You didn't work really hard to get that though. :p

Worst thing to me is these new swords :'(

#52 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:51 PM

You didn't work really hard to get that though. :p

whats wrong with the new swords? i think they look pretty neat.

#53 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

i think they look pretty neat.

Yes, but your tasteless opinion is moot.

#54 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

I can't predict my opponents set anymore. :( Before there was just air light dark and water. Those could be handled. But now it's totally unpredictable.

#55 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:55 PM

What'd those mean, ugly swords do to you, Noit? :(

Edit: Asked a minute late :o

Edited by Ladida, 21 May 2011 - 03:55 PM.

#56 frostz

frostz
  • 594 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 03:55 PM

Yes, but your tasteless opinion is moot.

well if you agree with me in that they look neat, then you are essentially calling yourself tasteless...

btw i need a haircut, can i come to your barber shop? Your gona have to promise this won't happen to me tho.
Posted Image

I can't predict my opponents set anymore. :( Before there was just air light dark and water. Those could be handled. But now it's totally unpredictable.

I'm not very familiar with the battledome, but you could just carry more defensive items right? and try to guess what other people are going to use.

Edited by frostz, 21 May 2011 - 04:01 PM.

#57 Noitidart

Noitidart
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 23214 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 May 2011 - 04:03 PM

What'd those mean, ugly swords do to you, Noit? :(

Edit: Asked a minute late :o

lol thx

well if you agree with me in that they look neat, then you are essentially calling yourself tasteless...

btw i need a haircut, can i come to your barber shop? Your gona have to promise this won't happen to me tho.

I'm not very familiar with the battledome, but you could just carry more defensive items right? and try to guess what other people are going to use.

No man :( then i cant do any damage and will just keep blocking till i lose. :(

#58 RWS

RWS
  • 596 posts

Posted 21 May 2011 - 06:21 PM

I've had two accounts frozen in the past, and both of them had pretty strong pets and a substantial bank account. Working to redo all the trophies I had was a bitch, too.

#59 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 May 2011 - 04:27 AM

Moot in the modern colloquialistic sense, not the archaic sense that few people recognise.

#60 Shirwinator

Shirwinator
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 September 2011 - 11:58 PM

i got chain-frozen and lost approx 11 mil legit np on my main and approx 400 mil illiget on the other 4

#61 Jaws

Jaws
  • 538 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:14 AM

Well I've done a lot of stupid things on neo so it's hard to tell really....
Loosing a meowclops because I lent it, getting IP frozen with a 9.6 years account that was worth a shit lot, or losing my dream BD pet in the pound... don't ask why on any of these 3 things , it's simply stupidity

#62 Honey

Honey
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:29 AM

The worst thing that happened to me was when I was still playing legit and got a Desert PB from the Fruit Machine. Then I traded it for an HTS item that I only sold recently for 45k NPs Posted Image

I got the Kings Lens from Coltzans when I was a noob. Sold it for 99.999 because I didn't know anything about TP or auction :(

#63 Sunset

Sunset
  • 699 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 10:03 AM

lost a what would be bow over 11ish year old account when i was a n00b here playing with programs i knew nothing about on a what was legit main *sigh* but as I see people have lost more.

#64 pixi

pixi
  • 110 posts

Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:27 PM

When I was like, 15 and a noob on np i randomly had a magical poogle plushie. not knowing its worth, i fuckin' used it and it disappeared. at that time, it was worth a lot...i was pretty pissed.

#65 Redemptionist

Redemptionist
  • 382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 September 2011 - 04:26 PM

Got scammed out of three FQDs from a guildie =(

#66 trixz1

trixz1
  • 89 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 05:10 AM

When the Turmaculus first came out i did not know that there was actually a chance for it to eat the petpet, Since it had leveled up my other petpets a few times from the turmaculus i decided to take my meowclops to the turmaculus and the turmaculus ate it. Was pretty horrible and all i got was an avatar.

sry 2 hear that but Ive been tryin to get it to eat mine for the AVATAR n he just wnt do it :(..

my acara got randomly zapped and turn invisible by a random event after i used my new christmas pb on it :(

#67 GothicxToy

GothicxToy
  • 442 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 September 2011 - 07:17 AM

I got chained iced and lost my very, very, first account on neopets. The only pets I was seriously attached to was my shoyru(being it was my FIRST neopet ever) and my uni, being she was my second neopet ever T_T.

#68 LilyPowder

LilyPowder
  • 20 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 03:22 PM

getting my main account frozen for somthing i didnt do after i got my dreamie pet.

#69 legacycm

legacycm
  • 82 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

Worst thing: Waking up to find that your Neopets account with 12M NPs has been frozen along with 14 different side accounts...Damn chain bans :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users