Quantcast

Photo

Fountain Faerie.. have you ever gotten her?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 Seenie

Seenie
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:28 PM

I have been playing for 6 years and never had a quest from her.. anyone else been on for years with nothing from her.. I want to stab her.Posted Image

#2 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:32 PM

I have, then I got the account frozen. Posted Image

#3 Skyscrape

Skyscrape
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:34 PM

I've never seen her, but I have had a few visits from Jacko

#4 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

I got her on a shell that I've been ABing on. It's not all that it's cracked out to be. You can't paint neopets 8-Bit, Ice, Magma, MSP, Quiguki, Robot, Royal, Sponge, and Usuki. I was really looking forward for an MSPP or a robot pet. But yeah. It's still fine. I still have it unused incase I want a specific color.

#5 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:36 PM

Got her once on a new account. But got frozen a few weeks afterwards. Never seen her ever again.
Only Water faerie, bitch gets me excited everytime till I read the name.

Edited by Derriere, 11 May 2011 - 08:36 PM.

#6 Seenie

Seenie
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:39 PM

Got her once on a new account. But got frozen a few weeks afterwards. Never seen her ever again.
Only Water faerie, bitch gets me excited everytime till I read the name.

hahah me too! I jumped up and down when I first seen the redrawn water faerie then i was like WHAT! DAMN IT!

I got her on a shell that I've been ABing on. It's not all that it's cracked out to be. You can't paint neopets 8-Bit, Ice, Magma, MSP, Quiguki, Robot, Royal, Sponge, and Usuki. I was really looking forward for an MSPP or a robot pet. But yeah. It's still fine. I still have it unused incase I want a specific color.

Yeah but you get that damn av plushie buzz Posted Image

#7 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

I got her on a shell that I've been ABing on. It's not all that it's cracked out to be.

Having the opportunity to paint a pet that could normally cost you thousands to millions of NP isn't all cracked up to be? Please.

Also, that snazzy avatar is always nice to have, as long as you like Buzz's.

#8 Seenie

Seenie
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:40 PM

I've never seen her, but I have had a few visits from Jacko

I had 1 from jacko and I got a shitty paintbrush too yellow or something. I never even gotten anything good from the fruit machine I swear tnt has it out for me

yeahh i like the plushie buzz lol but i like that avatar better

Edited by Seenie, 11 May 2011 - 08:41 PM.

#9 ZKK

ZKK
  • 331 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:46 PM

Got one once but a few weeks later it got turned invisible via RE. I'd love another one though, don't know if I would go for the avatar or something I like

#10 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

That's so true. Where the fuck as Jacko been? I've never gotten him as an RE since 2000 something LOL. Back in elementary school when i played.
Got a faerie pb, but it was buyable back then. Sold it for 80K LOOOL. There was so many buyable faerie pb back in the day in shops lol. Those were the days !

#11 qweable

qweable
  • 402 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:47 PM

I got it once and used it to get the avatar.

#12 Skyscrape

Skyscrape
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:49 PM

I got 2 Grey PBs from him, one at 2mil, one at 4mil XD

#13 Seenie

Seenie
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

That's so true. Where the fuck as Jacko been? I've never gotten him as an RE since 2000 something LOL. Back in elementary school when i played.
Got a faerie pb, but it was buyable back then. Sold it for 80K LOOOL. There was so many buyable faerie pb back in the day in shops lol. Those were the days !

yeah those were the days. Why didnt I save them I know people who just put them away and years later sold when they hit big. had like 30 or 40 just sittin there. Thats why I save everything under 1k now lol

#14 jonahfinn

jonahfinn
  • 1006 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:53 PM

I've been on for 10 years, and never got a quest from her either. I'm pretty sure she's the only faerie i haven't got a quest from.

#15 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:54 PM

yeah those were the days. Why didnt I save them I know people who just put them away and years later sold when they hit big. had like 30 or 40 just sittin there. Thats why I save everything under 1k now lol

The thing is, I was a kid. I wanted to make NP's right away. And I never looked ahead into the future. I never thought I would even still be playing neopets LOL.
Anddd I remember getting the H4K Helmet through an RE before they even redesigned it. I wish i still had an account with a UC Plushie Zafara or atleast a UC Faerie Kougra those were my most wanted, still are. Grr.

#16 giraffe

giraffe
  • 182 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 08:55 PM

Nope. Never gotten a visit from the ff. It's teh sux.

#17 Seenie

Seenie
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:19 PM

well damn I feel better now that I know that I am not the only person that she hates lol

#18 Skyscrape

Skyscrape
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:23 PM

I get so jealous when I see newbie accounts with FFQs T-T Especially the REALLY n00bie ones.

Though, I am in consideration for trading for two FFQs ^_^ So hopefully, I get accepted for that, and I can get a nice Pirate Ruki XD

#19 Seenie

Seenie
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:25 PM

I get so jealous when I see newbie accounts with FFQs T-T Especially the REALLY n00bie ones.

Though, I am in consideration for trading for two FFQs ^_^ So hopefully, I get accepted for that, and I can get a nice Pirate Ruki XD

I get really pissed when my friend who is on neo only to zap gets 2 in a few months and finds out his times on 3 accounts for magma times

#20 Skyscrape

Skyscrape
  • 55 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:27 PM

I get really pissed when my friend who is on neo only to zap gets 2 in a few months and finds out his times on 3 accounts for magma times

Ouchhhhhh

I'll probably try to find out my Magma times, just a good thing to know

#21 Derriere

Derriere
  • The Black Guy

• 686 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:28 PM

That and also Dr. Sloth has never visited me at all either. I'm just a sad panda when it comes to RE's.

#22 Seenie

Seenie
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:32 PM

yeah no sloth for me either

#23 sharky

sharky
  • 40 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:33 PM

I had one in the past, but I traded it.
If I got another, I'd paint a Pirate Gelert, and then cross-paint Darigan.

#24 rhexis07

rhexis07
  • 205 posts

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:51 PM

I never even knew such a Faerie Quest existed, even though I've been playing Neopets for 3-4 years when it started.

#25 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 May 2011 - 09:56 PM

after 9 or so years of playing, a few months back i got one on a side account. stingy piece of crap faerie.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users