Photo

Altador Cup VI - Cheating?

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 Imkindalegit

Imkindalegit
  • 93 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:00 PM

First off, please forgive me if this is in the wrong spot, I read through all of the descriptions and thought this was the most appropriate spot.

So, as everybody knows, unless you've been under a rock ACVI is fast approaching. Now as I'm new to both codex and the AC, I don't really know if this would work or not. But, I've heard that here on Codex near the time AC starts a cheat program is released for the games (once again, I don't know if this is true, or if it applies to all the games), but if it's true, and everybody on codex decided to join the same team, wouldn't it give an excellent chance for everyone here to come away with a first place prize?

Any input as to if this is a good/plausible idea or not would be appreciated. Even posts telling me how stupid this idea is are welcome, as long as you tell me why :p.

#2 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:41 PM

• There is no special cheat program for the altador cup. You may, at your own risk, scoresend for the side games.
  • Same team idea would never work because the people here refuse to admit darigan citadel is the best team to have ever lived.
  • Username makes topic.

#3 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:48 PM

I could've sworn on another site I cannot post there was a Yooyuball Autoplayer <_<

#4 Salamanda

Salamanda
  • 1000 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:50 PM

• There is no special cheat program for the altador cup. You may, at your own risk, scoresend for the side games.
  • Same team idea would never work because the people here refuse to admit Lost Desert is the best team to have ever lived.
  • Username makes topic.

do do do do doooo

#5 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:52 PM

I could've sworn on another site I cannot post there was a Yooyuball Autoplayer <_<

The one that got about 95% of the people using it frozen? Yeah, I'd recommend. Everyone go.

#6 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:53 PM

do do do do doooo

The fuckk....

The one that got about 95% of the people using it frozen? Yeah, I'd recommend. Everyone go.

Posted Image
IS IT MY FAULT I DIDN'T KNOW?

#7 Boggart

Boggart
  • Professional Napper

• 7981 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:54 PM

That was my sarcastic warning to people. Sheesh. Calm down kid.

#8 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:57 PM

That was my sarcastic warning to people. Sheesh. Calm down kid.

Posted Image :fyou:

#9 Scot

Scot
  • ≡^ᴥ^≡

• 3935 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 April 2011 - 08:24 PM

do do do do doooo

could you be more wrong?

Spoiler

#10 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

• Same team idea would never work because the people here refuse to admit darigan citadel is the best team to have ever lived.

Darigan citadel is the best team that ever lived =D i never understand Lost Desert and Shenkuu supporters.

#11 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:20 PM

Darigan citadel is the best team that ever lived =D i never understand Lost Desert and Shenkuu supporters.

But point blank, those are the 3 best teams. They get like Top 5 every year.

#12 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:46 PM

what are you people on about! krawk island will win krawk!!

Edited by simplicity155, 30 April 2011 - 09:48 PM.

#13 Blackout

Blackout
  • 411 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 09:51 PM

what are you people on about! krawk island will win krawk!!

They fail. Don't they do even worse every year?

Faerieland sucks the most it gets like last every year besides when Moltara joined.

#14 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 11:45 AM

krawk island :D
although darigan is pretty nice as well.
is it dangerous to SS on the side games?

#15 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 01 May 2011 - 05:37 PM

krawk island :D
although darigan is pretty nice as well.
is it dangerous to SS on the side games?

YEAHHHH!!!

Are you all crazy!!! SCOT?!?!?!!? LD?!?!!? It's KI all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On topic: I heard last year someone was able to knock up something for yooyooball, but i don't cheat so i don't know for sure.

#16 Imkindalegit

Imkindalegit
  • 93 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 12:16 PM

I'm surprised everybody actually has a favorite team for the AC, I'm probably just going to end up picking a team that has a good combination of a high winning chance and a good prize.

#17 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 01:55 PM

I'm surprised everybody actually has a favorite team for the AC, I'm probably just going to end up picking a team that has a good combination of a high winning chance and a good prize.

Do you mean like a good attached paint brush? Because I am all for everyone boycotting Roo Island if their success means Cloud PBs as the grand prize.

#18 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 02:54 PM

i'd like a pirate pb if KI wins.
who wouldn't :p

#19 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 11:13 PM

As long as faerieland doesn't win (not that that'll ever happen). Faerie PB has gotten nerfed enough recently.

Edit: It's actually more likely than normal this year, because of the plot, but that was my reasoning last year when I chose Moltara and you can see what that got me (hint: NOT a paint brush)

Edited by giraffe, 02 May 2011 - 11:14 PM.

#20 without123

without123
  • 213 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 12:20 AM

^
I'm probably going to choose a team that everyone chooses.
+ I don't know if you can cheat with the AC, but if so risks are involved. Yooyuball isn't that bad anyway :)

#21 Noobert

Noobert
  • 144 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 03:42 AM

+ I don't know if you can cheat with the AC, but if so risks are involved. Yooyuball isn't that bad anyway :)

Yooyuball is horrible when you're playing 50+ games a day.

#22 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 05:30 AM

^

yeah even if people dont cheat would be nice to have a lot of peopel join one team evne if you play once or twice it does increase the chances of winning. Hoping we can somehow hoarde everyone into one team

#23 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 10:24 AM

^

Yooyuball is horrible when you're playing 50+ games a day.

It's even worse when you're playing on a trackpad. My mouse wasn't working last year and it was pretty obnoxious

#24 TeePort

TeePort
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 03:34 AM

when exactly IS the AC?

#25 Lychee

Lychee
  • 633 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 08:55 AM

It's even worse when you're playing on a trackpad. My mouse wasn't working last year and it was pretty obnoxious

Yep, playing it on a trackpad sucks balls. I'm hoping there'll be an AoB cheat for it this year so it won't matter.

when exactly IS the AC?

June.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users