• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#26 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

when exactly IS the AC?

June.

So when I saw TeePort's post yesterday, I thought it said "what" instead of "when" and wasn't going to bother answering. I feel kind of bad now that I see that she was they were asking for a timeframe rather than an explanation. ^_^;;

oops

Edit: I don't know why I assumed that TeePort was a she. When I reread it after it posted, I realized I had absolutely no clue. oops again.

Edited by giraffe, 05 May 2011 - 11:33 AM.

#27 TeePort

TeePort
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:11 PM

So when I saw TeePort's post yesterday, I thought it said "what" instead of "when" and wasn't going to bother answering. I feel kind of bad now that I see that she was they were asking for a timeframe rather than an explanation. ^_^;;

oops

Edit: I don't know why I assumed that TeePort was a she. When I reread it after it posted, I realized I had absolutely no clue. oops again.

Haha thanks, glad to get an anwer on that. I can confirm that I am male (i just checked). Thanks for the heads up!

#28 Brennon

Brennon
  • 938 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 May 2011 - 02:26 PM

*breaks out rank 20 side game SS lists*
Fuck Yeah Go KI

#29 simplicity155

simplicity155
  • 310 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 02:16 AM

*breaks out rank 20 side game SS lists*
Fuck Yeah Go KI

shotgun being on your team!!! =.= KI shall win for sure you can sacrifice your account in the process ahah

#30 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:00 AM

KI shall win for sure

Do you think TNT will repeat winner? I think tis Kreludor's turn to win, but who knows...

#31 Abigail

Abigail
  • 329 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:28 AM

Do you think TNT will repeat winner? I think tis Kreludor's turn to win, but who knows...

Why is it kreludor's turn to win? :o
i think its very possible that TNT will repeat winner... otherwise, it might be too predicatable.

#32 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:34 PM

Do you think maybe we should set up a poll to see what team people are supporting? I mean, I'd like to join the same team as everyone else (and it looks like it's KI here, but I've seen at least one DC supporter). Specifically, I want to know who's minds we can't change, and they'll support their team of choice regardless. That way, we can get the biggest number of codexers possible on one team...

EDIT: http://www.neocodex...._1#entry1444404
I suppose this is probably close enough to a poll, isn't it? This is why reading old threads is important ^_^;;

Edited by giraffe, 07 May 2011 - 12:43 PM.

#33 Sage

Sage
  • 692 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:44 PM

Darigan Citadel all the way. I really only chose because I liked the colors and Layton Vickles, though.

#34 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:16 AM

I hope not. Purple and Orange Paint Brushes aren't my thing.

I'm probably going to do what Imkindalegit is going to do and choose the team I think is most likely to win.

#35 Tsvete

Tsvete
  • 690 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:20 AM

Why is it kreludor's turn to win? :o
i think its very possible that TNT will repeat winner... otherwise, it might be too predicatable.

Cause they have strong support and never won before. I'm not saying they are gonna win, but I won't be surprised if they do.

I hope not. Purple and Orange Paint Brushes aren't my thing.

I'm probably going to do what Imkindalegit is going to do and choose the team I think is most likely to win.

Hahaha, can you imagine the BIG prize to be a Split Paint Brush :D
You should choose KI ;)

Edited by Tsvete, 08 May 2011 - 06:20 AM.

#36 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:22 AM

I know for almost sure that french will all go for Kreludor x)
(I love Grundos :p)

#37 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:24 AM

Cause they have strong support and never won before. I'm not saying they are gonna win, but I won't be surprised if they do.

Hahaha, can you imagine the BIG prize to be a Split Paint Brush :D
You should choose KI ;)

I chose KI a long time ago. It's probably going to be either Krawk Island or Shenkuu.

@Islane I'm part French and I'm not touching Kreludor with a 10-foot pole.

#38 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 06:27 AM

I was talking about the french board ;)
I just shortened the thing by saying the French, but I was talking about the people on the french board :p

#39 MisterDerp

MisterDerp
  • 261 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:25 AM

I was talking about the french board ;)
I just shortened the thing by saying the French, but I was talking about the people on the french board :p

French Neoboards, you mean?

#40 sc4fps3

sc4fps3
  • 299 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:26 AM

I'm rocking KI this year, woot.

#41 Islane

Islane
  • 510 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 07:50 AM

French Neoboards, you mean?

Board = neoboard yes
:x3:

#42 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 08:25 AM

I've gone with Darigan for the last two years, and they have always placed in the top 3. Not sure if I should switch it up this year, or keep going with them. I love how their players look though :)

#43 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:29 AM

Cheating is such an ugly word.... but....
I believe IcedAccounts is in the process of developing some sort of Altador Cup related program(s) beyond the typical score sender. One compatible with YYB if I remember correctly.
Posted Image

Edit: Bah, that apparently didn't get completed in time. Maybe next year. :(

Edited by toxicXchocobo, 16 June 2011 - 07:43 AM.

#44 crtitcmeerca

crtitcmeerca
  • 510 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 10:39 AM

• There is no special cheat program for the altador cup. You may, at your own risk, scoresend for the side games.
  • Same team idea would never work because the people here refuse to admit darigan citadel is the best team to have ever lived.
  • Username makes topic.

YES! Exactly!
Darigan Citadel is the best team ever... EVER! Every Altador Cup i sign up for that awesome friggin team. Why wont anyone else realize their greatness and just accept the inevitability of our victory??

#45 ShaneClemons

ShaneClemons
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:31 AM

I read something about using cheat engine 6.0 and after you score the first goal increasing the speed of the game so that you only have to run around and hold the ball for a coulpe actual seconds until time is up. instead of the rest of the like 3 mins. But I don't know how to use the CE 6.0 yet so I'm pretty scared to use it. I got to game reviews today on a game with out cheating so I'm pretty scared to use it. But that guy was saying something about getting ALL STAR in a day that way. :ninja:

#46 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:55 AM

I read something about using cheat engine 6.0 and after you score the first goal increasing the speed of the game so that you only have to run around and hold the ball for a coulpe actual seconds until time is up. instead of the rest of the like 3 mins. But I don't know how to use the CE 6.0 yet so I'm pretty scared to use it. I got to game reviews today on a game with out cheating so I'm pretty scared to use it. But that guy was saying something about getting ALL STAR in a day that way. :ninja:

Good way to get yourself iced, right there. Getting All-Star takes 2000 games of YYB. That comes out to 100 hours of game play (at 3 min/game) not counting the intro/between game time and the weird scenes in between scores. So at BEST you can't get All-Star until day 5 via YYB. And that's if you literally do nothing else.

#47 Guest_jcrgirl_*

Guest_jcrgirl_*

Posted 29 May 2011 - 11:59 AM

Yees
Last year infamousjoe made a YYB score sender.
Let you choose how many saves your goalie had, your score per game, how many scores per each player per game. + You could set the time.

~! IT WAS AWESOME !~
Me and a few buddies tested it out and it worked like a charm =)

Dont know if it stil works with the changes made :/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users