Quantcast

Photo

Abrosia (Main Shop Autobuyer / Igloo Autobuyer)

• Please log in to reply
7690 replies to this topic

#2701 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:38 AM

Art its the amount of refreshes untill the next scheduled shop change, so you can either change refresh rate or chage the length of time its told to stay in each shop :)

E.g If you stay in shops for 45 mins and refresh every 10 seconds its gonn have a number of 270 times :)

#2702 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2010 - 11:11 AM

Ok I hope I dont piss anyone off if this has already been talked about but Ever since I downloaded abrosia Its only worked 2 times.. So I am trying to get it too work I have refreshed, uninstalled and reinstalled restarting the computer .. Im at my last wits! lol Help Many ppl have tried and it will work afterwards but if i stop it it wont work again! Any ideas?

Oh the problem is It wont refresh it just says Status: visiting Shop ID:12 (neopian garden centre) (0/270) and stays like that its does no show every 8 secs it refreshing

Check your computer for virus's

my codexcheck fails since yesterday, and doesn't let me run abrosia anymore. i reinstalled the required files and abrosia, cleared cookies, deactivated my firewall and all that stuff, nothing works. anyone any idea? maybe it's important to know, that georgie can use my nc username and pass to login form her pc.

Check your computer for virus's

A Guide and Tutorial on using Combofix

#2703 JayZAP

JayZAP
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:51 PM

This prog. is a godsend! Ive abed over 1mil profit in 2 days! :)

#2704 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:54 PM

I've been attempting to use Abrosia for the past 3 days and it isn't even attempting to buy any items. It waits for the specified times and checks the shops but it never tries to buy any items so I don't even get a sold out text. It is logged in because it tells me when i have special events and I do have np on hand in the account so those aren't the problems. Also my account is about 5 years old so no problems not being able to see items. All together, abrosia has probably run for about 4-5 hours for the past few days for about 1 hour at a time. Any ideas?

#2705 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2010 - 01:56 PM

I've been attempting to use Abrosia for the past 3 days and it isn't even attempting to buy any items. It waits for the specified times and checks the shops but it never tries to buy any items so I don't even get a sold out text. It is logged in because it tells me when i have special events and I do have np on hand in the account so those aren't the problems. Also my account is about 5 years old so no problems not being able to see items. All together, abrosia has probably run for about 4-5 hours for the past few days for about 1 hour at a time. Any ideas?

What settings are you using?

This prog. is a godsend! Ive abed over 1mil profit in 2 days! :)

You still need to validate your Neocodex account, check your email for the validation link.

#2706 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:00 PM

You still need to validate your Neocodex account, check your email for the validation link.

Yeah um you can't use the programs without validating right WL? So how did he make 1 million if he isn't validated?

#2707 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:07 PM

Yeah um you can't use the programs without validating right WL? So how did he make 1 million if he isn't validated?

Apparently you can, it seems I need to bug SL again to fix that.

#2708 chobitz

chobitz
  • 988 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2010 - 03:17 PM

Apparently you can, it seems I need to bug SL again to fix that.

Ah so this is a new 'bug' then?
So wheres that whip to use on SL Posted Image

I jest I jest..don't kill me SLPosted Image

#2709 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 January 2010 - 05:20 PM

Ah so this is a new 'bug' then?
So wheres that whip to use on SL Posted Image

I jest I jest..don't kill me SLPosted Image

Noit has it...

#2710 zpoy

zpoy
  • 538 posts

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:04 PM

8-14 refresh, 2000 profit margin, smart at 2%.... Nothing special.

#2711 mephisto452

mephisto452
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 06:52 PM

Wow one of the best programs ever u guys are so clever

#2712 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:00 PM

i noticed that my abrosia will just sit there if I lose my internet connection inbetween and that it will not start back up. I walked from one building at the college to another today while it was running on my netbook and it stopped as soon as I left and didn't start up again.

