Quantcast

Photo

How many of you actually got your frozen accounts back?

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

Poll: How many of you actually got your frozen accounts back?

How many of you actually got back your frozen accounts?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#26 vurty

vurty
  • 208 posts

Posted 15 May 2011 - 09:59 AM

I got banned for dailies on multiple accounts years ago. All I did was spin the wheel of monotony on two accounts in the same day lol. I lost probably 50 mil, all completely legitimate. I tried mailing TNT, but always only got the automated responses. I've had a couple other accounts frozen for dumb things too. Never got any back

#27 thorgal

thorgal
  • 421 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2011 - 11:26 AM

I was frozen for AB and didn't get my account back but when I had submitted a ticket I got a personal mail back.
I asked them to give me proof of me AB'ing but they said that they couldn't do that blabla ...
I still think it's always worth the effort just to state that you're innnocent even if you are not :p.

#28 onlyme

onlyme
  • I hate everyone.

• 4319 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:04 PM

wow interesting topic. its cool to see that so many people got their accs back. nice story george, hahaha!

Edited by onlyme, 15 May 2011 - 05:04 PM.

#29 Elle

Elle
  • ShadowLink64's Rebel

• 894 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2011 - 05:09 PM

ive only ever had one account frozen, and it was a legit one. no matter how many reports i sent in, i never got it back. TNT is crap.

#30 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:20 AM

<br />its was a about 8-9 years back, i was rigging codestone auctions every weekend and earned millions reselling them, But i actually got banned not for that, but for spinning the wheel of excitement on multiple accounts for an avatar -___- <br />There goes my krawks and draiks..<br />

<br /><br /><br />What on earth dyou mean rigging codestone auctions? :p

#31 zandra

zandra
  • 791 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:33 AM

<br /><br /><br />What on earth dyou mean rigging codestone auctions? :p

previously the neopoints will only get deducted after you win the auctions. so what people did is for example the codestone is worth 4k. first guy bid 2k, and his friend bid 7k. and deposit all his neopoints in the bank after that. so when TNT cant get the neopoints, they will give the first bidder the codestone at the price of 2k.

but that is like, 7 years back i think.

#32 dratini

dratini
  • 27 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 05:35 AM

I've been frozen twice, way back before I even knew there was an underground or cheating community. The first time, I was 11 or so, and I got iced for trying to say "bitch" three times in a row on my guild boards. That account would be at least nine years old by now. The second time was a couple of years later, and I got frozen for cheating on flash games (before I had ever even considered it to be possible). I still don't cheat on flash games, and nor do I autobuy, so I should be safe, except for the whole selling shells and pets for neopoints thing.

#33 batryn

batryn
  • 220 posts

Posted 16 May 2011 - 06:56 PM

previously the neopoints will only get deducted after you win the auctions. so what people did is for example the codestone is worth 4k. first guy bid 2k, and his friend bid 7k. and deposit all his neopoints in the bank after that. so when TNT cant get the neopoints, they will give the first bidder the codestone at the price of 2k.

but that is like, 7 years back i think.

You sure it's safe?

#34 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 17 May 2011 - 12:22 AM

i got my account banned when my auto buy program glitched out and started trying to buy an item over and over again but failed because my inventory was full, you guys think its possible to get this account un-banned, or is it too obvious that i was autobuying.

#35 choco25

choco25
  • 68 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 02:07 AM

i got my acc frozen and now i'm trying to get it back! XD

#36 Yui

Yui
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:44 AM

Been frozen twice. Once in like 2005 for stupid crap on the Neoboards (some kid had it out for me and kept reporting me~ never got it back), then once two years ago for ABing. Haha didn't even try to argue with that one.

#37 rizler

rizler
  • 637 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 08:47 AM

had my main frozen twice got it back twice :)

one was end of summer last year

another was recent got my account back last week

#38 JayScorpio

JayScorpio
  • 90 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 04:44 PM

Ok, got my account frozen for AoB/flash game cheating on Kass Basher, submitted a ticket acting like a little person with no idea what cheating was and they gave me back my account telling me that all so called 'cheating sites' and 'free item' pages are fake. :whistling:

I currently have 3 scores sent today that are being reviewed right now because I can't be a patient. No doubt I'm going to be frozen, & if I do, I might just do what you did when filling out a ticket... :shifty:

#39 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 05:05 PM

had my main frozen twice got it back twice :)

one was end of summer last year

another was recent got my account back last week

Rizler, u've got to share with us what happened and how u got it back!

#40 83chaosvoid

83chaosvoid
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 06:36 PM

never frozen before :)

#41 danielfromburn

danielfromburn
  • 492 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:31 PM

never frozen before :)

Then you shouldn't post that at all because it's completely off topic and considered spam. :D

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users