Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2576 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:05 PM

It's $5 for a one month subscription but $3 per month if you subscribe for 6 months. ;)

Well thanks for correcting me :) All i had heard was 3$

#2577 Mondo

Mondo
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:05 PM

I have some questions on the scheduler. I've haven't use the ab in about 3 months and the last time I did try it wasn't working yet. So first question is it working now?

#2578 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:58 PM

I have some questions on the scheduler. I've haven't use the ab in about 3 months and the last time I did try it wasn't working yet. So first question is it working now?

It should be.

EDIT: Ok, this is a little important guys.

Can anyone confirm this bug:

Someone PM'd me and said that after a shop restock, their autobuyer is freezing at the 0/300 refreshes mark or w/e. I know that after a restock and it bought something, the program is designed to go visit some other shop, but I've never heard of it freezing like that before. This is the only reported instance of it, and I'm wondering if people are just being silent about it or if it's just this person's comp or something.

#2579 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:02 PM

Well I'm not being silent I've told you everything I've had happen so far... I'm using the current version aswel

#2580 Mondo

Mondo
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

first off my ab is working fine shadowlink64..question on scheduler again do I set it before I run it or can I set it at anytime running or not. I have tried setting it to disable at a certain time but it keeps running. I have tried searching forum for old topic on this all day and couldn't find anything on it. sorry if I posting in the wrong place.

#2581 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:07 PM

Someone PM'd me and said that after a shop restock, their autobuyer is freezing at the 0/300 refreshes mark or w/e. I know that after a restock and it bought something, the program is designed to go visit some other shop, but I've never heard of it freezing like that before. This is the only reported instance of it, and I'm wondering if people are just being silent about it or if it's just this person's comp or something.

I've never had this happen to me since I started using it again almost a month ago.

#2582 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:12 PM

first off my ab is working fine shadowlink64..question on scheduler again do I set it before I run it or can I set it at anytime running or not. I have tried setting it to disable at a certain time but it keeps running. I have tried searching forum for old topic on this all day and couldn't find anything on it. sorry if I posting in the wrong place.

You can set it anytime (whether the program is stopped or running) since it checks the scheduler on every refresh.

I just tried this probably 30 seconds ago and there are no issues whatsoever. The program immediately stops and says "Waiting for scheduled time" when I tell it to stop at 2100-2159 (9:00 pm - 9:59 pm) on Monday (it uses your system time).

#2583 Mondo

Mondo
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:14 PM

I'm going to try it again maybe I'm not setting something up right.

#2584 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:23 PM

I'm going to try it again maybe I'm not setting something up right.

Ok, cool. Let me know. Keep in mind that it uses the 24 hour clock system (since some people didn't realize this :p).

#2585 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:41 PM

Ok, cool. Let me know. Keep in mind that it uses the 24 hour clock system (since some people didn't realize this :p).

18 o'clock? What kind of crazy planet are you from? Posted Image

#2586 Kway

Kway
  • Proud to be a Brony

• 1242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:09 PM

18 o'clock? What kind of crazy planet are you from? Posted Image

<insert sarcastic string here>

I almost thought you were serious. :p
If you were I will insert the sarcastic string myself.

Maybe its not the planet but the little worlds we all live in.

#2587 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:56 AM

may I know what's the difference between the new released when comparing to the ex-version? I mean, I looked at the release note, but only to discover the removal of the humanization something like that. It doesnt seem like "added new shops" from Moltara:o

#2588 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:58 AM

may I know what's the difference between the new released when comparing to the ex-version? I mean, I looked at the release note, but only to discover the removal of the humanization something like that. It doesnt seem like "added new shops" from Moltara:o

It fixed the false negative logs from the Igloo if I remember correctly, so it won't say you missed an item when you actually purchased it.

#2589 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:21 AM

thanks for answering.
Then may I know how to use proxy for all the Neocodex programmes?
Say for example I have a false IP as 211.138.124.236:80 which is from China.

Then how do I fill in the blanks?

Attached File  未命名.jpg   29.11KB   17 downloads

#2590 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:29 AM

211.138.124.236 in the first box and 80 in the second one. 211.138.124.236 is the proxy IP address and 80 is the port.

#2591 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 08:56 AM

Thank you.

There is a popup saying that:

page retrieval time (proxy): 3.22 s
page retrieval time (regular): 0.2009s

Does it mean the reloading speed is lowered?

Plus, when I tried this on gormball autoplayer, it says Cookie error, so does it mean I cannot use proxy with autoplayer?

#2592 Kas

Kas
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:08 AM

I downloaded and installed the runtime file and Abrosia, but I'm not sure how to start it up. On the Finish button page it says to click on the icon that'll show up, but I don't see one on my desktop or that file, and when I click on Abrosia.exe it just prompts me to install it again. Sorry if the answer is totally obvious, I'm not very smart. xD

#2593 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:36 AM

I downloaded and installed the runtime file and Abrosia, but I'm not sure how to start it up. On the Finish button page it says to click on the icon that'll show up, but I don't see one on my desktop or that file, and when I click on Abrosia.exe it just prompts me to install it again. Sorry if the answer is totally obvious, I'm pretty bad with programing skills. xD

It should be in the Start Menu in the Programs folder under "Neocodex". :p

(You can also run it straight from c:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApps\Abrosia.exe)

Thank you.

There is a popup saying that:

page retrieval time (proxy): 3.22 s
page retrieval time (regular): 0.2009s

Does it mean the reloading speed is lowered?

Plus, when I tried this on gormball autoplayer, it says Cookie error, so does it mean I cannot use proxy with autoplayer?

Yeah, it's telling you how slow the proxy is at retrieving a page (vs. your regular connection).

And as for the Gormball player, you should still be able to use a proxy with it, but are you running two programs at once?

#2594 Kas

Kas
  • 39 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 02:30 PM

Thank you! I would have responded sooner, but I was in a rush so I set the program and specified and left. Due to a fault in my choosings I was unable to buy any items (I picked my own list when I really ment to leave it with this sites list) but I still managed to get 3 random events. xD

#2595 Kuraz

Kuraz
  • 546 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:59 PM

It should be in the Start Menu in the Programs folder under "Neocodex". :p

(You can also run it straight from c:\Program Files\Neocodex\PythonApps\Abrosia.exe)

Yeah, it's telling you how slow the proxy is at retrieving a page (vs. your regular connection).

And as for the Gormball player, you should still be able to use a proxy with it, but are you running two programs at once?

nope

#2596 MasterJunpei

MasterJunpei
  • 453 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:25 PM

- Bought Yurble Reporter Pass: 8899 NP

SUPER FAIL!

#2597 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:57 PM

- Bought Yurble Reporter Pass: 8899 NP

SUPER FAIL!

Helps to explain why thats a fail...

#2598 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:59 PM

http://www.neocodex....e-reporter-pass

205 NP profit?

#2599 jarviscocker

jarviscocker
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:13 PM

having an issue with the updated version, the old version worked fine btw, it wont allow me to use the codex check said program check failed

I'm having this issue as well. Have redownloaded and reinstalled a couple times, but no dice. Anyone know of any possible solutions yet besides waiting it out?

#2600 Icey Defeat

Icey Defeat
  • 8298 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 December 2009 - 11:40 PM

Uninstalling, restarting, and then reinstalling. Couldn't hurt.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users