#2713 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:41 AM

just wondering is it okay to use this program after using the np gen on the same day? or can i use the autobuy today since i use the np gen yesterday

#2714 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 January 2010 - 04:47 AM

just wondering is it okay to use this program after using the np gen on the same day? or can i use the autobuy today since i use the np gen yesterday

They aren't connected so you should be fine to use them on the same day.

#2715 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 05:02 AM

They aren't connected so you should be fine to use them on the same day.

thank you. alright then i am going to use it.

#2716 StefanKai

StefanKai
  • 375 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 08:53 PM

Any idea why I cannot minimize to tray if I go to the login settings screen? I can check any other settings fine and it will minimize fine, but as soon as I hit the login settings it will stay in my taskbar, not going to the tray. I've had to let it login through firefox cookies to get around this.

Running Windows 7 Ultimate is that matters.

#2717 Map

Map
  • 861 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

I thought I saw something about this, but for some reason I can't find it...

My ABrosia recorded buying something, but when I looked in my inventory, shop, SDB, all places, I cannot find it... Does this mean it's a bug or something that ABrosia didn't buy that particular item?

#2718 arthritis

arthritis
  • 999 posts

Posted 16 January 2010 - 06:18 AM

Art its the amount of refreshes untill the next scheduled shop change, so you can either change refresh rate or chage the length of time its told to stay in each shop :)

E.g If you stay in shops for 45 mins and refresh every 10 seconds its gonn have a number of 270 times :)

#2719 bigtymerz05

bigtymerz05
  • 475 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:37 PM

i love this program because it warns me if i am going to get banned from the shops.

#2720 unworthy

unworthy
  • 602 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 05:40 PM

I thought I saw something about this, but for some reason I can't find it...

My ABrosia recorded buying something, but when I looked in my inventory, shop, SDB, all places, I cannot find it... Does this mean it's a bug or something that ABrosia didn't buy that particular item?

that happened to me once. What happened was that I accidentally ab'd on a different account then I thought I did..my girlfriend's account. That's why the items weren't where I was looking

#2721 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:20 PM

i noticed that my abrosia will just sit there if I lose my internet connection inbetween and that it will not start back up. I walked from one building at the college to another today while it was running on my netbook and it stopped as soon as I left and didn't start up again.

That is because it's not supposed to.... if there is no internet connection, it will timeout.

#2722 ZaCkDiZzLe

ZaCkDiZzLe
  • 126 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:39 PM

all in all this seems like a great aber. I used to play about a year and a half ago and stopped after a chain icing.(For selling nps) and had used pulse on numerous accounts and never got caught for abing. I was wondering if anyone else is having the problem of not being able to set the refresh rate below 8 secs. i would like to switch to 5.5-11.5 but cannot get the first number to stay at 5.5

#2723 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 January 2010 - 10:50 PM

all in all this seems like a great aber. I used to play about a year and a half ago and stopped after a chain icing.(For selling nps) and had used pulse on numerous accounts and never got caught for abing. I was wondering if anyone else is having the problem of not being able to set the refresh rate below 8 secs. i would like to switch to 5.5-11.5 but cannot get the first number to stay at 5.5

In order to go below 8 seconds, you must become an Advanced Member (500 non-spam posts or just buying it).

#2724 martin202

martin202
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:14 AM

i use this programme three day but i can't buy anything in shop NO.2,the programme always tell me sold out
can any one teach me how to set the programme?
now setting:
8-8
smart-2.0%
delay1-1
ocr 1-1.4

Edited by martin202, 18 January 2010 - 03:15 AM.

#2725 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 January 2010 - 04:53 AM

i use this programme three day but i can't buy anything in shop NO.2,the programme always tell me sold out
can any one teach me how to set the programme?
now setting:
8-8
smart-2.0%
delay1-1
ocr 1-1.4

That's because shop 2 is the most competitive of all the shops and it's also the most risky because of the speed necessary to actually get anything.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users