Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2476 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:20 AM

Look in your inventory of course. :)

Yus - there in there.

I want them put in my shop and auto priced like everything else after the pause was done. It doesnt do it automaticly and i have to wizz price them, takes a little time is all. And im lazy...

#2477 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 December 2009 - 09:21 AM

Yus - there in there.

I want them put in my shop and auto priced like everything else after the pause was done. It doesnt do it automaticly and i have to wizz price them, takes a little time is all. And im lazy...

So put them in your shop, and then run Neon AP to price the items for you.

#2478 ColonelHayden

ColonelHayden
  • 222 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 01:17 PM

I have been having that issue, and just discovered the Neon AP. Good program, just be sure to always double check the prices before you save them to shop. Many people have lost huge profits and NP because it may glitch and set something to be priced at 1/-1np.

#2479 SackSlapped

SackSlapped
  • 98 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2009 - 02:10 PM

Nice program:) Made 150k like that on a 3 day old account.

#2480 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 10:21 PM

Nice program:) Made 150k like that on a 3 day old account.

Lucky You!!! is there a way i can download specific lists? idk how to make one because my notepad is in another language... (not english)

#2481 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 December 2009 - 11:01 PM

Lucky You!!! is there a way i can download specific lists? idk how to make one because my notepad is in another language... (not english)

Yep. Since you are advanced member, you should be able to go here: http://www.neocodex..../itemdb/restock , and generate lists (you need to put the item names into Notepad though, or wordpad or something, and save it as a .txt. However, it's just the lists that Abrosia downloads for the shops anyways. :p

I have been having that issue, and just discovered the Neon AP. Good program, just be sure to always double check the prices before you save them to shop. Many people have lost huge profits and NP because it may glitch and set something to be priced at 1/-1np.

Yeah, when I get back on the 15th I hope to generate the fixed version (I think jcr has patched it). Development has been super slow since Hydro, Noit and I have all been at school doing exams, the power supply blew up on our secondary server that we use for programming and backups, and now the primary server is having performance issues from the many things that are running on it. :p Things will be ironed out next week.

#2482 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 12:57 AM

Yeah, when I get back on the 15th I hope to generate the fixed version (I think jcr has patched it). Development has been super slow since Hydro, Noit and I have all been at school doing exams, the power supply blew up on our secondary server that we use for programming and backups, and now the primary server is having performance issues from the many things that are running on it. :p Things will be ironed out next week.

I know I fixed that bug, but I'm going to try to get a little extra functionality in the function before you go compiling it. I want it to be mildly intelligent. I've just been fighting with IDLE for a little too long.

#2483 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:04 PM

I know I fixed that bug, but I'm going to try to get a little extra functionality in the function before you go compiling it. I want it to be mildly intelligent. I've just been fighting with IDLE for a little too long.

Alright. Just have at it, and whatever you have committed to the Junior repository I will build when I am officially back. :p

#2484 draiktaer

draiktaer
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 02:18 PM

I have a question. I know this might sound n00bish, but what are wildcards?

#2485 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 03:09 PM

[quote name='ShadowLink64' date='11 December 2009 - 11:01 PM' timestamp='1260601297' post='1238377']
Yep. Since you are advanced member, you should be able to go here: http://www.neocodex..../itemdb/restock , and generate lists (you need to put the item names into Notepad though, or wordpad or something, and save it as a .txt. However, it's just the lists that Abrosia downloads for the shops anyways. :p

Thank you so much!! your the best SL :rolleyes:

#2486 a1ex

a1ex
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 08:03 PM

I have a question. I know this might sound n00bish, but what are wildcards?

Wildcards are used to buy items containing that same phrase that you specify. For example, you can enter codestone and it will buy anything containing the word "codestone."

#2487 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 11:21 PM

I use 6.7 and 7.7 refresh times today i couldn't buy anything i tried different shops in the day but no luck..... the nearst thing to buy always sold out... is it safe to slow the haggle time to 0.7 instead of 1.0?

#2488 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 December 2009 - 12:06 AM

I use 6.7 and 7.7 refresh times today i couldn't buy anything i tried different shops in the day but no luck..... the nearst thing to buy always sold out... is it safe to slow the haggle time to 0.7 instead of 1.0?

1.0 to 0.7 is not slowing the time. But anyways. Lowering the haggle time increases your risk of being frozen. Use caution like always.

#2489 HateNeo

HateNeo
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:09 AM

i got frozen for abing but i only bought 1 item which was in pharm :(

since im am normal member i use 8-8 sec

:(

#2490 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2009 - 09:12 AM

i got frozen for abing but i only bought 1 item which was in pharm :(

since im am normal member i use 8-8 sec

:(

Yeah, because every person can refresh the page exactly 8 seconds after the last refresh. Posted Image

That was your problem, next time, think smart when using the program.

#2491 HateNeo

HateNeo
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 10:08 AM

:( i just thought i use the default settings :p

#2492 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:40 PM

i just wanted to ask why is the program so slow right now? it waits a lot of second "Visiting shop xxx.." and when i try to log in also ... i dont have internet connection problems... what should it be?

#2493 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

i just wanted to ask why is the program so slow right now? it waits a lot of second "Visiting shop xxx.." and when i try to log in also ... i dont have internet connection problems... what should it be?

Because the neopets site is lagging like a bitch.

#2494 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

I dont know if you are using a proxy or not but my proxies are having a 5+ second delay when usually they are about 1. I gave up on trying to ab for today. Not to mention that even without a proxy my neopets is oddly slow today as well. Maybe just a coincidence. My point is that the program runs fine and isn't usually slow.

#2495 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 02:57 PM

Because the neopets site is lagging like a bitch.

yes you're right the site is lagging so much <_<

#2496 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 03:05 PM

please somebody help me...
... when i import a list (*.txt file) every item takes a line.... now in small letter the program says "Use * in item name) is it necessary to put an aterisc in every item ?? if it does... then where should i put the "*" ????:rolleyes:

#2497 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:30 PM

please somebody help me...
... when i import a list (*.txt file) every item takes a line.... now in small letter the program says "Use * in item name) is it necessary to put an aterisc in every item ?? if it does... then where should i put the "*" ????:rolleyes:

The * is just for wildcard searches. For instance, if you wanted to buy any codestones, you would put * codestone. If you wanted to buy anything that has plushie in it, you would put * plushie *.

#2498 queen

queen
  • 262 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:14 PM

ok thanks amd my last question (i try reading the pdf file but theres notthing about it) what does the numbers means when the program is visiting a shop for example: "visiting shop ID: X (Shop Name) 235/320

#2499 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:19 PM

ok thanks amd my last question (i try reading the pdf file but theres notthing about it) what does the numbers means when the program is visiting a shop for example: "visiting shop ID: X (Shop Name) 235/320

Thats how many refreshes it will do before it switches shops (Save for if it buys something. It switches right after it buys something)

#2500 Anisi

Anisi
  • 17 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 10:13 PM

Hi all, I've been looking for another autobuyer for ages and this one seems great.
But I'm having problems with my settings seeming to not stick. Some of the settings I change will be the same when I go back into it, but others will revert back.

Everytime I change the settings and click 'ok' they revert straight back to what they were. And I'm also not able to enter specific shop ID's?
I'll set the waiting time to 5 to 8 seconds, and when I click ok it goes straight back to waiting 8 seconds every time and only refreshes at shop 1.
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Edited by Anisi, 16 December 2009 - 10:19 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users