings

italkaboutoddthings
  • 139 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

It's not like getting it on a shell would do you much good except if you want a new main. It gives you access, not the map.

Oh? I don't want the map in pieces. Who the hell would want that? The exact point of having a map is to ray pets. Now if i can get 2/100 prizes, i have the potential to sell pets on a weekly basis off two more labbing accounts :)

#14 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:49 PM

Great! And now because of the cute new look the price is inflating :angry:

#15 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:13 PM

how much does the whole set of lab map cost?

#16 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:35 PM

yeah just had a look into my sdb and the pieces have all changed, now im not sure which pieces i am missing to complete my set =.=

oh well hopefully they made the rarer ones a bit easier to achieve so that they woulndt be so overpriced.

#17 carrice

carrice
  • 660 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:18 AM

how much does the whole set of lab map cost?

It'll cost you approximately 1.2 million

#18 Mystery

Mystery
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:47 AM

Must enter in every single shell account I have, to up my chances of snagging a map!

This :p

#19 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 01:09 AM

That's good, I didn't want to spend money to get a lab for my side. I was like "I'll collect all the pieces I got with REs even if it might take me a long time". So now I hope I win the access to zap chombies :p

#20 iceberg2477

iceberg2477
  • 353 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:37 AM

is this the same as the prize for the mystery pic competition?

#21 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:44 AM

I'm not sure why they didn't do the haunted woods map etc. while they were at it. Now they'll just have to go back and do it later.

They tend to do these kind of things individually, like when they updated the looks of the different lands or the shops etc. I would expect that they'll also update the other collectable maps in time.

#22 sleepie

sleepie
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 05:58 PM

I like the new lab map, it's cute! :D

Great! And now because of the cute new look the price is inflating :angry:

That's an unfortunate consequence...(Good for people selling the map pieces though...) Guess that's more reason to want that free lab ray access!

#23 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

They tend to do these kind of things individually, like when they updated the looks of the different lands or the shops etc. I would expect that they'll also update the other collectable maps in time.

lol the thing is if they do it separately it can make ti look like they are slowly updating their database rather then do nothing for months on end ahah

anyways hopefully this doesnt cause too much of an inflate in price =.= still unable to afford the whole map need those two pieces taht seem ridiculously overpriced still

#24 Moo1

Moo1
  • 93 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 04:38 PM

I was wondering what was up with the look change. I just got a lab map piece, it was the first time that I saw the new look. Thanks for clearing that up.

#25 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 25 April 2011 - 01:24 AM

i noticed the pieces change as well and at first was like:
"WTF!.... WTF!.... HOLY SHIT!.... *stares*... *goes checks codex's item database*... Has Anyone else noticed this!!!.. WTF!!!"

Took me by surprise.. lol

Hahahaha all i had was like that one piece with the mountain's peak, and when i went to my inventory it changed into that piece with nothing in it,

I was like, WTF DID MY MOUNTAIN GO?!?!

hahaha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users